Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Lame

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

I think he's out. Think his fingers didn't touch the plate until after the tag though he slide on top of the plate.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Yeaaaah I can see that not being overturned. Don't worry Reds fans, y'all still probably gonna score like 10 off of Morton today.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Sean Murphy is back

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
Trea Turner going wild on the one day a month he's good at baseball

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Olson!

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

every popup this weekend has been an adventure

Corbin Carroll straight up dropped one in center yesterday

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
wow, a very Mets time going down in Philly, and now it's time for a Craig Kimbrel Challenge!

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
What the gently caress is this game

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
there's been some kind of dimensional shift and now we are in a maximum Metsing vortex

it rules

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

how did Disco turn that double play

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Oh god this game, this whole series

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Oh god this game, this whole series

yay braves

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

gently caress yes!

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
All 6 Braves/Red games this season were decided by a single run. :psyduck:

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Sabol you dumbass :cripes:

DoHimJob
Nov 30, 2005

GIANT SPACEBALL
All-timer TOOTBLAN by Blake Sabol to end an 8th inning rally right there, Jesus Christ.

E:

https://twitter.com/Giants__Update/status/1673095146030891008

DoHimJob fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Jun 25, 2023

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Goddammit Brown

This is gonna be another game like yesterday's, isn't it

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

If Hunter doesn't pitch a CG today then we're hosed. Eight innings might be enough if Dusty uses Neris (our only good reliever this season) for the ninth

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Meyers, you dumbass :mad:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Oh god not Maton

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Man Brown is so good. The stuff about being Baby Verlander or whatever is overblown but he looks like he's going to be a really solid pitcher for awhile with serious ace potential

He's also approaching the most innings he's ever thrown in a season though in the next two or three starts

Intruder fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Jun 26, 2023

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

DUSTY

WHY

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Montero Meltdown has begun

...!
Oct 5, 2003

OH MY GOD, gently caress YOU MONTERO

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The only way the Astros win this game is if Dusty goes and gets Montero right loving now

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Dusty should know better than to use Montero in even a semi-close game

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

montero isn't even close on any of these lol

...!
Oct 5, 2003

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MONTERO

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Intruder posted:

The only way the Astros win this game is if Dusty goes and gets Montero right loving now

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I don't wanna hear Dodger fans bitch about their bullpen ever again

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
God damned moron-rear end team

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I honestly have no idea what Dusty was thinking going with Montero

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I don't care how much we paid Montero, we need to ditch him right loving now. He actively hurts us every time Dusty puts him in

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Yeah Dusty is gonna keep losing games with Montero forever

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
This is where I wish we had someone like Steve Cohen in charge because he'd eat the Montero contract and fix it; Crane will go "well darn our big spending didn't work out gotta tighten the belt congratulations Rangers"

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Dusty has to go. This is beyond dumb.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Dusty putting Montero in = I should turn the game off immediately for the sake of my own mental health

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

...! posted:

Dusty putting Montero in = I should turn the game off immediately for the sake of my own mental health

Dusty is a player's manager, he's going to keep giving Montero chances for his own personal growth potential no matter how little it works or how many games it costs