Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

great big cardboard tube posted:

I'd probably attempt to live off cashews if they weren't so damned expensive

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

I have obtained some of the deep fried peanuts.

Initial thoughts: salty and highly seasoned, shell is softer and thinner than your average roastie, but the peanut flavor is somewhat muted.

What’s the heat level on a scale of 1 to 5 🥵s

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

What’s the heat level on a scale of 1 to 5 🥵s

If a flaming hot Cheeto is a 3, these are a 1, maaaybe 2

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

If a flaming hot Cheeto is a 3, these are a 1, maaaybe 2

Disappointing. I had high hopes seeing cayenne and habanero on the label.

Also lol at Soddy Daisy, Tennessee.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

So, relatedly: Cucumber skins?

On! Every now and this I'll peel strips of it, to give it that fancy look, but I dig the skin.

To be fair, i've peeled pickles before, too. completely different feel.
or peel them then freeze them.

it's great, it's like a dill ice cream pop.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I had awoken, bewildered, in an unknown forest, and as I began to forage for food I had found, a potato. I could live forever now, in the wild, loose tie and collar up, wild freeform hair in the wind. As I bit directly into the raw potato I realized.. there was no salt, no pepper, no butter, no sour cream, no sharp cheddar, no bacon bits, no green onions.. what the gently caress had I been eating my whole life? This thing is terrible *spits spits spits*. I knew now that I was in hell.

Shell your loving peanuts

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

Hell yeah fully support shredding the gently caress out of your rear end in a top hat

What if I told you my rear end in a top hat was already shredded

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

redshirt posted:

So, relatedly: Cucumber skins?

Yes, but also slice the cucumber longways so you can get more skin.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I've recently been thinking a lot about the proper way to eat a peanut, and I've almost cracked it, but keep veering into metaphysical tangents.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

I've recently been thinking a lot about the proper way to eat a peanut, and I've almost cracked it, but keep veering into metaphysical tangents.

almost1337
Jun 14, 2013

The male likpatons turn around the nucleus formed of female boobons and neutral bolsterons

~Coxy posted:

Yes, but also slice the cucumber longways so you can get more skin.

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved
Planters came out with a peanut butter snack in the 90s that looked like peanuts and you ate them whole. They were delicious. PB Crisps.

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
I can demolish a bag of roasted peanuts. Curiously havn't seen salted n roasted here down under.

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
Not eating the shell though, ain't gonna happen bub

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

On the internet nobody knows you're literally Dumbo.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

This thread has got me thinking of eating peanut shells.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

redshirt posted:

This thread has got me thinking of eating peanut shells.

I haven't found anybody selling just the shells yet you gotta get em with the peanuts inside

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
On the off chance I decide to buy a bag of unshelled peanuts I might eat one or two with the shell. Not quite as bad as people that won't eat the skin of their baked potato.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

I haven't found anybody selling just the shells yet you gotta get em with the peanuts inside

What do they do with the shells from shelled peanuts

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

What do they do with the shells from shelled peanuts

Right???

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Plan R posted:

On the off chance I decide to buy a bag of unshelled peanuts I might eat one or two with the shell. Not quite as bad as people that won't eat the skin of their baked potato.

My wife is one of those people, more skinz for me :yum:

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

You don't have to peel Circus Peanuts, learned that one the hard way. :dukedog:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

On the internet nobody knows you're literally Dumbo.

:golfclap:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Man. Those deep fried peanuts were great but I just can't justify the price.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Y'all already know what time it is

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Smugworth posted:

Y'all already know what time it is

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
I clicked on the post icon and found out we can sort by icons. I'm sure I knew this and forgot. Peanuts, just eat'em

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

my doctor advised a diet rich in peanut shells and it’s been working wonders, i’m stronger and more virile than i’ve ever been

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Yup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qXJnpz8XIQ&t=38s

Eating some Minnesota Twins branded peanuts tonight. It's a new bag so all the good things shelled peanuts haven't been picked out yet 🤤🤤🤤