Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
where do i apply
gluggluggluggluggllugluuugluggglugg*pukes*
SHREK PENIS IMAGE
G O K U P E N I S
View Results

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

My doctor said I'm suffering from Dick Sucker's Gullet, I MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO SUCK AGAIN!:cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

dsf posted:

can you believe that new guy who showed up for his first shift wearing diving goggles? where do they find these people?

Getting a load to the eye is basically a rite of passage. Fuckin sissy rear end kids.

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

By popular demand posted:

My doctor said I'm suffering from Dick Sucker's Gullet, I MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO SUCK AGAIN!:cry:

I feel you, I have RSI (repetitive sucking injury) and it's been an ordeal. Make sure to do stretches before and after your shifts and try not to do much sucking at home.

e: I know it's difficult when you do this for 8 hours a day, but try to keep your back straight

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Real pros develop a crop like a chicken and can store a few loads there. Saves a few precious seconds between dicks. That’s how those guys always max out their production bonuses. I wish I’d develop one :allears:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Punch clock?
More like PUNCH COCK AMIRITE GUYS!!

:hfive: :hfive: :hfive:

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Thirsty work!

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

oh boy, i can't wait for the boys down at the plant to see my cool new shirt!

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

My pappy worked in the dick sucking mines all his life and died of cumlung at 50.

God bless

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
poo poo, we have to do some more loving safety eLearning modules. When I started back in '94, there was this VHS tape of a guy who slipped on cum and got a dick through each eye socket because his buddy didn't follow proper OHS procedures. This other guy was so sticky with cum he couldn't move out of the way of a truck delivering a new batch of tuna-tin chodes from China and he got splatted flat like a pancake.

gently caress, man, this stuff sounds like bullshit, but my dad worked with a guy that wouldn't take off his fancy wristwatch back in the 70s. Got his whole loving arm sucked off. My old man says he just pulled back gleaming white bones. He still goes about, drinking with one skeleton arm. Tried to sue and didn't get poo poo because he willingly wouldn't remove that watch. Anyway, poo poo, look out, here's the supe. <slides a dick in mouth>

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Not only is this guy FORKLIFT CERTIFIED, but now also LEVEL 10 DICK SUCKIN' CERTIFIED!!

EVERYONE IS A DICK SUCKER UNTIL THE REAL DICK SUCKER SHOWS UP!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Oh great, I heard we got a big shipment of Uncut Chodes coming in late Friday. Right before a long weekend, you believe this poo poo?

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

The Wasington Post
More and more entitled millennials are REFUSING to suck dick and DEMANDING to have their asses hosed instead.

sign in for full article

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Hey, new guy! Uh, yeah, boss says you need to go up to the admin office and ask Brenda for some tartan lube. Yeah, yeah. And a left-handed cock. Alright, see you soon, new kid.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
<knocks on desk in break room>

Guys. I don't know who put it up, I don't need to know, but this:

<gestures to a calendar with topless women on motorcycles>

This isn't appropriate. This is a family dick-sucking factory guys. Don't let me see this again... not on the clock, anyway. Alright. Back to it.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

"guess its time to clock in at the dick sucking factory again for my job at the dick sucking factory"

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Logged in to the Zoom meeting at 1, all I saw were dicks......

......GOOD

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Every day I finish looking at cocks on bad screen and get home and look at cocks on good screen.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
They all start to look alike after a while

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
A woman will suck dick in this town over my dead body, Debbie. Ovah my. Dead. Body!

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Sick of all those hotshots in the Bukkake Office looking down on us Working Joes.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Mostly I work from home on HR stuff

It's not for everyone, you gotta be flexible

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

LINE EM UP

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013
Remember to take a 10 minute break for every hour of dick sucking.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Oh hey just reporting for my first shift, I'm new heGLAURP GLOP GURKLE BLUP GLAURP GLURP

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Captain Quack posted:

Remember to take a 10 minute break for every hour of dick sucking.

Actually you are here for eight-and-a-half hours at a minimum and you are entitled to two paid 15 minute break and an unpaid 30 minute lunch. If you are caught taking any additional breaks you will be disciplined.

Please remember that the mandatory production goal for your line is 48 dicks per day

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Who can sign for this pallet of chapstick? I got other deliveries to make man

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Drives a forklift where each fork is shaped like a dick.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

By popular demand posted:

I hear there's regular openings at the rear end loving Factory. But they pay pennies in the dollar compared to the Dick Sucking Factory because so many guys "work" bars and public toilets for free. The tips might be OK though, iykwim.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
goddamnit management is providing a catered lunch on friday and im working the Swallowed Loads production line that day. :sigh:

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
I've long been telling people that I planned out my future with such an outsource proof career as this.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

looks like the dicks from new orleans are gonna be delayed. i know no one wants to hear this but we’re gonna have to get started on the dicks from pascagoula first

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

It's challenging work, for sure, but every time I put a smile on someone's face it makes it all worthwhile.

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013

titties posted:

Actually you are here for eight-and-a-half hours at a minimum and you are entitled to two paid 15 minute break and an unpaid 30 minute lunch. If you are caught taking any additional breaks you will be disciplined.

Please remember that the mandatory production goal for your line is 48 dicks per day

Time to unionize

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

any of y'all ever suck off anyone famous?

guy on the line with me when i started said he sucked off Bill Clinton a couple times

so far i haven't had any famous customers, unless you count local clergy

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
New KPIs just flowed down from management, looks like we're no longer tracking by loads per hour, but strokes per minute... here's your tally counter.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Bad Purchase posted:

any of y'all ever suck off anyone famous?

guy on the line with me when i started said he sucked off Bill Clinton a couple times

so far i haven't had any famous customers, unless you count local clergy

you know why they call republicans job creators?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Oy! Get that horse off the assembly floor!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Always wear your PPE. Remember One Eye Willie? You better.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I've just been giving them one or two quick sucks and using my hand for the rest. The boomer bosses call it quiet quitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

seen a lot of one eye willies lately