Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
sorry yes we're all out of $25 eighths for now

yeah our public restroom is out of order but there's always one at walmart

yes that blunt costs $40 b/c it's distillate infused

no i'm afraid we don't hire felons

the suppository sale is next friday not this coming friday sorry

yep we just sold out of the cheetah piss but the old family purp has similar terps

:sweatdrop:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

the atm is over there, there's a $3.60 fee to use it

sir please leave your gun in your vehicle next time. we don't allow guns in here

miss, we don't allow filming in here either. thanks

yes the chocolate bars are $60 b/c they're high potency

the back of the line is over there sir. we'll be right w/ u

:mildpanic:

Areola Grande

please limit urself to one service animal at a time going forward sir

the law doesn't say anything about bras but u will need a shirt to shop here miss

no i don't know where u should buy acid sir. we deal only in weed here :shrug:

Areola Grande

no i am not high rn but i wish i was!!!!! thanks for asking though

sorry i'm not permitted to discuss my employee discount

the weed delivery truck? it always shows up at random times. i rlly couldn't say

no i'm not packing heat but some of us are so thanks for ur interest

Areola Grande

u want "cookies"? :ughh:

welp there's the flower brand called Cookies, the flower strain called unicorn cookies, the live resin cartridge called sugar cookies (also by the aforementioned Cookies brand) and then gelato cookies gummies, which are gummies derived from the gelato cookies plant strain.

also we have actual cookies they're $20

:dogge:

Areola Grande

Randy Travesty posted:

Sir, it's not discrimination to check your ID. It's state law. No, we won't accept your utility bill as ID. You aren't a sovereign citizen of the state of Missouri, sir, please look up your own philosophy even once. You still need an ID. No, we still won't accept the utility bill as identification. Sir please stop punching the glass displays, it will only hurt you, nothing in the display is filled. Sir, please stop pissing in the ficus. Okay. Thanks. See you tomorrow.

ur library card isn't gonna do it bud. no dice

Areola Grande

yes ur allowed to say bong in here. we even have bongs for sale right over there

no i can't tell u the location of our panic button sorry

Areola Grande

Randy Travesty posted:

I chimed in with the, "haven't you people ever heard of bringing your ID, cash and ideas of what you want through the door, no?" It's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and affective sobriety. Otherwise they won't sell you weed, dickass.

it's the same logic we used when it was still organic and u had 2 go see Dude/Dudette down the street. if u keep ur head on a swivel, u get what u get and ur lucky to get that at all.

jfc ppl have become so entitled so fast and now they all ask for white widow or blue dream

:gonk:

Areola Grande

Randy Travesty posted:

Thanks. See you tomorrow.

this is the worst part. what ever happened to stocking up :corsair: :rznv:

Areola Grande

today I had a one armed customer AND a one legged customer. saw lots of other injuries too.

I wonder what this says about potheads and saturdays

:thunk:

Areola Grande

old biker dude today was surprised we weren't selling any dmt. he said it's available "down south"

Areola Grande

Buttchocks posted:

Was that some sort of euphemism?

he actually said the name of a town nearby but I've been trying harder 2 not doxx myself lately

Areola Grande

Randy Travesty posted:

Yeah that guy was full of horse poo poo btw, it's not available legally anywhere lol.

maybe he meant delta-8 :shrug:

who knows

Areola Grande

62223 posted:

buying MadChill rice crispies out of the trunk of some dude at the gas station because every tobacco shop in the tri-county area is sold out

an enterprising entrepreneur. they say budtending is the oldest profession :eng101:

Areola Grande

dude came in with a clear plastic sack packed with all his belongings. not a great start

he was in such a stupor that he kept dropping everything and kept asking me where he was. didn't seem to know what i needed from him so i helped him find his ID, then i let him inside the waiting room where he promptly fell over and whacked his head on the arm of a wooden chair. when our security guard kicked him out the dude goes "I didn't pass out I WAS PRAYING!!!"

never a dull moment at the front desk :lmao:

Areola Grande

Escape From Noise posted:

Is it legal to interfere with a christian prayer in Missouri?

separation of church and state babyyyy

Areola Grande

What the HELL???

*Grabs shotgun off of the gun rack in the back of my fully loaded Ford F1-50 with custom paint job and Yosemite Sam mudflaps*

our armed security guard would like a word w/ u

*hides under front desk*

Areola Grande

Randy Travesty posted:

If someone is intoxicated or appears so, you're not supposed to let them in, but like, you get pushed into it and then you have Kevin the Acid Clown having a bad trip by the edibles display and you just kinda gotta roll with it until the security guard gets done watching the tick tock

it's like u work here. he's tick tocking as we speak

Areola Grande

Randy Travesty posted:

I genuinely do not get the tick tock

me neither. apparently he has 4 daughters so he works 16 hour shifts 7 days on, 7 days off to pay for their tick tock phones and yob knows what else. they got him into the tock and now he's all about it

smh

Areola Grande

today they sent me home w/ two 100mg bags of gummies and a sativa pre-roll just for working at the ol dispo. they also alluded to flower samples in the near future.

my feet are screaming from all the leg work today but I'm also high as poo poo.

weird trade off but I'll take it. some days are p aight

Areola Grande

we have a new strain called Sweat Helmet. that's p tough 2 sell for some reason

Areola Grande

You should try and sell it by singing Helmet songs.

Wilma's Rainbow is absolutely itching 2 be a new strain name :rory:

Areola Grande

we've got another strain called High Fructose Corn Syrup. what a world we live in

Areola Grande

Can I interest you in an ounce of COVID Cough?

it'll happen. these cultivators have to name each new cross bred strain sl something original otherwise u end up w/ something called egg roll x grape gas, which is what I'm currently enjoying on ur behalf as a fellow Ozarkian.

TL;DR: I am trashed

Areola Grande

question for u hamjobs. this is Ocean Beach by Cookies. it clams to be 34% THC w/ terps totalling 1.52%.

my understanding is that Godfather holds the current record at 34% so I'm left feeling doobious

Areola Grande

what constitutes an accurate rating. seems like the industry measurement should be more of a spectrum instead

Areola Grande

management has announced that samples for employees are back babyyyy :peanut:

they're sending me home with two bags of gummies, a Crescendo pre-roll and an eighth of Lucinda Williams :peanut: :peanut: :peanut: :peanut:

Areola Grande

my boss has read my body language and put me at the front desk whenever possible. it seems she can tell I'm old and my feet hurt.

gonna brag here but I'm extremely friendly and a good actor at work. all the veterans and old hippies love it when I ask "what can I do ya for"

also I'm rlly good at smiling all day and greeting ppl. I use the same one-liners all day and they always get laughs.

I'm doing a good job at my weed store! :peanut: :rznv:

Areola Grande

thread title. today was my favorite armed guard's last day. I rlly respect this tall black friend but he's moving away to New York.

anyways when I was leaving I said some p epic parting words of respect but he got an important text while I was halfway done blathering. anyway I made body language signals that I was leaving but at the last moment went in for a good ole country handshake (the pre-covid Caucasian Double Pump Church Style) out of old habit.

he distractedly went for his old trusty coworker fist bump but I was far too high to see that coming.

the result can only be described as the most awkward fist uncurl/me tryna shake the back of a fist dealio imaginable

:ughh: anyways that's how I'll always remember Chuck

Areola Grande

that humiliation and getting the gout all in one inhospitably hot august day. fml :shepicide:

Areola Grande

they're sending me home with a free eighth of Lilac Diesel and a free eighth of Ice Cream Cake v2.0 this evening.

if this is their method of employee retention then consider me a lifer :peanut:

Areola Grande

they treat me well. It's basically a dream job besides the whole standing up all day thing :backtowork:

Areola Grande

they're building a drive thru window and doubling the size of my dispo :stare:

one wonders what this may portend :dogstare: :dogstare: :dogstare:

Areola Grande

Buttchocks posted:

Can I get fried with that?

[no one has ever made this joke about dispensaries before]

lol. i'ma start using that :hf:

Areola Grande

I've never refused service unless someone is banned. Almost all my customers are visibly high on something :shrug:

Areola Grande

when working the front desk I like posting in the yob. most of the time though I'm just tryna find a fun browser game but I'm old and dumb and out of ideas. help me out the yob. a man can only do so many usa today crosswords

:negcycle:

Areola Grande

NumptyScrub posted:

Both GeForce Now and Xbox Gamepass Ultimate support streaming via browser, if you have either of those services already (or were considering subscribing) :sweatdrop:

I do have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate :thunk:

Areola Grande

NumptyScrub posted:

Starfield on release day at work

Might need to :ninja: a controller in for it

the only trouble there is that I'm working our front desk which is a very busy place. I don't think I can get away with bringing a controller

:ferrari:

Areola Grande

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

i was at the dispensary the other week and i signed up for their rewards program because why not. weirdly enough, apparently doing so makes me eligible to use my debit card there. which... i. don't think that's like, allowed? unless it's some sort of legal loophole thing going on i guess

anyway i'll stick with cash thanks

debit card transactions work like a cashless ATM withdrawal. we round ur total up to the nearest even ten dollar increment so that it shows up on ur bank statement as a simple ATM withdrawal for the purpose of being discrete. then we give u the difference back in cash.

having said that, there is always gonna be an additional merchant fee when u use a debit card so cash is still king babyyyy 🤙

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

Buttchocks posted:

is there a rewards program where for every book I read I get a free personal-sized brownie?

no but if u spend at least a hundo, u get a free pre-roll

[spoiler] i miss book it too. i'd kill for a personal pan pep rn [spoiler]