Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dave????
Yes
No
View Results

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Weka posted:

What is cspam without its mayor?

better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:dogstare:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

no gods, no mayors

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
mi mayõr

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

lobster shirt posted:

no gods, no mayors

I have reported these posts as hate speech and sent an email to the admins about this anti-democratic, frankly fascistic behavior. Anti-mayorism has no place here or anywhere

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
We hate you dave, boooooo!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Weka posted:

I have reported these posts as hate speech and sent an email to the admins about this anti-democratic, frankly fascistic behavior. Anti-mayorism has no place here or anywhere

cspam is pro fascism

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Wait, you are getting paid for it?

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

lobster shirt posted:

cspam is pro fascism

Dave Vult!

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Fat little piggy Dave, I'll kill you!

Weka
May 5, 2019

Dave is under my protection, not that they need it as they will easily defeat such losers and haters as attempt to stand in the way of their triumphant return.

Weka
May 5, 2019

The Lisan al Dave, the poster from an outer forum

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
happy thursday, Mayor Dildo

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

man, wedding anniversary, bought the wife a truck, a croup alt got banned, went out to the circus and now I'm drinking beer and eating pie. thank you mayor dave. thank you for the prosperity

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i do not think the banned account was croup lol

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

it was

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

dave

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

a disappointment sure, but I saw a tiny dog doing tricks while wearing a tiny dog sized elephant costume today. I'll get over it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The Voice of Labor posted:

man, wedding anniversary, bought the wife a truck, a croup alt got banned, went out to the circus and now I'm drinking beer and eating pie. thank you mayor dave. thank you for the prosperity

sounds like a good day dude other than the guy getting banned im glad you're thriving. sending love & power

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

tiny dog in a tiny elephant costume is a genuinely uplifting thing. the girl comes out dressed like a clown, sets down three stuffed animals, proceeds to mime winding up the first two which, being stuffed animals do nothing but after winding up the stuffed elephant it comes to life. I'm bitter and jaded and dour and stuff but that act was magic, it remained magic after I'd figured it out and after the costume came off the dog confirming my guess. the performance was so flawless, it wasn't suspension of disbelief, I kinda figured it to be a dog pretty much instantly after it started moving, but it played dead and held perfectly still so well I didn't think it possible for a dog to be trained that well. trying to find information on the internet about the act leads only to the constant animal cruelty done by the production. so now the magic is finally wearing off

praise dave

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

tiny dog in a tiny elephant costume is a genuinely uplifting thing. the girl comes out dressed like a clown, sets down three stuffed animals, proceeds to mime winding up the first two which, being stuffed animals do nothing but after winding up the stuffed elephant it comes to life. I'm bitter and jaded and dour and stuff but that act was magic, it remained magic after I'd figured it out and after the costume came off the dog confirming my guess. the performance was so flawless, it wasn't suspension of disbelief, I kinda figured it to be a dog pretty much instantly after it started moving, but it played dead and held perfectly still so well I didn't think it possible for a dog to be trained that well. trying to find information on the internet about the act leads only to the constant animal cruelty done by the production. so now the magic is finally wearing off

praise dave

cool

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

praise dave

yep

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

a disappointment sure, but I saw a tiny dog doing tricks while wearing a tiny dog sized elephant costume today. I'll get over it

Not a fan of Croup, dave?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the wind is blowing....

Weka
May 5, 2019

TVoL post the wife truck

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Dave, things are getting kinda hosed up. You gotta come back and sort this all out

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

aw frig aw dang it posted:

Dave, things are getting kinda hosed up. You gotta come back and sort this all out

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

ah. Dave

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Ahhhhh... Davenring

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

setting aside a little piece of ham and some potatoes at the dinner table for dave

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I hope dave likes kitkats 'cause that was this years easter candy

Weka
May 5, 2019

I hope dave likes kitkats 'cause that was this years easter candy

That's a bit rough for the easter bunny

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

aw frig aw dang it posted:

please... dave

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Weka posted:

That's a bit rough for the easter bunny

they're the little single serving ones. they fit right inside the plastic eggs

Weka
May 5, 2019

Wherefore art thou Dave?

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
oh mayor dave art thou

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
Dave has returned and he will blot out the sun as a show of power

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

kim jong flying around on a cloud desperately trying to get mayor dave to stop eating the sun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Just saw the eclipse and then noticed this strange plant next to me. Think I'll name it Dave and take it home