Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Absolutely deranged game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Really need to skip Javier's next start

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
good lord i sure missed some loving game

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Intruder posted:

Really need to skip Javier's next start

Hitters aren't being fooled by his "unhittable" fastball anymore. He needs to adjust ASAP

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

kolby posted:

Do what

You used a slur, my man. Not OK

Intruder posted:

What a wild game

Gained two on the Rangers :toot:

You got neither the good game from Javier nor the loss you wanted

Dukberry
Nov 5, 2013

MrMidnight posted:

You got one but they ended up winning! Everyone's happy

😭 No I am not happy at all

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
I think stros and rangers need to have a long look in the mirror tonight

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

...! posted:

You got neither the good game from Javier nor the loss you wanted

This is kind of a dumb way to put it. Javier pitching better was more important than winning this single game. If this is who he is the rest of the season that's a lot worse than just losing today

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

*shrug*

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

...! posted:

You used a slur, my man. Not OK

lmao shut up. How would you describe that game?

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

btw Will Smith did us a solid by blowing the save after he coasted to an easy ring with us last year

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

kolby posted:

lmao shut up. How would you describe that game?

you seem very cool, reasonable and mature and I don't hope that you never post here again

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Marlins getting right back to demolishing every team that isn't the Braves

haha Jordan Walker just dove for a ball in left field that was easily 5-6 feet beyond where his dive was taking him, gonna need some more reps as an outfielder

elentar fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Jul 3, 2023

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

It owns that even when MLB.tv has free games for July 4th, they still do blackouts.

Sample our product, it's really good! Except for these 5 teams that we won't let you watch ever.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yankees played a thank you video for Aaron Hicks and the crowd booed it mercilessly.

Assholes.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

Yankees played a thank you video for Aaron Hicks and the crowd booed it mercilessly.

Assholes.

N/V Thread title confirmed

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Braves almost got through the order for the first time without a dinger, thankfully Money Mike

21 straight games with a homer, chasing the Yankees' 31

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
Money loving Michael

Glad he owns again.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

thank you for the fireworks for money mike, cleveland

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

oh no what happened with Acuña's shoulder

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

hopefully this is one of those regular old Ronnie overselling a stinger things

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Noooooooo

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

stinger maybe, looks like a numb arm

edit: that's 40 steals now anyway

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

I love him. but he absolutely can be a bit of a drama queen with his dings and knocks, so I'm not too worried

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

haha Ozzie got distracted watching Ronald run

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
Acuña always scares you to death, but frankly I am glad that he gets the trainer out there every time something hurts. Much better than trying to be macho and playing your way to the IL.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

IKF in left field not working out

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

IKF has generally been surprisingly good in the OF. But every once and awhile he has a “I’ve only been doing this for a few months” moment.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

two dongs for Harris

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

elentar posted:

two dongs for Harris

Nice little oppo taco.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

MONEY MIKE

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

it boggles the mind how elder looks so fuckin average but he's just so shutdown this year. so many weak grounders

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Volpe :allears:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
DJLM is so loving depressing.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
it's loving insane that the Yankees are letting donaldson take AB's with a 197 OPB. What the gently caress are we doing here?

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

mcmagic posted:

it's loving insane that the Yankees are letting donaldson take AB's with a 197 OPB. What the gently caress are we doing here?

Boone still thinks he's going to have a great year

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Tatsuta Age posted:

it boggles the mind how elder looks so fuckin average but he's just so shutdown this year. so many weak grounders

Snit should've pulled him on the Kwan single though, pitching management is still his biggest weakness

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

MrMidnight posted:

Boone still thinks he's going to have a great year

personally I applaud Boone having faith in his guy and hope he continues to keep him in the lineup

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The ole sac bunt lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

wow, what a way to give upt he lead