Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Hollismason posted:

drat this reminds me I gotta buy some old underwear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Where's your nutsuck then op

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Bad Purchase posted:

this is a good strategy though

if someone asks, "are you freeballin?", you can say yeah

and if someone asks, "are you wearing undies?", you can also say yeah

you can appear cool to both groups at the same time, they'll never know to ask clarifying questions to get to the bottom of your situation

Imagine being part of both of these prison gangs. Unstoppable.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Buy new clothes FFS, OP.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

After 20 years I have finally read every possible thread. I can now stop reading the forums

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Smugworth posted:

After 20 years I have finally read every possible thread. I can now stop reading the forums

Truly you have reached Goonvana

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
check out this guys free balls

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
As my bubbe used to say: "Throw it in the Shmatte Bin!"

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
I have some boxers like that and I am afraid that while my balls are hanging out I'll fall or something and my boxers will twist weird or something and my balls will pop off of my body. On the other hand I can't deny that the extra ventilation is a luxury. Life is full of tough choices.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

O to feel the wind on the balls
As I traverse the monastery halls
The breeze from the open courtyard
'Twould be a sin were I to get hard
But healthy it is for my soul
To know my sack dangles from boxers' hole

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

did anyone say what the best underwear is yet? ive been wearing the same boxer briefs for almost 15 years.

YoursTruly
Jul 29, 2012

Put me in the trash
Recycle Bin
where
I belong.
Now you can use a balldo without taking off your underwear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

flubber nuts posted:

did anyone say what the best underwear is yet? ive been wearing the same boxer briefs for almost 15 years.

You should probably wash them sometimes