Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
JERICHO VS KOMANDER 0 0%
SAMMY AND DANNY VS CASSIDY AND DARBY 8 11.59%
MAX AND ADAM VS BRIAN AND BIG 24 34.78%
RUBY VS SKYE 1 1.45%
NICK VS SWERVE 36 52.17%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

mercedes mone is debuting tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I hope Danielson joins commentary and John Cena shows up in the crowd

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

jesus WEP posted:

mercedes mone is debuting tonight

I wish but I don’t think there’s even an announced womens match or segment

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Yeah, cause she's going to be the one.

She's not, but it sure would be swell if she did debut

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Rampage technically had two women’s matches, so Tony is restoring the balance tonight.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

About to pick up my best friend who I haven't seen in months so we can go to dinner and then to BLOOD AND GUTS and I haven't been this excited for anything in a while.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Do me one favor? have a good time :D

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I just want to say face or heel the young bucks rule. Literally helped bring tag wrestling back during the dark times and are still one of the best three tag teams in the world right now. They are good wrestlers and they make old heads lose their mind so I like them extra.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Nick Jackson is the better of the bucks IMO

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

rotinaj posted:

Nick Jackson is the better of the bucks IMO

This is not an opinion, this is a fact.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Critical posted:

About to pick up my best friend who I haven't seen in months so we can go to dinner and then to BLOOD AND GUTS and I haven't been this excited for anything in a while.

This is the wholesome wrestle content im here for

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

rantmo posted:

This is not an opinion, this is a fact.

i genuinely have no idea which is which. at least ftr has the decency to have a bald guy so i can keep em straight

that said, bucks are.good and fun to watch

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Pylons posted:

John Cena Sr said

I will be at AEW Dynamite

He didn't say that.

:v:

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Bucks have routinely been in the best tag matches in history but that being said, Lucha Bros are a millimeter behind and should be in just as many matches. They were put into ROH because they were too fuckin powerful.

I'm excited to see Aussie Open back in action for the ROH match. Funny how two teams of previously NJPW guys gave a major shot in the arm to the division.

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.

Eat This Glob posted:

i genuinely have no idea which is which. at least ftr has the decency to have a bald guy so i can keep em straight

that said, bucks are.good and fun to watch

I asked on this forum once 'how do you tell the young bucks apart' and i got many incredible answers.

-Matt is the one that's always selling a bad back, Nick is the one that isn't
-Matt has dark hair, Nick is blonde.
-it used to be only one had a beard and now they're identical.
-Nick has a receding hairline so he always wears a bandanna
-Nick is the better wrestler, Matt is the hot one (multiple people said this)
-its not that hard to tell them apart (wrong or I wouldn't have gotten all the other responses)
-people keep saying Matt Jackson is really hot. This was expressed several times in a thread where this is not a general topic of conversation.

And also, the most helpful response, this image. I don't remember who made this, but I think about this all the time.

Nea fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Jul 19, 2023

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Nea posted:

I asked on this forum once 'how do you tell the young bucks apart' and i got many incredible answers.

-its not that hard to tell them apart (wrong or I wouldn't have gotten all the other responses)
-people keep saying Matt Jackson is really hot. This was expressed several times in a thread where this is not a general topic of conversation.

And also, the most helpful response, this image. I don't remember who made this, but I think about this all the time.

it’s perfect

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Nea posted:

lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

the old ROH threads used to have extensive guides on telling the young bucks and the briscoes apart

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Someone on here said “Matt Jackson is Matt Hardy” and I’ve been able to tell them apart ever since!

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Nea posted:

the pic is amazing

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

That pic is amazing and surprisingly accurate

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It captures their essences perfectly

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Eff off, prick.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I think certain posters may have Stockholm syndrome up in this son of a bee.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Bucks are good, maybe predictable in what spots they want to hit, but they are very good at this pro wrasslin thing

thats my take and im sticking to it

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

read em and mother effin weep

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Read em and mothereffin weep

Edit: beaten badly

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Nick Jackson always looks really sleepy

Dude needs a nap

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

projecthalaxy posted:

I think certain posters may have Stockholm syndrome up in this son of a bee.

mother effer I've never even been to Stockholm

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
I hope OC shows up to screw over PAC somehow during b&gs.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

:yeah:

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Nick Buck is way more funny and if he was as attractive as Matt could be one of the best singles wrestlers in the world but so it goes

early on in Dynamite there was a Fenix/Nick match that blew the roof off the place. Ex mentioned that it was the first singles match for either of them in AGES, too if I remember correctly

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
blood

And

Guts

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

blut unt gutze

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

aew needs more merch freak

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

the escape goat posted:

Nick Buck is way more funny and if he was as attractive as Matt could be one of the best singles wrestlers in the world but so it goes

early on in Dynamite there was a Fenix/Nick match that blew the roof off the place. Ex mentioned that it was the first singles match for either of them in AGES, too if I remember correctly

While it was probably Nick's first singles match in ages Rey Fenix wrestled as a single every so often before that even though he was mostly tagging with Penta.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
I was the best at telling the Bucks apart in my watch group and had to remind everyone which Buck was which but now that they both have beards and both wear bandanas on their heads, I've lost my powers.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Weird idea for a shirt but here we go.

A lot of wrestler name picture shirts recently. Does AEW have dedicated shirt designers, or do all the wrestlers use whatever contractors they want to?

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
been hearing from my sources that tonights blood and guts match is going to end with tony khan climbing the cage and delivering the most special announcement in aew history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/IRISHWRESTLING8/status/1681398294210019329