Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
JERICHO VS KOMANDER 0 0%
SAMMY AND DANNY VS CASSIDY AND DARBY 8 11.59%
MAX AND ADAM VS BRIAN AND BIG 24 34.78%
RUBY VS SKYE 1 1.45%
NICK VS SWERVE 36 52.17%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Aubrey reffing Nick’s first match oh my goodness :kimchi:

was weird to hear chants for him that weren’t just “NICK! NICK! NICK FUCKIN’ WAYNE!”

…also uh is his cutter called the “Wayne’s World” or was Ex having to make that up on the spot because oh no

was a bummer how it wasn’t mentioned that Nick took the DEFY belt off of Swerve but eh, can’t win ‘em all.
and Swerve going over was perfection tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Mrenda posted:

What if loads of other people are cheating? Would you prefer to keep your honour and lose? Possibly even let your family starve and your dog die from lack of vital medication, possibly doggy insulin, that isn't covered on your pet insurance plan?

Let's be real here. Lives are at stake over whether Juice's arse can fill into his new Speedos or whether he has an admitedly tight but still lacking hank hill arse.

Not to body shame the fellow. That's absolutely not my intent. But if he won the belt he could afford tailored ham hock smugglers.

then explain why Dax looks like he’s always wearing a diaper

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Nick Buck is way more funny and if he was as attractive as Matt could be one of the best singles wrestlers in the world but so it goes

early on in Dynamite there was a Fenix/Nick match that blew the roof off the place. Ex mentioned that it was the first singles match for either of them in AGES, too if I remember correctly

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

hth

Same tbh. Any wrestling shirt that isn't just WRESTLER NAME + WRESTLER PICTURE immediately gets points from me.

one of my favorite shirts is a Kevin Blackwood one; has BLKWD at the top in pink super stylized letters, a giant photo of his cat, and “LOVE ANIMALS, HURT PEOPLE” at the bottom. I’ve asked him if he’ll do another run and he may be doing so.

second favorite is a Nico Angelo shirt; it’s got his name in smallish letters but it’s a big print with a skull and other embellishments.
just yesterday the Nico tee was a conversation piece with a cutie I met on the street in a Mötorhead Liger shirt; always nice when it’s not a cringe moment when someone realizes a tee is wrestling-related :kimchi:

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Suplex Liberace posted:

what country is best for aew+. England?

like for a VPN to use w/ FITE? I use Australia

also re: tag team nicknames- there’s a local team called Midnight Heat who had a Hair and a Bald, broke my heart when Hair buzzed his head. now I don’t know how to cheer for them without using Hair or Bald because I have no idea what their names are :smith: