Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

I'm a special kind of asshole!
I'm clearly either the devil on one's shoulder, or some other nefarious but lighthearted demon. I only make incompetent or annoying suggestions. Or whichever would be the most metal.

That, or a bad guy who thinks every thing is a pointless void and that existence should be snuffed.

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY JOURNEYMAN SIGSMITH Dick Fontaine

Vile_Nihlist666 fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Jul 31, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Smik posted:

Name: Richard "The Wartoad" Fontaine
Team: Royal Order, switches to Heroes in Season 4
Role: Major Antagonist/Occasiona Ally/Full Time Ally

"The Wartoad" was a member of the Royal Order Guard and as such a major antagonist to both the Renegade Skulls (criminals) and the Hero Teams (vigilantes), looking to bring them all in to face what he thought was "Justice". Despite not being the most skilled fighter, he proved to be far more difficult than the rest of the Guard to deal with due to his incredible resilience to damage and excellent accuracy with his "Toaster" (a blaster weapon named for its cartridges that were sort of bread slice shaped and which popped out like toast when ejected, also for its lethal setting).

By the end of the first season, Fontaine began to show doubts about just how important it was to take in the Renegade Skulls and the Heroes compared to the growing signs of corruption within the government and the quietly growing threat of the Legions. In Seasons 2 and 3, Fontaine began to team up with the Heroes more frequently to stop more important crimes. Initially taking all the credit for himself, when it became more apparent that there was something bigger, more rotten and far more dangerous going on behind closed doors and realizing the importance of the Heroes he began to make his reports more truthful to the press and the public even though he took heat from it from the higher ups.

Eventually in Season 4 he couldn't stand working within the Royal Order any more and quit, turning in his shield and his Toaster. Now a private investigator he was forced to use more of his detective skills and his fists over firepower, as well as working alongside both the Heroes and even occasionally the Renegade Skulls in order to exposure the corruption rotting his city from within.

:hmmyes: always happy to win the chin lottery

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

I'm a special kind of asshole!
You might have the best character, to be honest.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

J

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Hmm

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

:black101:

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

I would like to be a "bad" "guy," please.

Name: Dark Justice "DJ" Supremia
Team: Renegade Skulls
Role: Major reoccurring antagonist

"DJ" Supremia is a major reoccurring antagonist working with the Renegade Skulls, having joined up for revenge when her mother was killed by the Royal Order. While she's capable of massive destructive ability due to her instinctive ability to control eldritch energy, Master Skull Gothekor had been looking to hire a sorceress and while DJ could certainly blow stuff up she had next to no arcane skills, and thus had no ability to divine information, understand the unspeakable or summon creatures.

That said, her ability to drain the strength of eldritch beings has some in handy on more than one occasion, especially for wrangling demons or dealing with liches -- one episode had the build-up of this ancient evil king in the form of a lich and an undead army only for them to be entirely wiped out in all of five minutes by DJ simply absorbing their power, with the lich's dying protests of "No no no, I'm a lich I'm cool and powerful, who could have possibly predicted that my entire army powered by unstable and ungrounded eldritch energies could be wiped out by one girl with control over eldritch ener... oh crap I think I just figured it out a little late. This was a terrible idea I don't suppose we could do a do ov..."

Despite her destructive ability, DJ has a strict code to not harm innocents and instead reserves her rage for the Royal Order and later the White Legion when she learns they were the ones pulling the Order's strings to kill her mother. Even with the truth revealed she still harbours a grudge against the Royals because they could have saved her mother but chose not to. She tends to turn a blind eye to the fact that her mother wasn't exactly innocent, but given she sacrificed herself so DJ could live it's understandable she's still got quite a few issues to work out.

In Season 3, DJ begins to develop feelings for a character who's not been made yet but she fights these feelings as she still hangs on to her desire for revenge. Like Eckot, she also begins to pull her punches more and more when dealing with the Heroes as she considers them obstacles but not enemies.

Season 4 is notable for DJ & Eckot being shown that they can actually be reasoned with and occasionally abandon a scheme when presented with a strong argument by the Heroes.

DJ is a playable character in "Prince Bobby's Dance Dance Fever".

Also no, her cape's not actually attached to anything. It was her mothers, it floats around and she can use it as a shield.

So fun trivia but "DJ" is based on a character concept I came up with except her name is QD, the former Princess (now Queen) of Darkness where she's got all her mother's destructive ability but none of her arcane education. I've not really decided if she was actually a member of the Skulls or an independent yet so you're getting the Skulls version. It just so happened that when I did the generation rolls she basically ending up matching the character.

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
This sounds awesome, roll me up.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

I don't know who I am

In one dream I am a Buddha with a beacon in one hand, a bomb in the other.

Or, more practically, a non-binary drop commando

Xlorp fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Jul 24, 2023

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Smik posted:

Name: Venema
Role: Minor Reoccurring villain

Venema is a supporting mystic and a rare ork Slam Necrodancer, agile and brilliant. Necrodance is a way to call and command the spirits of the dead, and as everyone knows the dead just wanna dance -- as evidenced in the documentary musical "Thriller". Slam Necrodancing focuses on the weaponization of the art, because the harder you shake your rear end the harder your minions swing. Venema is also called upon when the Renegade Skulls need to collect intelligence as contrary to the popular saying, the dead do tell tales.

Due to the fact that animating Venema's dance moves is expensive (and more difficult to emulate in comics) she is an infrequently appearing character with much of her activity occurring 'behind the scenes'. Shortly after the episode where Mel comes out to her team (and while appreciative that they immediately accept her she is annoyed that they all already knew), she runs into Venema in a gay bar. Given the social situation they put aside their alliances and over a few drinks swap stories of how they came out, and we learn her story via flashback.

In her village she grew up afraid of her sexuality when she saw the bullying behaviour by her peers to a girl who merely displayed some queer traits. She had kept her sexuality restrained until the day when the Renegade Skulls crashed through their territory. She noticed that one of the Skulls was the openly lesbian gonna edit this later after someone rolls up an appropriate character and that's when she decided to join them. Bonding over similar upbringings, they try to see if there's any spark between them but there isn't and they just decide to be friends despite their opposing alliances.

She loving rules rules thank you

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I'm no open lesbian but you're welcome on my team

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

Hell yeah art threads are great and your drawings kick rear end

If you're taking requests I'd love a goblin haphazardly swinging a machete around

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

emSparkly posted:

Sweet can I be a minor supporting character?

Name: Emma Darkly
Team: Wild Hero Catgirl Team
Role: Minor reoccurring support character

Emma Darkly is a Dremilin, a native people to the Wilds in which the grand city of the Royal Order was built. While technically a full citizen, in practical terms she is in a class significantly below the average human. Part of this is due to the fact that even though dremilins are on the whole less violent than the average citizen they have a frightening amount of very white teeth which can be seen even within the concealing darkness of their robes and if pressed can indeed masticate the hell out of you. Not helping is their pitch tentacle-like coils that drift and wind from the bottoms of their robes and they seem to have terribly unstable genetics to the point where upon maturation they can turn into anything from an ordinary-looking human to in extreme cases some sort of Lovecraftian nightmare.

The exposed parts of their bodies -- mostly just their arms and ears -- vary in a full spectrum of colours. Dremilins never reveal their faces until they reach maturity, and this is more than just a social taboo amongst their people -- exposing themselves prematurely will alter how they develop. (Basically they're like Pokémon Eevees)

As a loyal friend and ally to the Wild Hero Catgirl team, Emma is a caring and understanding young lady with an instinct akin to precognition and her low status allows her to discreetly gather information for the crew. She first shows up in Season Two as a fawning fangirl, getting into trouble due to her enthusiasm to help her idols in any way she can. By the end of the season it's clear that her infatuation goes beyond mere hero worship -- the Wild Hero Catgirl team is her sexual awakening. The catgirls gently dissuade her affections both because she is immature but also to prevent her from getting into more trouble to prove herself to them. She does her best to try to behave but as is for every teen -- hormones make life hell. For everyone.

Behind the scenes: All her seed generation pointed to the dumb tag-along kid character like Zack in the 80's TMNT, except her character arc was 'out of the closet'. Since I clearly had to do the tag-along audience-surrogate character I figured I'd go with the only one whose design I didn't hate: Orko. Also I figured enough people could relate to having a sexual awakening from cartoons given the stories I've heard online.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

the holy poopacy posted:

I want to be a horrifying crab/human hybrid fighting for justice, but also sexy

So... Scorpia from the She-Ra reboot, basically.

Name: Holly "Holipop" Poprustacean
Team: The Royal Order
Role: Minor Reoccurring character, becoming Major in Season 3

Holly began as a minor supporting character as a foil to Richard "The Wartoad" Fontaine, providing bright-eyed optimism to contrast his cynical nature. Where Fontaine would follow the letter of the law, she would bring up the spirit and original purpose of its creation, demonstrating that not only had she read the lawbooks but had the unusual ability to also provide the context to which the law was drafted. Originally her purpose was to provide both exposition and comic relief while also lending her considerable physical strength as required. The character grew in popularity and so in Season 3 her appearances became more regular, and she inadvertently played a critical role in Fontaine leaving the Order.

Too idealistic to leave, she remained in the Order in his place and managed to maintain a generally friendly relationship with both the Renegade Skulls, Heroes, and her fellow agents in the Royal Order. Unlike other sometimes antagonists, Holly never utilized her full strength until the threat of the Red Legion in Season 4 became dire and she was forced to show just how hard she could really hit.

Holly is armed with an incredibly tough utility shield and the ability to fire energy blasts from the base of her claw as well as launching one half of the pincer like a harpoon. She has a second pair of eyes in her forehead that can extend and provide auxiliary 360 degree vision, and some sort of input/output port in her chest. The series has yet to go into the details of her origin but it's been hinted she is some sort of experimental agent gone right as her abilities are described as 'biomechanical'.

Notes: Visually I mixed Scorpia with King from the King of Fighters and some crab bits. I really like how it turned out

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Bad guys always have a mad scientist to help them. COBRA had Dr. Mindbender, Krang and Shredder had Baxter Stockman, Batman has to deal with Hugo Strange, etc, etc

I want that bad guy mad scientist job

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Right now I'm setting myself up to do a quota of 4 characters/day if I can (whether I can keep it up depends a fair bit on my mental issues) but thought I'd pause to reply to some stuff.

Xun posted:

There's an art goon discord? :eyepop:

Yes there is! I found it here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3908678&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Cubone posted:

I want to be a bad guy but like a dumb happy henchman bad guy who has a good heart deep down and like maybe in one episode the heroes explain to me the fairness of what they're doing and I'll be like "duhhh, dat doesn't sound so bad! I thought youse guys was a menace" and then I help them out by like knocking a wall down or something but only for that one episode because I'm too loyal to my friends and da boss
edit: okay like 3 people already beat me to this

I've accounted for this and there's a "Bebop & Rocksteady" spot for if I get two of the right characters, if that's any consolation and there's also the "Reboot" aspect too...

Literally A Person posted:

Can I be True Neutral??

The Royal Order is the closest thing to a Neutral faction. Officially they represent law & order but really they just do what they're told with a few exceptions like Holly.

Nice, Eckot now has an official colour scheme!

Mekchu posted:

this seems cool and god. i'm happy to be whatever.
(my avatar is metalhead from tmnt originally, and my username just means 'beer' in korean if that helps at all)

Oh I would absolutely recognize Metahead from TMNT no worries. Since alcohol-powered robots was already done in Futurama I'll have to figure out something else when it's your turn.

Xlorp posted:

I don't know who I am

I feel that.

Also a general "thank-you" for the compliments! I'm still trying to get my brain to accept them properly. I'm also going to take a moment to organize my notes, you'd think by now setting up a spreadsheet to track things would be second nature. I'm also planning on putting down a section for this on my web space that'll detail the world as it gets filled in whenever I make time for it.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Smik posted:

Name: Emma Darkly
Team: Wild Hero Catgirl Team
Role: Minor reoccurring support character

Emma Darkly is a Dremilin, a native people to the Wilds in which the grand city of the Royal Order was built. While technically a full citizen, in practical terms she is in a class significantly below the average human. Part of this is due to the fact that even though dremilins are on the whole less violent than the average citizen they have a frightening amount of very white teeth which can be seen even within the concealing darkness of their robes and if pressed can indeed masticate the hell out of you. Not helping is their pitch tentacle-like coils that drift and wind from the bottoms of their robes and they seem to have terribly unstable genetics to the point where upon maturation they can turn into anything from an ordinary-looking human to in extreme cases some sort of Lovecraftian nightmare.

The exposed parts of their bodies -- mostly just their arms and ears -- vary in a full spectrum of colours. Dremilins never reveal their faces until they reach maturity, and this is more than just a social taboo amongst their people -- exposing themselves prematurely will alter how they develop. (Basically they're like Pokémon Eevees)

As a loyal friend and ally to the Wild Hero Catgirl team, Emma is a caring and understanding young lady with an instinct akin to precognition and her low status allows her to discreetly gather information for the crew. She first shows up in Season Two as a fawning fangirl, getting into trouble due to her enthusiasm to help her idols in any way she can. By the end of the season it's clear that her infatuation goes beyond mere hero worship -- the Wild Hero Catgirl team is her sexual awakening. The catgirls gently dissuade her affections both because she is immature but also to prevent her from getting into more trouble to prove herself to them. She does her best to try to behave but as is for every teen -- hormones make life hell. For everyone.

Behind the scenes: All her seed generation pointed to the dumb tag-along kid character like Zack in the 80's TMNT, except her character arc was 'out of the closet'. Since I clearly had to do the tag-along audience-surrogate character I figured I'd go with the only one whose design I didn't hate: Orko. Also I figured enough people could relate to having a sexual awakening from cartoons given the stories I've heard online.

Yesss! The low key scrunkly with a major girl crush. It's so me.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

emSparkly posted:

Yesss! The low key scrunkly with a major girl crush. It's so me.

Orko kicks rear end in all forms.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I'm obviously baseball-themed a villain

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

Smugworth posted:

This rules

Yup

well I think there was a mix-up but I'll let Smugworth have it :)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Hell yeah put me in for 'Not Actually Bad But Easily Manipulated' male person.
Top secret inspiration phrase: IT'S NOT FUNNY MY rear end IS ON FIRE

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Smik posted:

Name: Dark Justice "DJ" Supremia

This is great, thanks :)

Through The Decade
Mar 3, 2010

BANANA?!?!?

Put me down for a totally forgettable monster of the week, easily dispatched in the cold open of a random episode. My power is to steal the numbers off of all the clocks in town, or something else that’s a nuisance but not really harmful.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I'm interested in seeing a cartoon tiger who chugs barrels of crude oil for strength/flammability and crushes them against their forehead, like an edgier Popeye, if possible.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

make a monster

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Exasperated Badger posted:

I am their ally the final badger please.

Delved into some old-school TMNT for this.

Name: Bouncer Badger
Team: Ally of the Youxia Hero Monkey Girls
Role: Major reoccurring ally

Bouncer Badger ("Bouncer" or "Badger" used interchangeably) was first introduced in Season One of the Youxia Hero Monkey Girls. The Royal Order discovered the girls' hideout in the WIlds but any attempt to breech it had ended in failure, falling victim to the girl's various traps or finding themselves outflanked as the girls made use of their bamboo forests to attack from all kinds of angles. After learning of an underground cave system beneath their base, the Royal Order attempted to take the fight in a direction that the girls would have no advantage -- the cramped subterranean.

Unfortunately for them, directly underneath was the Spectrum Cave -- a LGBT+ nightclub protected by Bouncer Badger. Enraged at the trespassing, the Badger beat the unmitigated crap out of the Order's squad and when he found out they were after the Monkey Girls, immediately declared them allies as anyone who pissed off the Order was OK in his books.

He ensures a strict code of neutrality to be followed within the Spectrum -- anyone under the LGBT+ or allies are welcome there regardless if they are Heroes, Renegade Skull or even Royal Order -- as long as they keep their business outside. They eventually build a formal Ring outside the Spectrum to allow people to settle their differences, which becomes the setup for "Violent Hero Monsters: Slam at the Spectrum" 1 on 1 fighting game.

While cantankerous and blunt to the point of being rude, he remains a stubborn and steadfast ally to the Youxia Hero Monkey Girls and is sympathetic to anyone on the spectrum/LGBT+. Badger himself seems uninterested in romantic interests but the series does not go into his sexuality, leaving it open to speculation.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Smik posted:

So... Scorpia from the She-Ra reboot, basically.

Name: Holly "Holipop" Poprustacean
Team: The Royal Order
Role: Minor Reoccurring character, becoming Major in Season 3

Holly began as a minor supporting character as a foil to Richard "The Wartoad" Fontaine, providing bright-eyed optimism to contrast his cynical nature. Where Fontaine would follow the letter of the law, she would bring up the spirit and original purpose of its creation, demonstrating that not only had she read the lawbooks but had the unusual ability to also provide the context to which the law was drafted. Originally her purpose was to provide both exposition and comic relief while also lending her considerable physical strength as required. The character grew in popularity and so in Season 3 her appearances became more regular, and she inadvertently played a critical role in Fontaine leaving the Order.

Too idealistic to leave, she remained in the Order in his place and managed to maintain a generally friendly relationship with both the Renegade Skulls, Heroes, and her fellow agents in the Royal Order. Unlike other sometimes antagonists, Holly never utilized her full strength until the threat of the Red Legion in Season 4 became dire and she was forced to show just how hard she could really hit.

Holly is armed with an incredibly tough utility shield and the ability to fire energy blasts from the base of her claw as well as launching one half of the pincer like a harpoon. She has a second pair of eyes in her forehead that can extend and provide auxiliary 360 degree vision, and some sort of input/output port in her chest. The series has yet to go into the details of her origin but it's been hinted she is some sort of experimental agent gone right as her abilities are described as 'biomechanical'.

Notes: Visually I mixed Scorpia with King from the King of Fighters and some crab bits. I really like how it turned out

Nice! I dig the low key body horror, it feels extremely authentic to OG He-Man character designs.

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

JAnon posted:

put my white rear end in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

^ ref sheet :3

make me a somewhat silly geek kitty who's good at computers :3

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

JAnon posted:

stop

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I want to be part of the Sleeping Bag With Legs superhero team

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

JAnon posted:

Just a note for everyone but if I haven't gotten to you yet you're better off editing the old post than adding a new one. I go in order from the earliest post onwards and often will forget to check for any updated notes. Today will probably have a slower output because I'm going to be organizing my notes a bit. Several characters are only vaguely related to usernames (or I've rearranged them, such as from Holy Poopacy -> Holly Poprustacean) and I don't want to lose track of who's already had a character vs. Who's Next, because I'm a huge nerd who likes to organize data too.

I'm also planning on using some of today to write up the world as it currently stands because a few people seem to be interested in it. Will post it to my website which seriously needs to be updated anyway. (It was supposed to be a portfolio of skill demonstration but I tend to be more focused in creation than documentation.)

Also I might post my seed generator there if anyone's interested in seeing behind the scenes and thought processes on the character creation.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Smik posted:

Also I might post my seed generator there if anyone's interested in seeing behind the scenes and thought processes on the character creation.

I love peeks behind the curtain like this, so I'd be interested.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I want to be on team slimegirl, and I want to be both the girliest and the slimiest

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Sophy Wackles posted:

Renegade Skulls etten!

I actually don't know what an "etten" is, Google's first result is a village in the Netherlands and the Renegade Skulls don't live there.

Name: The Shield of the Abyss, inexplicably goes by "Sophy"
Role: Master Skull Gothekor's Sentient Weapon

The Shield of the Abyss is Master Skull Gothekor's sentient weapon of sorts. A cursed looking shield, it seems to know a great deal about the operations of the White Legion and the Royal Order and is capable of launching dark eldritch orbs (similar to DJ Supremia) as well as blocking incoming fire with ease. When it speaks, it inexplicably refers to itself as "Sophy" and everyone else with some sort of biting insult.

In Season 3, Master Gothekor encounter Holly and when the shield insults her she gives it a lecture on hurtful words with the strange result of it seeming to actually work. After the encounter, the shield is less biting, less sarcastic and more genuinely supportive of Master Skull and the Skulls.

In Season 4 when the threats from the Red Legion become dire, the shield begins to share some of its arcane knowledge with even the temporary allies of the Heroes and the Order, most notably with Fontaine and Holly.

When not in use, the Shield usually hangs around Gothekor's throne but is known to occasionally float off and do things on its own.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Smik posted:

I actually don't know what an "etten" is, Google's first result is a village in the Netherlands and the Renegade Skulls don't live there.

Name: The Shield of the Abyss, inexplicably goes by "Sophy"
Role: Master Skull Gothekor's Sentient Weapon

The Shield of the Abyss is Master Skull Gothekor's sentient weapon of sorts. A cursed looking shield, it seems to know a great deal about the operations of the White Legion and the Royal Order and is capable of launching dark eldritch orbs (similar to DJ Supremia) as well as blocking incoming fire with ease. When it speaks, it inexplicably refers to itself as "Sophy" and everyone else with some sort of biting insult.

In Season 3, Master Gothekor encounter Holly and when the shield insults her she gives it a lecture on hurtful words with the strange result of it seeming to actually work. After the encounter, the shield is less biting, less sarcastic and more genuinely supportive of Master Skull and the Skulls.

In Season 4 when the threats from the Red Legion become dire, the shield begins to share some of its arcane knowledge with even the temporary allies of the Heroes and the Order, most notably with Fontaine and Holly.

When not in use, the Shield usually hangs around Gothekor's throne but is known to occasionally float off and do things on its own.

That’s because I’m an idiot who can’t spell.

The Shield of the Abyss is awesome though! Love the backstory too. :D

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Smik posted:

Even Bad Guys have standards. :evilbuddy:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Hell yeah make me a villain or monster, just please don't Hellraiser me that's too easy

If I can pick stuff though I'd like my character to be strong and non-binary :)

Punkinhead fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Aug 22, 2023

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

Smik posted:

Just a note for everyone but if I haven't gotten to you yet you're better off editing the old post than adding a new one. I go in order from the earliest post onwards and often will forget to check for any updated notes. Today will probably have a slower output because I'm going to be organizing my notes a bit. Several characters are only vaguely related to usernames (or I've rearranged them, such as from Holy Poopacy -> Holly Poprustacean) and I don't want to lose track of who's already had a character vs. Who's Next, because I'm a huge nerd who likes to organize data too.

I'm also planning on using some of today to write up the world as it currently stands because a few people seem to be interested in it. Will post it to my website which seriously needs to be updated anyway. (It was supposed to be a portfolio of skill demonstration but I tend to be more focused in creation than documentation.)

ok thank you! just edited the old one

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Bad guy please.
Something vile.
A smell that comes through the screen.
Gore.

Name: Blud Phlart
Role: Minor Reoccurring villain

Blud is a minor reoccurring villain known for their stealth, speed and pungent chemical odours. An evolved Darkling, they have an extremely limber body, the ability to shoot noxious blood from their eyes, and the ability to release a foul chemical odour. These odours can vary anywhere from "who farted" to "who the hell opened up a can of Surströmming" (note: Sweden is mythological in the setting and this roughly translates to "1,000 year old death and sadness")

While throughout most of the series Blud tends to just irritate and distract their targets by releasing terrible smells from hidden places, in Season 4 they demonstrate that they are perfectly capable of using their stealth to ambush and quietly eliminate targets.

Blue is probably best known for the controversial toy version that could squirt blood from its eyes and release a noxious red-coloured fart cloud. The dye from the fart-packs was known to stain, causing the toy to be pulled and become a rare sought-after collectable. The fart-packs themselves were modified and repurposed for self defence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beauty queen breakdown
Dec 21, 2010

partially cromulent posting.
"2021's worst kept secret"

I'm here to be the one-off character nobody remembers until the reboot. Good, bad, or just the vegetable vendor.