Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

syntaxfunction posted:

I might be a dumb dumb but I don't think you ever got me Smik? If I missed it all good, otherwise can I request one that is not actually a bear? My avatar keeps making people think I'm a bear and I am very not lol

BrigadierSensible posted:

You also seem to have missed me. (Which is perfectly understandable, and I also think I phrased my request badly.)

When you have time, I'd like to be someone/thing aristocratic. And with a moustache if rolls allow.

Thank you for your time. All of these are lovely.

I do them in order and I've got a spreadsheet to help. Next up are:
Literally a Person
Teemolover42069
Tiaz
Blight Rhino
BrigadierSensible
SyntaxFunction

It's been a rough start to the week but I hope to be able to get more done now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smik posted:

Literally a Person
Teemolover42069
Tiaz
Blight Rhino
BrigadierSensible
SyntaxFunction

Oh gently caress yeah.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Literally A Person posted:

Oh gently caress yeah.

Can't wait to see your corn girl.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Corny posting on your main? Tsk tsk

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Literally A Person posted:

Can I be True Neutral??

I was originally gonna roll up a Royal Order character since they're the closest to neutral but then the Deki business got created and since their robots serve everyone but the Legion they're really the most neutral party.

Name: Literally a Gun Vending Machine
Team: None
Role: Minor reoccurring character, major reoccurring vendor in the games

The "Literally a Gun Vending Machine" (Deki-Bot Prototype 47-A) is a rogue Deki-bot prototype that due to coding errors and negligent book-keeping was released into the wild. Normally this would be only a minor consideration but the prototype sold guns as opposed to just carrying ammo and so Deki Robotics tried to remote-terminate it. However, given that a gun-vending machine would require even more security measures it had enough redundant systems that the AI reactivated itself and then blocked remote access.

Now one would think "Well, it will just use up its stock and that'll be the end of it" but no, the LaGVM then returned to the factory to pick up fresh supplies, including picking up prototype weapons.

In typical Deki fashion the company just ran with it, re-vamping their prototypes to include remote reporting and just slotting the LaGVM as cost-effective testing. Technically speaking the Royal Order should be trying to take it down and bring it in, but 1. it's got a lot of redundant systems and is really difficult to catch, 2. they kind of like the access to weapons in a pinch, and 3. like the Deki-Deki Snack Bots, it's fantastic cover. Besides, unlike the Deki-Deki Snack Bots there's only one of them, how much trouble could it cause?

(Answer: surprisingly not too much trouble or they'd put more effort into putting it down)

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smik posted:

I was originally gonna roll up a Royal Order character since they're the closest to neutral but then the Deki business got created and since their robots serve everyone but the Legion they're really the most neutral party.

Name: Literally a Gun Vending Machine
Team: None
Role: Minor reoccurring character, major reoccurring vendor in the games

The "Literally a Gun Vending Machine" (Deki-Bot Prototype 47-A) is a rogue Deki-bot prototype that due to coding errors and negligent book-keeping was released into the wild. Normally this would be only a minor consideration but the prototype sold guns as opposed to just carrying ammo and so Deki Robotics tried to remote-terminate it. However, given that a gun-vending machine would require even more security measures it had enough redundant systems that the AI reactivated itself and then blocked remote access.

Now one would think "Well, it will just use up its stock and that'll be the end of it" but no, the LaGVM then returned to the factory to pick up fresh supplies, including picking up prototype weapons.

In typical Deki fashion the company just ran with it, re-vamping their prototypes to include remote reporting and just slotting the LaGVM as cost-effective testing. Technically speaking the Royal Order should be trying to take it down and bring it in, but 1. it's got a lot of redundant systems and is really difficult to catch, 2. they kind of like the access to weapons in a pinch, and 3. like the Deki-Deki Snack Bots, it's fantastic cover. Besides, unlike the Deki-Deki Snack Bots there's only one of them, how much trouble could it cause?

(Answer: surprisingly not too much trouble or they'd put more effort into putting it down)

Corn segway?

:getin:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Smik posted:

Literally a Person
Teemolover42069
Tiaz
Blight Rhino
BrigadierSensible
SyntaxFunction

Then I apologize for being rude/presumptive. There is no need to rush. You are doing magnificent work.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Loving all these bots, they're great stuff :awesomelon:

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

R2D2, but with guns

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

teemolover42069 posted:

if there is room for a furry lil' guy(or girl) who loves mushrooms and tricks people into stepping on them that'd be preeeeetty cool

I can work in the mushroom fascination. Less so for "little" though, rolled a Main character.

Name: Alice Teem
Team: Wild Hero Catgirls
Role: Main Character (party girl who does machines)

Alice is the smart one of the Wild Hero Catgirls, but whether she's sane is another question entirely. She doesn't seem to have any serious psychosis, is trustworthy and loyal and still fights for justice... but she also has an unhealthy obsession with mushrooms and often times seems to be operating in an altered state of mind. She's known for fighting with a number of trick umbrellas (one conceals a blade, one fires chemical-laden pellets, etc) but also keeps a couple of sai close by. She collects and grows a number of specimens and while many have uses in medicine, others have poisonous or other chemical properties useful in a variety of situations.

The mushrooms of the Wilds have a wide variety of strains so when not on missions she's often out foraging, and when she's not out foraging she is usually in the party scene -- she knows most of the club owners throughout the city by name. Pretty, friendly and fun to be around (if a little odd) she's the focus of a few romantic arcs with Ken Basleet. Many of these arcs revolve around mushroom hunts and whatever Alice thinks passes for romance contrasted with Ken's more... well one could say 'pedestrian' but 'not like Alice' would also suffice.

Occasionally makes off-colour marks that hint she might like to be dominated and stepped on. In an attempt to tone down the character in the animated series they attempted to make her quirky and silly like Pinky of "Pinky & The Brain" as opposed to "this girl is clearly a little high right now" and made it so she was more obsessed with tea and shoes. The comic writers simply ran with it and gave her an overt foot fetish with the tea being brewed from specific mushrooms, and the animation team began to play with Alice's facial expressions any time feet or shoes were in the picture.

Smik fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Aug 25, 2023

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Also I tried a little write-up on Toxi (Monkey Girl on page 1) https://smik.ca/index.php/toxi-toxiayou/

Feel free to drop a suggestion regarding character pages or what have you, it's all very draft still. I'm not quite sure what to do with all of this but we'll see as it takes shape.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

tiaz posted:

Evil is in the eye of the beholder. Accordingly the city has put out an order for immediate destruction on sight of any beholders encountered, and will be issuing greenish breastplates and a small containment module to all citizens on demand. And remember that for the duration of the summer Freedom Fridays are in effect and at participating merchants you can secure a 10% discount or parking validation (whichever is greater) by proving that you are choosing to do so of your own free will!

put me in coach

The rolls really didn't cooperate too much with your post so I did what I could.

Name: Tiaz
Team: Iga Goblins
Role: Main Character (Leads)

Tiaz hails from one of the islands in the Deep Sea and like other goblin islanders is built a little different but even for someone of her heritage she possesses unusual strength and insight due to her Deep Eye. It's not as if she can't see out of it, but its appearance can be a bit unnerving so she keeps it covered until she really needs to unleash its potential. Being smart and strong has made her the de facto leader of the Iga Goblins, and she's knows when to defer to the expertise of her adopted sisters. Her natural leadership skills and raw power are contributing factors to Boss Raven deciding that the girls don't need her anymore and leaving to let them carve out their own fate separate from her own cynicism.

While she works well in martial situations, her everyday presentation leaves something to be desired as she eats like a pig and is a colossal slob, leaving gear and clothing all over the place (and gets annoyed when people clean up and then she can't find anything). This finally starts to change come Season 3 when she admits she doesn't have a clue about finding companionship and it's up to the other girls to help her find a sense of style and décor, but it takes until Season 4 before she really starts to make progress.

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

Smik posted:

The rolls really didn't cooperate too much with your post so I did what I could.

Name: Tiaz
Role: Main Character (Leads)

Tiaz hails from one of the islands in the Deep Sea and like other goblin islanders is built a little different but even for someone of her heritage she possesses unusual strength and insight due to her Deep Eye. It's not as if she can't see out of it, but its appearance can be a bit unnerving so she keeps it covered until she really needs to unleash its potential. Being smart and strong has made her the de facto leader of the Iga Goblins, and she's knows when to defer to the expertise of her adopted sisters. Her natural leadership skills and raw power are contributing factors to Boss Raven deciding that the girls don't need her anymore and leaving to let them carve out their own fate separate from her own cynicism.

While she works well in martial situations, her everyday presentation leaves something to be desired as she eats like a pig and is a colossal slob, leaving gear and clothing all over the place (and gets annoyed when people clean up and then she can't find anything). This finally starts to change come Season 3 when she admits she doesn't have a clue about finding companionship and it's up to the other girls to help her find a sense of style and décor, but it takes until Season 4 before she really starts to make progress.

GOTTA GET HUGE GOTTA STAY HUGE :hellyeah:
otherwise already a triple threat with intelligence, power, and a magic eye, I can wait till season 4 to quit being a slob :)

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

tiaz posted:

GOTTA GET HUGE GOTTA STAY HUGE :hellyeah:
otherwise already a triple threat with intelligence, power, and a magic eye, I can wait till season 4 to quit being a slob :)

Good time for a Queer Eye crossover

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

blight rhino posted:

In keeping with my theme, that you've used in the past

Sign me up for the Violent Hero Monster Team. (or a Renegade, you decide)

An angry rhino, Armored (maybe), but has a soft side that loves flowers and puppies.
Escaped from an angry dimension, to try to find his place in the world. (Vortex?)
Loves large melee weapons
May or may not wear thick rear end chains as jewelry, necklaces
Eye-patch optional.

add, or remove whatever you want bro, I trust your artistic interpretation!

e- of course i make some convoluted elaborate request compared to the others I just read.

make me a cool rhino dude or dudette

Name: Bash Rhino
Team: Royal Order
Role: Major character

Preceding Betty and showing up in Season One onwards is Bash Rhino, created by the same shadow project behind many of the less human members of the Order. Bash is a decent fighter, instinctual over technical, but he's a bit lacking in the brains department. Being endlessly loyal makes him one of the few of the original Order to stay behind in Season 6, just being unable to turn his back on the organization that that was his family for all his life.

In Season 2 he gains his ribbons which he's known for in the rest of the series, presented to him by a Dremilin admirer. The ribbons serve as a reminder about the people he's supposed to protect and even when the Order takes its darkest turns Bash remains a protector of the citizens and prevents any excessive violence while he's around. This would normally be dangerous except for the fact that he's still a freaking tank and even though he's gentle he can still toss people into the second story of a building with little effort.

Bash is also short for 'Bashful' and the only lady he's able to keep his composure around is Holly.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

BrigadierSensible posted:

I would like, (if I may), to be Punchy Priscilla the Pugilist.

Basically Dudley from Street Fighter, but an Orc. With a tiara. And carrying a plush hippo. (The hippo's name is Edna.)

Oh, and she's one of the baddies, but has a heart of gold.

Thank you for honouring my silly request.

OK so thanks to Bumbles McFumbles I learned that head coverings aren't allowed in boxing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7aKQj3nEIw so while she might wear a tiara for her entrances I didn't draw her with one.

Name: Priss Brigadier
Team: Renegade Skulls -> Dakka Smith Ork Girls
Role: Major reoccurring character (The April)

Priss "Punchy" Brigadier is introduced as part of the Feral Female Fighter (F3) circuit. Secretly a member of the Renegade Skulls and equipped with a pair of Disrupter Gauntlets, Priss has been illegally winning fights legitimately.

To explain how one illegal wins legitimately, let it be known that the F3 circuit itself has never been a legitimate sport, it is entirely an exploitive form of entertainment where comely non-humans engage in fixed matches. By forcing her opponents to fight, Priss is making the bouts real sport which the F3 organizers never wanted. Publicly it's all "real" but there's a reason why an upstart human competitor "wins" the big stake bouts and they certainly don't want fights to get real -- that gets ugly.

Naturally the Renegade Skulls have been benefiting from this by betting on her and ensuring that Priss is protected against official repercussions (through intimidation and outright beatdowns) while Priss herself has been flattening their enforcers by using her gauntlets to cripple their blasters and then beat three flavours of hell out of them.

The Dakka Smith Orkgirls meet her checking out the fighting circuit and they get into disagreements about the nature of being an ork woman. Priss has had her tusks filed down, wears make-up and proper dresses outside the ring and while she'd never be allowed to box in orkish society she feels the Dakkas go too far with their piercings, punk looks and even more rebellious nature. Tempers flare and things eventually boil over into a brawl which earns the girls the ire of the Skulls.

Clashes between the Dakkas and the Skulls over the F3 draw the attention of the Royal Order and eventually the Mighty Him-Bo. During a three-way scuffle the Dakkas point out to Him-Bo that the F3 Circuit is a sham and this causes the Royal Order agents under him to investigate and expose the true nature of the F3. Even though the F3 always had the royal support they're publicly thrown under the bus anyway and new owners are brought in. Priss is abandoned by the Skulls as with the entire circuit going legit she's not too useful to them anymore.

Priss is pretty sure her career is over only to discover she has a new sponsor in the form of Barking Gecko. They have a talk and as Gecko grew up in a similar environment is able to reach her and help the girls understand that Priss has a right to dress in a way she likes, even if it conforms to the standards pushed upon them. Gecko explains that she doesn't want to see Priss walk away from her passion, hence the sponsorship.

She fairly quickly goes from teeth-clenched teamwork to genuinely respecting the Dakkas. As an F3 celebrity she's able to get places the Dakkas can't easily. She also helps the girls disguise themselves as 'presentable ork women' on occasion.

almost1337
Jun 14, 2013

The male likpatons turn around the nucleus formed of female boobons and neutral bolsterons

Smik posted:

Alice is the smart one of the Wild Hero Catgirls, but whether she's sane is another question entirely. She doesn't seem to have any serious psychosis, is trustworthy and loyal and still fights for justice... but she also has an unhealthy obsession with mushrooms and often times seems to be operating in an altered state of mind.

I feel like she would get along with Leetie if not for their team affiliations.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

almost1337 posted:

I feel like she would get along with Leetie if not for their team affiliations.

They hang out at the Spectrum off-hours.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

syntaxfunction posted:

I've got a feeling what I'm gonna get because of my avatar lol

Name: Myntax Sunction
Team: Renegade Skulls -> Mystic Slime Girls
Role: Major reoccurring character (The Casey Jones)

Myntax originally worked for the Renegade Skulls simply due to being at odds with the Royal Order (similar but different reasons as Leetie). They (this... would be the plural 'they') are a powerful tank since they don't seem to have organs in a way that other creatures would. While incredibly intelligent due to a sort of pooled intellect, Myntax is also often self-conflicted and acts as if they're hearing voices nobody else can hear (because they are). The result is that Myntax usually has several ideas of what to do at any given time and no consensus with themselves on which one to pursue.

Repeated encounters with the Mystic Slime Girls has caused them to absorb some of the girl's essence and as a result eventually Myntax ups and switches sides one day. ("We came to a democratic decision that we are leaving") Myntax joins the Mystic Slime Girls in a Casey Jones capacity, if Casey Jones was massively strong with a scattered intellect. This occurs around Season 2 and Myntax is added to the opening hero roster in Season 3.

If you ask Myntax "Are you thinking what I'm thinking" the response is always "Odds are yes, but the percentage of us in synchronization is variable."

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Mistle posted:

I'm in need of a new av.

Put me down for one of those "are they or aren't they" good/bad fence rider types.

Uh, cat girl/rabbit girl/down the middle half and half catrabbit girl, your pick.

I'm not sure how avie-ready this sketch is because I wanted to include Eckot poking her head in.

Name: Missile
Team: Multiple and None
Role: Minor Reoccurring Character (Season Three Onwards)

Missile is Eckot's cousin. Her village was never attacked and as such she's got little to no understanding of the kina of trauma Eckot herself suffered. Whenever she shows up in the city Eckot foists her on one of the Hero teams -- usually the Wild Hero Catgirls because she trusts Go -- but she's come to the other teams pleading for them to look after her and not reveal the kind of work she does.

Typically an episode featuring Missile will be a comical breather story where Eckot acts on her very best behaviour (to the point where she out-does the hero team) and doing her damnedest to keep Missile from figuring things out. Missile makes this more difficult by being naturally curious and asking way too many questions, not helped by the fact that she's a bit quirky socially and doesn't seem to have a filter.

Most Missile episodes end with Eckot taking the hero team out for drinks at the Spectrum where she often loosens up and reveals some social quirks about the Renegade Skulls -- such as the fact that Master Skull Gothekor is oddly supportive with her feeling like she needs to keep her real identity a secret.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Oh yeah I got Mel's page up now:
https://smik.ca/index.php/mel-dakka-smith-ork-girls/

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe
I knew that the art and writing was familiar.

Gotta say that I love Rock! Mega Frankenstein. The thread is pretty awesome even if I don't participate.

*Edit*

For anyone not in the know, there's a fun CYOA thread in games by Smik that involves a rock band made up of lovable monsters that solve crimes a la Scooby Doo, except the stakes (ha) are higher and the team is led by a reincarnated vegetarian fruitbat Dracula and a lady former-hunchback organ harvester.

It's good fun.

A Terrible Person fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Aug 12, 2023

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Colored that for you

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

MonkeyHate posted:

Amy the gorilla from Congo. Just slamming martinis and hating michael crichton and all his works. Call me villain if you must. I won’t stop until the whole world bows down and accepts that guy was a real jerk. The success of Jurassic park was my joker moment and no crime is too petty to help advance my war on dr Michael “bad writer” Crichton. Being 6’9” and one of people magazine’s sexiest people of 1992 won’t protect him. Some say he died 15 years ago and lived a good long life while winning a lot of awards for writing and having a dinosaur named after him. Others will tell you he faked his death after living a good long life while winning a lot of awards for writing and having a dinosaur named after him. Either way I will have my revenge. Revenge for all the bad feelings I have about dr michael crichton who was born in chicago Illinois on october 23rd 1942 and earned a bachelor's degree in biological anthropology summa cum laude in 1964. Will his five ex wives and two children join me on my crusade, or fall victim to my gin-soaked schemes at my gin-soaked feet? A single olive, pierced by toothpick is my calling card. You may have created ER but I will put you in the ER you jerk.

Michael Crichton doesn't even exist in this world. It's easier for legal purposes.

Name: Amy Mule
Team: Youxia Monkey Girls
Role: Minor supporting character

Amy is one of the Youxia Monkey Girl's associates. Not really a friend as they've got more a working business relationship as the Youxia keep her dig site safe and she's able to offer tech support in turn. While she looks pretty surly most of the time due to her resting bitch face she's actually quite polite and a generous host.

Introduced in Season One, the Youxia Monkeys save her team from the automatic defences of a dig in the Wilds. Their toasters are no good against the constructs but the mechanized security is not at all prepared against the ancient martial arts the Youxia apply. Amy is the only who who decides to stay and continue her research.

Her main purpose in the series is basically to just supply the Youxia Hero Monkeygirls with recovered artefacts as required for the plot. The fact that they're not close friends also provides a convenient excuse why she doesn't equip them better and instead only lends them artefacts as necessary. The Youxia Monkeygirls don't know who her sponsor is and frankly don't care -- she's not an ally of the Royal Order and that works out the best for them.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

A Terrible Person posted:

I knew that the art and writing was familiar.

Gotta say that I love Rock! Mega Frankenstein. The thread is pretty awesome even if I don't participate.

*Edit*

For anyone not in the know, there's a fun CYOA thread in games by Smik that involves a rock band made up of lovable monsters that solve crimes a la Scooby Doo, except the stakes (ha) are higher and the team is led by a reincarnated vegetarian fruitbat Dracula and a lady former-hunchback organ harvester.

It's good fun.

Aw thanks. I tend not to update Mega Frankenstein as much when I'm off doing art projects like this since I tend to focus on whatever's getting the most attention and lately the art projects have really taken off.

By popular demand posted:

Colored that for you

Thank you! I personally haven't figured out what colour the orks are yet, I know that green's the default most people jump to. All I do know is they probably shouldn't be a natural colour since I don't want anyone thinking that they're an expy of an existing people. Same with the goblins. The Youxia Monkeys get an out because we're pulling from mythology.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Smik posted:

I'm not sure how avie-ready this sketch is because I wanted to include Eckot poking her head in.

Missile is Eckot's cousin. Her village was never attacked and as such she's got little to no understanding of the kina of trauma Eckot herself suffered. Whenever she shows up in the city Eckot foists her on one of the Hero teams -- usually the Wild Hero Catgirls because she trusts Go -- but she's come to the other teams pleading for them to look after her and not reveal the kind of work she does.

Typically an episode featuring Missile will be a comical breather story where Eckot acts on her very best behaviour (to the point where she out-does the hero team) and doing her damnedest to keep Missile from figuring things out. Missile makes this more difficult by being naturally curious and asking way too many questions, not helped by the fact that she's a bit quirky socially and doesn't seem to have a filter.

Most Missile episodes end with Eckot taking the hero team out for drinks at the Spectrum where she often loosens up and reveals some social quirks about the Renegade Skulls -- such as the fact that Master Skull Gothekor is oddly supportive with her feeling like she needs to keep her real identity a secret.

Eckots can't be choosers! :lol:

I'll stew on how to av-ertise it, color it first maybe. But the irony of being the straight man comic relief is :ironicat:

Nothing against Bob Hope, though. Funny guy, that one.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

MrQwerty posted:

gently caress it I'll jump in

You rolled our first main Slime Girl!

I'm not at all used to drawing slime girls!

Name: Qwirky
Team: Mystic Slime Girls
Role: Main Character (Party dude)

Qwirky is a free spirited golden slime girl -- empowered by the sun stone, she can focus beams of light to the point of creating lasers capable of cutting steel or just dazzle people and screw up their optics. She's the fastest moving of the Mystic Slime Girls and capable of the quickest morphing of the crew.

Just how much of her shape-shifting is voluntary is up to debate -- either she just is extremely expressive or she can't help but shift according to her thoughts and feelings. This quirks aren't without their drawbacks -- she can't lie for one, her body language gives away everything. She also can't hide her feelings for the same reason, and is more than a little scatterbrained. When she is able to pay attention, she enters into a state of hyperfocus which is excellent for manipulating mystic energies while under fire and terrible if she needs to notice something.

In Season Three it also turns out she has remarkable powers of regeneration even for a slime girl with only a few issues of memory loss; when she is seemingly destroyed in an episode and her sunstone taken by the Legion, scattered drops of Qwirky reassemble, eat through their supplies to regrow and reclaims the stone while it's being used as a weapon -- by turning the weapon on the Legion.

In her free time she enjoys abstract paintings. She also enjoys being used to paint abstract things.

And if you're interested she tastes like honey, but don't lick her -- it gives her ideas.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

yeah that checks out

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Smik posted:

I took some liberties with exact tones for Eckot as marker cross-hatching isn't a precise computer hex code color, but I think the results speak for themselves.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Nicely done.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Mistle posted:

I took some liberties with exact tones for Eckot as marker cross-hatching isn't a precise computer hex code color, but I think the results speak for themselves.

Nice!

I've been a bit busy today so I won't be able to update until later tonight.

Smik fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Aug 17, 2023

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

womb with a view posted:

I wish to be a Renegade Skull

OK

Name: Whomba
Team: Renegade Skulls
Role: Minor reoccurring villain

Whomba is a massive, fluffy creature from the mountains of the Wilds. She's an occasional hire by the Renegade Skulls to deal with the Mystic Hero Slimegirls due to her ability to absorb heat, causing the surrounding areas to chill and eventually freeze. Cold is one of the few truly effective weapons against the slime girls, causing her to be a considerable threat.

Despite her imposing size she's an oddly careful creature -- ambushing her opponents seemingly out of nowhere that could hide her bulk and never fighting head-on if she can avoid it. Originally assumed to be an opportunistic predator, it turns out the reason for her preference for strategy over straight-out combat is the fact that she's oddly fragile: piercing wounds cause her to deflate!

It turns out that Whomba's size is part of her frigid powers: as she absorbs heat she also inflates her size.

When not on the clock, she's usually hanging out at the Spectrum. The dating scene for heat-absorbing fluffy creatures is a bit limited, and even more difficult if you're a lesbian. Whomba is hoping she'll find a smart, open-minded female who's into fluffy ladies -- she's not too particular about species, as long as they're not slimy. (Not that she dislikes the Mystic Slime Girls, but goo is a pain if you're a fluffy creature). If you're into big fluffy ladies and you are any kind of lady and also like discussing philosophy, geology and zen -- feel free to chat her up at the Spectrum!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Don't give up, there's bound to be ladies who are into giant heat absorbing cuddly teddy bears!
E: Especially now when it's hot and muggy.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

ChubbyChecker posted:

make me a goatman, please

Rolls say you are goatgirl

Name: Ellen Checker
Role: Occasional supporting character, questionable canon

Ellen Checker's status of being a canon character is a subject of debate -- she has never appeared in the main animated series but she's shown up in every crossover and has a consistent continuity in both the comics and games. She's an agent for Division XIII of the Department of Change, and while the Legions also exist as a force of evil in Crossroads the creators have been mute on whether or not the Department exists in Violent Hero Monster Team.

When she does show up, she's usually only shown as an occasionally ally of the Iga Goblins. Ms. Checker seems to be able to command a murder of crows and appears to have similar abilities to a certain character in "Mega Frankenstein". She appears to know a lot more about any given situation than she ever lets on, and despite the fact that the Legion really does seem to truly fear her she seems to be reluctant to get involved with any situation until the very end. She dislikes speaking around crowds and often will pull a single character aside to someplace quiet before sharing some key points of knowledge.

It's eventually shown that Ellen can permanently kill members of the Legion, but since they know this she tries to avoid making her presence known so her target won't try to flee or otherwise avoid her. In the games, Ellen has shown up as a smart bomb power-up -- instantly killing all the enemies with a murder of crows.

As a general rule of thumb: anytime Ellen shows up, someone's going to be killed off. This is probably why she doesn't show up in the animated series, but it could be legal reasons as well.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
God, I love these! Never stop!

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Smik posted:

Rolls say you are goatgirl

Name: Ellen Checker
Role: Occasional supporting character, questionable canon

Goat girl good roll, goated result :hai:

quote:

Ellen has shown up as a smart bomb power-up -- instantly killing all the enemies with a murder of crows.

There's murder, and then there's murdermurder.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Smik posted:

Whomba

Aw hell yeah :coal:

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Genesplicer posted:

God, I love these! Never stop!

I agree with ole GS here. 👍🏻

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Removed by request.

Smik fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Aug 15, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

I also added a page for Eckot. https://smik.ca/index.php/eckot-of-the-renegade-skuls/