Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

AndrewP posted:

fortunately for him you only need to trot after you homer

I read an interview with Judge saying it’s the toe where all his weight goes when he swings, and that he might have to rework his swing.

It ain’t good. But I’m rooting for him. Judge seems like a good guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Captain Log posted:

I read an interview with Judge saying it’s the toe where all his weight goes when he swings, and that he might have to rework his swing.

Let's just ruin a generational talent because he MUST be rushed back before he's healthy

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Poque posted:

Let's just ruin a generational talent because he MUST be rushed back before he's healthy

I mean part of it is also certainly Judge himself petitioning to be back because athletes are dumb idiot babies. But yeah it's real stupid to rush him back while he's still injured when the Yankees are in last place and 9 back of the division. If anything they should be doing a soft-sale to retool for next year similar to what they did in 2016.