Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress yeah glad you walked the bases full you dumb garbage heap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
4 pitch walk to begin the game, adam wainwright farewell tour continues apace

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Pungry posted:

YOU JUST GAVE UP A GO AHEAD TWO RUN HOME RUN TO KOLTEN WONG IN 2023 IN THE TOP OF THE 9TH WITH TWO OUTS

:hmmyes:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

Shinjobi posted:

gently caress yeah glad you walked the bases full you dumb garbage heap

What's dumb about that

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Love a wong dong

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
and this game is flyin on out of here

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
It's only fitting for our best player (Andres Munoz) to blow it after our worst player (Kolten Wong) nearly won it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
jose leclerc coming in?

enjoy the 26-6 win, Houston

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Mariners-Twins is an extremely "stoppable force vs. movable object" kinda series

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Maton has thrown a single strike to the first three batters and it was hit for a single

e: oh a second strike

...!
Oct 5, 2003

God, none of our pitchers can throw a loving strike :suicide:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

the bullpen has just been so bad lately

...!
Oct 5, 2003

gently caress this game and gently caress all our drat pitchers

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
50-50 after 100 games is the correct spot for the Mariners. As bad as it feels after that one.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

how many runs is maton going to walk in?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Leave Maton out there, thanks

...!
Oct 5, 2003

gently caress YOU MATON

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

When you're incapable of finding the zone, you definitely want to nibble

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I'm about done with this game. There's only so much the offense can do when our pitchers can't throw a single strike and our defense makes dumb errors

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

I had to mute the game, some shrill bastard whistling in Houston was giving me a headache.

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.

Pungry posted:

YOU JUST GAVE UP A GO AHEAD TWO RUN HOME RUN TO KOLTEN WONG IN 2023 IN THE TOP OF THE 9TH WITH TWO OUTS

He was working on his 3rd straight day and has given up 2 HRs all year, nobody was going to lose sleep over it

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Varsho sucks so bad gently caress you Shatkins

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.

Gerblederp posted:

Varsho sucks so bad gently caress you Shatkins

Varsho vs the Twins is my favorite mini-storyline of the season. 5 near outs turned into HRs or something like that

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:cheers: love walks

...!
Oct 5, 2003

God loving dammit

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Stanek did what he could, can't blame him too much. Lost Garver after some good pitches got fouled off. Maton just couldn't find the zone or make an adjustment to stop trying to paint the black even though he clearly couldn't hit it

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Milovan Drecun posted:

Varsho vs the Twins is my favorite mini-storyline of the season. 5 near outs turned into HRs or something like that

I’d actually managed to purge that from my mind, thanks for the reminder lol

...!
Oct 5, 2003

CHAZZY FIZZ

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Welcome to the bullpen, Chapman

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Chas doing everything he can to make Dusty look like an idiot once Yordan is back and he starts sitting Chas for Meyers

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

103 drat

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
a tale of two dumb ballclubs, too stupid to just....win

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

You know what Varsho just gently caress off forever

Jays are so stupid on the basepaths

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Umps are making the dodgers pitcher change his pants? Lol

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
lmao prepare for walkoff

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

how the gently caress with that strike 2 call are you kidding me

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Oh gently caress you ump

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Get hosed blue are you loving kidding me you should get thrown back to AAA for that

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Grove not quite as good without his magic pants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Seriously, this ump can get hosed. That call might cost us the game

Automated strike zone NOW