Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

jesus christ what the gently caress is harper doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

turning this poo poo off cause they're absolutely gonna lose. bad team

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

dear red sox pitcher, please stop hitting our guys

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
I want the Rangers to lose but this ump is utter poo poo lol

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Yaz out of the game? gently caress this team can't stay healthy

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Devers Bucknered the hell out of that one

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

Goddamn that Padres homer was CRUSHED :stare:

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Matos just glides to the ball. No other outfielder on the roster makes that play

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

That was not a swing

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Umps hate the Giants

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
JP Crawford having himself a day (and season).

That contract's looking like a hell of a deal if this power spike is for real.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

sox going with the 5-man infield

cmon Matos, be a hero

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

I don't think I ever seen someone struggle to bunt as bad as Schmitt

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Now that's a bunt

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

JOC OFF

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

great goddamn win

nice to win despite going 2 for 8376 with RISP

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
It just loving rules that Judge DH'd friday, played 7 innings saturday and they are sitting him today. The Yankees aren't a serious organization. Though I guess Severino is going to give up a huge inning here so it won't even matter.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Can't wait till Severino is off the Yankees.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Severino trying to go even further beyond to Super Cooked 3.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

mcmagic posted:

Can't wait till Severino is off the Yankees.

I'd honestly rather watch German pitch

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I really hope the Yankees sell.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Ew Kremer just throw strikes you dummy

...!
Oct 5, 2003

mcmagic posted:

I really hope the Yankees sell.

They sold their integrity a long time ago

Oh... you mean their players?

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

mcmagic posted:

It just loving rules that Judge DH'd friday, played 7 innings saturday and they are sitting him today. The Yankees aren't a serious organization.

:hmmyes:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Goddammit Orioles, if you can't shut out the Yankees then what are you good for :mad:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

lol this Kremer guy sucks

...!
Oct 5, 2003

God, fans can be such idiots. Attempting to interfere with a play should be an immediate ban from the premises

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Kremer sucks, if they had even a halfway decent offense he'd probably be out of the game already

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Kremer is usually better than this but he looks p bad tonight, like the whole rotation frankly

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

AndrewP posted:

Kremer is usually better than this but he looks p bad tonight, like the whole rotation frankly

If your starting rotation looks bad that's only gonna be good for the Os because Jays can't hit bad pitchers worth poo poo.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
personally I think the Yankees are not playing anywhere near as awful as they should

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Popping in to say:
-go o's
-is there anything worse than the loving on field interview?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

maffew buildings posted:

personally I think the Yankees are not playing anywhere near as awful as they should

:hmmyes:

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Next few innings are going to be rough for the O’s. This lead isn’t comfortable at all.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Dinosaurs! posted:

Next few innings are going to be rough for the O’s. This lead isn’t comfortable at all.

I don't think you have seen this Yankee team hit. There is literally zero chance they can score 9 runs lol

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Now that your special boy is back you get the special balls, maybe that will help!

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Golden Sombrero for Rizzo. He's really dropped off. Oh 5 times... Platinum sombrero?

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

mcmagic posted:

I don't think you have seen this Yankee team hit. There is literally zero chance they can score 9 runs lol

18 Ks tonight, including 10 in the last four innings

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

From what I've read, I think Judge is significantly more hosed up than they're letting on.

With a guy built like a skyscraper of muscle, a torn up toe needing surgery is bad news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Captain Log posted:

From what I've read, I think Judge is significantly more hosed up than they're letting on.

With a guy built like a skyscraper of muscle, a torn up toe needing surgery is bad news.

fortunately for him you only need to trot after you homer