Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
This should be bases loaded with no outs, gently caress you ump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Should be bases loaded no outs

gently caress the ump

e:

https://twitter.com/michaelschwab13/status/1683678666188902402

ball 4 er I mean strike 2

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
wow who could have guessed this exact thing happening

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Vlad is cool and my friend

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

YAINER HELL YEAH

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

eat poo poo ump we win anyway

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

1 down, 2 to go

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
whew

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Intruder posted:

Should be bases loaded no outs

gently caress the ump

e:

https://twitter.com/michaelschwab13/status/1683678666188902402

ball 4 er I mean strike 2

Wow cmon

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

this is annoying stuff, when the play is pretty definitive but gently caress it might as well challenge you can't take it home with you

e: how is that stands, not confirmed lol

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
for having so many bad teams this year, it's kinda surprising there's only two teams over .600. wild card race is set up to get real weird

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Have a day Whit

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Pretty wide fuckin zone there Blue

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Goddamn that call against Freeman was even worse than the one against the Astros tonight

We need robo umps

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

...! posted:

Goddamn that call against Freeman was even worse than the one against the Astros tonight

We need robo umps

Espinal had two strikes called on him that were 6 inches inside AND outside earlier.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Hell yeah Chapman dong

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Gerblederp posted:

Hell yeah Chapman dong

The better Chapman tonight

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Oof he hung that one for him

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
yeah go cards

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Ok Varsho you just need to do that 80 more times to make up for the rest of the season

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Is half of the Jays pen just unavailable lol, amazing job by Jay Jackson but we definitely had spots to use Mayza Swanson and Romano before now

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

Is half of the Jays pen just unavailable lol, amazing job by Jay Jackson but we definitely had spots to use Mayza Swanson and Romano before now

Probably gassed yeah. Jackson has actually really surprised me, I figured he was just gonna be a garbage time guy b

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

Gerblederp posted:

Probably gassed yeah. Jackson has actually really surprised me, I figured he was just gonna be a garbage time guy b

I like him better than any of the low leverage bullpen guys we've had in recent years

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
:frogsiren: Tuesday July 25 :frogsiren:

LAA @ DET
6:40 PM ET
BSW, BSDET

BAL @ PHI
MASN2, NBCSP

MIA @ TB
BSFL, BSSUN

COL @ WSH
7:05 PM ET
ATTR, MASN

NYM @ NYY
7:05 PM ET
SNY, YES, TBS

KC @ CLE
7:10 PM ET
BSKC, BSGL

ATL @ BOS
7:10 PM ET
BSSO, NESN

SEA @ MIN
7:40 PM ET
RSNW, BSNO

TEX @ HOU
8:10 PM ET
BSSW, ATTH

CHC @ CWS
MARQ, NBCSCH

CIN @ MIL
BSOH, BSWI

PIT @ SD
9:40 PM ET
ATTP, SDPA, MLBN

STL @ AZ
9:40 PM ET
BSMW, ARID

OAK @ SF
9:45 PM ET
NBCSCA, NBCSBA

TOR @ LAD
10:10 PM ET
Sportsnet, SNLA, MLBN

...!
Oct 5, 2003

The Angels/Tigers broadcast is going to be on a long delay because there's a power outage for both teams' systems. So the game is being played on time but the broadcast is not

:lol:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

So they'll be announcing the Tungsten Arm accomplishment as if it's live but the final score will already say 8-3 Tigers

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Intruder posted:

So they'll be announcing the Tungsten Arm accomplishment as if it's live but the final score will already say 8-3 Tigers

:hmmyes::getin:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Bader is such an overrated player by most yankee fans.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
could be waiting a bit tonight in Boston

...!
Oct 5, 2003

lol that was a dumb as hell tootblan by Arozarena

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
It's my opinion that Eduoard Julien is the greatest player in baseball.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
I think they just said Pete broke up his third longest homer drought, I didn't catch how long it's been though. Didn't realize he was in that kind of slump with homers.

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.

Pungry posted:

I appreciate your honesty in this matter and whole-heartedly agree

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Pungry posted:

:hmmwrong:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Goddamn, JP :stare:

Good beginning to the game!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I hope the Yankee FO wasn't fooled by them sweeping a AAA team over the weekend.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Wtf Dusty put Peņa second and Chas sixth yet again even though Chas had six(!) RBIs last night

What the hell is wrong with you, Dusty? Are you allergic to wins or something

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.
lmao hope HP ump in Twins-Mariners feels deep shame when he replays the film

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

https://twitter.com/NESN/status/1683995810806255616?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

France throwing some drat good pitches tonight