Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is having children morally evil
This poll is closed.
Yes. 57 55.34%
No. 46 44.66%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Don’t forget a step dad to pay for the braces lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

im making a kid to own the biosphere

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

im making a kid to own the biosphere freak

More like to own the kid

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Poppers posted:

Don’t forget a step dad to pay for the braces lol

:stonk:

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

*walking around with a big bucket of cum* Hey anybody see any wife pussies around here?

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.

Poppers posted:

*walking around with a big bucket of cum* Hey anybody see any wife pussies around here?

Way to hate on single moms

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
e: insanely gbs bit, ignore

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

And that’s why it’s so twisted :evilbuddy:

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Wow. Talk about metaphorically cucking someone.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

he's going to have to raise it, his entire life gets cucked metaphorically and literally :D

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

too slow bitch

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
cucked knuckles fan

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
So, that just happened.

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Poppers posted:

You planning on doing anything with all that cum you’re jerking out of your wiener orrrrrr….?

I've got a jar and Biden action figure on standby

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

drat. Good thing I was just on a FaceTime for the last hour or I would have destroyed that person with impossible questions like: why is dunking a Biden action figure in a bucket of cum the first thing that comes to mind? Guess we’ll never know now…

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

It was an inexplicable thing from iirc the succ thread where some deranged Twitter user was posting daily pictures of his joe Biden cum jar and I can’t remember who it was but one poster thought it was the height of wit to post the daily updates

Which idk I’ve blown past good taste trying to land a joke I should have reconsidered myself so I tend to like to give people the benefit of doubt but it was weird as gently caress

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

QUEER FRASIER posted:

trolling the poo poo out of everyone by posting the same dumb stuff I always post. everyone's getting so mad at me lol

nice technique

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

HashtagGirlboss posted:

It was an inexplicable thing from iirc the succ thread where some deranged Twitter user was posting daily pictures of his joe Biden cum jar and I can’t remember who it was but one poster thought it was the height of wit to post the daily updates

Which idk I’ve blown past good taste trying to land a joke I should have reconsidered myself so I tend to like to give people the benefit of doubt but it was weird as gently caress

It was Filthy hans

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
filthy glans

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Cuttlefush posted:

filthy glans

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Relevant Tangent posted:

it shouldn't matter whether or not people who aren't pregnant think a fetus is a person
though yeah of course i don't think a fetus is a person, if you decide fetuses are people you have to contend with idiots who want to go on about all the ethical dilemmas they've created for no reason

While I sympathize with it (and used to make this argument myself), the "fetus is not a person" argument has always been very stupid and is basically an arbitrary semantic argument people resort to in order to make what has always been a subjective value judgement into something "objective/logical."

The fetus is as much a person as any other human. I just don't believe its life matters nearly as much as the sapient mother's quality of life. Since it isn't even aware of its own existence, the main ethical concerns stem from its relationship with other sapient people, and the mother's feelings should take priority since they're the most affected.

People should say what they actually mean. Be explicit and confident about your own values instead of trying to weasel out of expressing them with some pseudo-logical semantic argument.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
when you're giving birth the doctors prioritize the health of the mother

i think a lotta people don't realize that

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
to live a long healthy morally fulfilling life you should:
1) drive drunk
2) smoke lots of cigarettes, preferably near others
3) don't have kids

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Stereotype posted:

to live a long healthy morally fulfilling life you should:
1) drive drunk
2) smoke lots of cigarettes, preferably near others
3) don't have kids

litter

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

if god didn't want me to throw plastic bags out the window of my truck he shouldn't have made them flutter so beautifully upon the wind

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
This some philosophical suicide by proxy poo poo.

Of course giving up is easy, and ideologically sound. You don't have to have any real moral philosophy to do it.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Honky Mao posted:

While my wife was getting creampied, you were spilling seed to Alvin the chipmunk hentai

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Honky Mao posted:

While my wife was getting creampied, you were spilling seed to Alvin the chipmunk hentai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Recently many have told me it is evil.