Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Davante Adams scores 42 and I'm upgraded to "might win". I think my team has some problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

PostNouveau posted:

Davante Adams scores 42 and I'm upgraded to "might win". I think my team has some problems.

I didn't watch SNF and looked at our score late last night and I was like WTF just happened. loving Adams. I had Keenan Allen drop 33 on me last week.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I just noticed Buffalo’s defense got me 32 points. Probably not a bad idea to just insert whoever is playing Washington that week in defense and profit.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Joey Freshwater posted:

I just noticed Buffalo’s defense got me 32 points. Probably not a bad idea to just insert whoever is playing Washington that week in defense and profit.

I tried this yesterday with the Texans offense and it turns out CJ Stroud is really loving good and the Jags defense is complete rear end. Adjust accordingly.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
who bribed the refs to make that tutu touchdown not count. show yourself and accept punishment

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
loving eagles milked the clock away so I couldn't get 4 Mike Evans garbage time points. Brutal.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I am far and away the Points Against champion yet again. Want your team to have a record day? Just hope you're matched up against me.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
>outscore projection by 8
>make all correct sit/start plays
>yahoo weekly grade: c-

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

The Big Jesus posted:

>outscore projection by 8
>make all correct sit/start plays
>yahoo weekly grade: c-

:shrug: It gave me an A+ and talked all kinds of poo poo on WampaLord.

If You Seek A Falcon Dominates Baker's Eleven in Fantasy Showdown

In a lopsided Week 3 matchup, If You Seek A Falcon asserted their dominance over Baker's Eleven, securing a resounding victory with a score of 165.84. Baker's Eleven, on the other hand, struggled to find their footing, ending the game with a lackluster score of 106.22. Looks like If You Seek A Falcon aced the test while Baker's Eleven could use some extra credit!

While Baker's Eleven had a rough outing, there were a few bright spots. Brett Maher emerged as the team's shining star, surpassing their projected score by a solid 4 points. Unfortunately, CeeDee Lamb failed to live up to expectations, falling short of their projected score by a disappointing 8.66 points. Better luck next time, Baker's Eleven!

With this win, If You Seek A Falcon maintains their spot at the top of the league standings with a perfect 3-0 record. Meanwhile, Baker's Eleven finds themselves at the bottom of the pack with a disappointing 0-3 record. It's clear that If You Seek A Falcon came to play this season, while Baker's Eleven is still searching for their groove. Will Baker's Eleven be able to turn things around or will If You Seek A Falcon continue their winning streak?

Looking ahead to next week, Baker's Eleven will face off against Traskmasters in what promises to be an intriguing matchup. Baker's Eleven will need to step up their game if they want to secure their first win of the season. As for If You Seek A Falcon, they will take on Brady's mouth kisses in a battle of the titans. With their strong performance this week, If You Seek A Falcon should enter the matchup with confidence. Keep up the good work, If You Seek A Falcon!

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I think the grades are relative to how whoever you played did, not as a whole league.

I scored 153.66 and Play scored 142.28. I got an A, he got a C+, even though he would have beaten all but 2 other teams this week. They poo poo all over him in my recap.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Joey Freshwater posted:

I think the grades are relative to how whoever you played did, not as a whole league.

I scored 153.66 and Play scored 142.28. I got an A, he got a C+, even though he would have beaten all but 2 other teams this week. They poo poo all over him in my recap.

Yeah it's pretty much a form letter, it's not a very smart process and they aren't worth reading at all unless you want to see the percentages of your contributors, which is pretty easy to estimate by their scores anyways.

Although you're confusing me for Earl, I played you the week before.

Happy I actually broke a hundred points this week, rough outing for the majority of my players. This is probably a more accurate representation of what my team is. Although I take heart in the fact that one bench change and a ref call that could've gone either way would've been enough to win. Close enough to at least feel like I wasn't manhandled (even though I put up a shameful ~102 points and would've lost to literally everyone else, lol)

Not saying I definitely could've done better but I'm kind of astounded at how terrible my autodraft ended up being. Sometimes they turn out really well (I know this league has been won by autodrafted teams before).

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Play posted:

Although you're confusing me for Earl, I played you the week before.

GDI my bad

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Finally got a W! Thankfully Silly Burrito is the only one with a winning record right now so the playoff race is still wide open

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
This really is the NFC South league.

Does that make me Baker Mayfield? Yuck.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

WampaLord posted:

Finally got a W! Thankfully Silly Burrito is the only one with a winning record right now so the playoff race is still wide open

Teams just having their best week against me each week. It's hurtful.

The last three week scores against me: 159.68, 141.66, 142.70. Brutal.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wandler20 posted:

Teams just having their best week against me each week. It's hurtful.

The last three week scores against me: 159.68, 141.66, 142.70. Brutal.

What can we say, you bring out the best in us.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Silly Burrito posted:

What can we say, you bring out the best in us.

I'd rather not, so moving forward the trend must end!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

Thankfully Silly Burrito is the only one with a winning record right now so the playoff race is still wide open

That can't be true

Oh god :ughh:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PostNouveau posted:

That can't be true

:smug:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

That can't be true

It's beautiful :swoon:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

PostNouveau posted:

That can't be true

Ha, second most points scored, second most allowed. 1-3.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

Ha, second most points scored, second most allowed. 1-3.

Worst in points scored, by a not-insignificant margin, 2-2 tied for 2nd place :smug:

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
Since I joined late and don't know how to submit the fee or whatever. Who do I send that to?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

three posted:

Since I joined late and don't know how to submit the fee or whatever. Who do I send that to?

You can send the 10 bucks to me via Paypal using the email tffnfcsouth@yahoo.com

Play
Apr 25, 2006

drat, could've won so easily this week if I hadn't counted on the Giants offense to do a single loving correct thing.

That being said, I really didn't deserve it. My team is terrible and I'm 2-2 despite having the second least points against, lol. Cowboys DST has basically saved me from being bottom of the barrel in every category.

Hopefully I've learned my lesson (I haven't, I don't even know what the lesson is)

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Who needs RBs? I need everything else. (Dicker? I hardly know her!)

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Oof, I've got 4 starters on bye's this week and I didn't have a backup QB. As a result I'm starting Daniel Jones this week. Looks like 1-4 is coming.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Which of you dummies isn't starting Justin Fields? Give him to me if you're not gonna use him

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
Good day to have DJ Moore: 49 points alone.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

PostNouveau posted:

Which of you dummies isn't starting Justin Fields? Give him to me if you're not gonna use him

Hi

I’ve been starting him I was just overthinking it this week

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

three posted:

Good day to have DJ Moore: 49 points alone.

Going against Dj moore in this league.

Started Washington defense in my main league.

Not an ideal way to start the week.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I would've lost anyway but man, teams just continue to go off against me.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

my goodness i got straight up bitchslapped last week. Yes I thought ASB would play and he didn't, but still that has to be the worst loss I've ever had in this game. Got doubled up on points easily, multiple starters recording zero or less than three points.

i'm sure i will rise from the ashes like a beautiful phoenix . . . definitely

e:

The Big Jesus posted:

Who needs RBs? I need everything else. (Dicker? I hardly know her!)

Sent a proposal. I could sweeten it with more players, different players, etc. Higgins is due for a better end to the season now that the Bengals seem to be getting their poo poo together, looks like he should play this week as well.

But like I said, if there's anything else I have that you want lmk. I could also be persuaded on a different RB (you really do have an absurd amount of them don't you)

Play fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Oct 12, 2023

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

wandler20 posted:

I would've lost anyway but man, teams just continue to go off against me.

:hfive:

currently up against the far and away points leader for the week, gonna need Josh Allen and CeeDee Lamb to have career days if I hope of pulling out a W

Edit: I would have beaten literally any other team this week but my opponent is the point leader :argh:

WampaLord fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Oct 17, 2023

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Hell yeah, I'm 9th in points scored (and a good ways behind 8th) and 3rd place in the league. :smug:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I just want to know who that handsome devil in first place is.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

811 points against after 6 games

:negative:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
One day, Najee Harris will score a TD

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

PostNouveau posted:

Hell yeah, I'm 9th in points scored (and a good ways behind 8th) and 3rd place in the league. :smug:

Fraud! You will soon be exposed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

Fraud! You will soon be exposed.

Ain't no such thing as winning ugly because all wins are beautiful. My guys just know how to get it done.