Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
God the Saints sucked.

But this was nice.

Silly Burrito fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Oct 20, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Silly Burrito posted:

God the Saints sucked.

But this was nice.

gently caress that Kirk winning TD.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

I might score over a hundred points this week!!! Huge news!!!

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Play posted:

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

I might score over a hundred points this week!!! Huge news!!!

Lol I’m gonna score under a 100. This is about where I start checking out

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Joey Freshwater posted:

Lol I’m gonna score under a 100. This is about where I start checking out

I feel ya man it's been a rough time for me too. Worst fantasy team I've ever had I think, definitely never gonna skip a draft again no matter what's happening

Also I'm only projected to score 106 points, so I could absolutely fall short but I continue to believe!! You gotta set rational goals for yourself, not even trying to win just want that hundo

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

PostNouveau posted:

One day, Najee Harris will score a TD

oh my god, it happened

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I have won my second (2nd) fantasy football game this season.

:woop:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I kept Garrett Wilson instead of AJ Brown... :ughh:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Play posted:

I kept Garrett Wilson instead of AJ Brown... :ughh:

Thanks for that!

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
This fantasy football thing is a lot less fun when 2 of your top picks get injured.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Anyone have a productive RB they're willing to trade? I would give up Pittman or Bourne or possibly both if the RB is good enough.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
You know it’s a good week when Lamar is your lowest offensive scorer and you still hang 175 points on your opponent.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Silly Burrito posted:

You know it’s a good week when Lamar is your lowest offensive scorer and you still hang 175 points on your opponent.

Your team is insane. Well done.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
lol at SB with roughly 200 points less allowed than the rest of the league average but also scoring roughly 200 points more than the league average.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wandler20 posted:

lol at SB with roughly 200 points less allowed than the rest of the league average but also scoring roughly 200 points more than the league average.

Who do you think is putting that 200 points on the rest of you? :smug:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I appreciate when I just get blown the gently caress out because I can't look at my bench and go "oh if I'd only done this or that"

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PostNouveau posted:

I appreciate when I just get blown the gently caress out because I can't look at my bench and go "oh if I'd only done this or that"

Agreed. Losing by a ton is way easier to swallow than a 1-2 point loss, especially if that loss is due to some boneheaded move you made 5 minutes before kickoff.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Over the past two weeks I have gone from last in standings to in the playoffs if the season ended today.

:smug:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Well if I had to break the streak, I’d much rather it happen during the regular season than the playoffs. Good game!

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Silly Burrito posted:

Well if I had to break the streak, I’d much rather it happen during the regular season than the playoffs. Good game!

GG. I took my second loss in my main league this week too. Happens to the best of us.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
If Only the Good Bryce Young would've started a couple receivers instead of leaving two guys on bye weeks in I'd be up to third. Big battle brewing this week between me (Traskmasters) and RB Discount Depot.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

drat my poo poo rear end team actually scored the most points last week somehow. Bizarre. I would like to say the comeback starts now but I know that's not true

Also Earl of Only The Good Bryce Young, I realize this is a bit late but I don't want to win against someone who didn't remove their bye flex and QB, if you see this put someone in so we can have a fair battle! :)

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Is it mathematically possible for me to still make the playoffs at 4-6 after this week

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Play posted:

Is it mathematically possible for me to still make the playoffs at 4-6 after this week

It's the NFCS league, of course you can!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Goddammit, when I checked after the noon games I thought I had a decent shot at the big upset

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PostNouveau posted:

Goddammit, when I checked after the noon games I thought I had a decent shot at the big upset

I mean, you will probably have the second highest score this week!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

wandler20 posted:

It's the NFCS league, of course you can!

lmao

Silly Burrito posted:

I mean, you will probably have the second highest score this week!

i think we need to combine all of our teams into one superteam and take this rear end in a top hat down a peg or two whos with me

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Play posted:

lmao

i think we need to combine all of our teams into one superteam and take this rear end in a top hat down a peg or two whos with me

I agree everyone trade me your superstars for my bench players.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Play posted:

lmao

You don’t need a super team, hell, I lost last week.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Silly Burrito posted:

You don’t need a super team, hell, I lost last week.

Loss #2 coming next week.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
* = Clinched Playoff Spot

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Joey Freshwater don't forget to grab another RB and TE so I don't have to claim a victory without honor

Silly Burrito posted:

* = Clinched Playoff Spot

pretty sure that's actually a small butthole as drawn by Kurt Vonnegut and it's been attached to your team for obvious reasons

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Play posted:

Joey Freshwater don't forget to grab another RB and TE so I don't have to claim a victory without honor

pretty sure that's actually a small butthole as drawn by Kurt Vonnegut and it's been attached to your team for obvious reasons

I am a proud alumnus of Greendale Community College thank you very much.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Play posted:

I just want it known that I did this on my own and not because you said so :colbert:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Hey Only the Good Bryce Young, fix your bye players, put Mahomes in for Carr!

WampaLord fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Nov 20, 2023

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

Hey Only the Good Bryce Young, fix your bye players, put Mahomes in for Carr!

lol I still might lose

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Play posted:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
AJ Brown picked a bad week to poo poo the bed.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Gotta love when your previously garbage team decides to wake up and score the most points in the week with a game still to go. If it weren’t for Taysom only getting 8 points all my dudes would have been in double digits with everyone except kicker and defense scoring 20+ points

This game is stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Of course DK Metcalf is going to have a career night tonight, of course!!!