Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Hurricane Hilary didn't slam into Los Angeles at 135mph. Plus like why are we calling it a hurricane? Isn't it technically a Typhoon? Anyways I bet there's a lot of really angry law enforcement right now. Like super pissed that it didn't rip up the Santa Monica Pier plank by plank and have sharks and flames shooting out of it. I think there was a lot of hype for it, but it was just loving rain, man. Anyways maybe it was ALIENS who steered this thing off course, really makes you think. I bet people in congress are going to fight like they do in Parliament. :dukedog:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 22, 2023
tonight's CBS evening news 1st news story is about a fire in Hawaii from August 8th

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Aug 22, 2023
send a day's long rainstorm to california to cull the homeless. classwarfare? you be the judge

Aug 22, 2023
not a single mention that southern california and baja california are housing entire continent's population, with most being homeless

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

I feel like congress is going to have to scrap for their breakfast every day now with a bunch of dope addicts who only come out of the woodwork when they show up. Because that's their kind of people.

Aug 22, 2023
shocking twist: the washington dc queers go from meth to dope

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Hey OP you posting from an alt account too

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

Queer people are drug addicts? You should tell congress that so they start an investigation. Maybe that would direct all the dope addict cops somewhere else and they wouldn't have to act queer to fit in.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Hey OP you posting from an alt account too

Is OP talking to their own sockpuppet accounts? loving weird. It's always interesting/sad seeing someone with a fresh account post insane poo poo and you know it's a rereg.

I wonder whose it is? :thunk:

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

I think the dope sort of makes a weather shield for them, like they don't instantly get exploded into a million drops of blood when the hurricane hits.

Kingoffrogs
Aug 14, 2023

Overdog posted:

Hurricane Hilary didn't slam into Los Angeles at 135mph. Plus like why are we calling it a hurricane? Isn't it technically a Typhoon? Anyways I bet there's a lot of really angry law enforcement right now. Like super pissed that it didn't rip up the Santa Monica Pier plank by plank and have sharks and flames shooting out of it. I think there was a lot of hype for it, but it was just loving rain, man. Anyways maybe it was ALIENS who steered this thing off course, really makes you think. I bet people in congress are going to fight like they do in Parliament. :dukedog:

The news that I was watching absolutely refused to call it a hurricane, instead referring to it as a tropical storm.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

syntaxfunction posted:

Is OP talking to their own sockpuppet accounts? loving weird. It's always interesting/sad seeing someone with a fresh account post insane poo poo and you know it's a rereg.

I wonder whose it is? :thunk:

Yeah everyone is sane in the world but that one guy so you know who it is. Even the people who call typhoons hurricanes.

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

82123 posted:

not a single mention that southern california and baja california are housing entire continent's population, with most being homeless

Southern California is housing an entire continent's population and most of them are homeless? That sounds like an exaggeration

Also lol the username is the reg date, today

Aug 22, 2023

Kingoffrogs posted:

The news that I was watching absolutely refused to call it a hurricane, instead referring to it as a tropical storm.

and no one says anything about the weather working like that

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/6ZUyNUY.mp4

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

https://www.findtreatment.gov/

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

We need to hillnuke the thread

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

82123 posted:

and no one says anything about the weather working like that

How are you doing 82123? How was your day?

Aug 22, 2023

HJE-Cobra posted:

Southern California is housing an entire continent's population and most of them are homeless? That sounds like an exaggeration

Also lol the username is the reg date, today

there is no one on the planet that has not been impacted by the ongoing contraction of global capitalism

Aug 22, 2023

digitalist posted:

How are you doing 82123? How was your day?

better than being homeless

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

82123 posted:

better than being homeless

Homelessness does suck, hope you have a nice evening.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

82123 posted:

tonight's CBS evening news 1st news story is about a fire in Hawaii from August 8th

who watches cbs except the elderly?

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

I don't give a poo poo about some wimpy little hurricane.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Oops I meant to hit rereg guy, apologies op

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

what's overdog

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

meat police posted:

what's overdog

Dunno, what’s overdog with you?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Peggy Edson posted:

Oops I meant to hit rereg guy, apologies op

You did the right thing

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Have Clammy B and nom epique finally teamed up?

Evidence for: The OP is incoherent rambling about vague conspiracy theories, much like a classic Clamdestine post

Evidence against: The replies don't have anything to say about tipping the yeti, Big B staying winning, etc.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

istewart posted:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Clamcakes

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

piss

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I guess we should've expected the huge lead up for a crap turnout.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

istewart posted:

Evidence for: The OP is incoherent rambling about vague conspiracy theories, much like a classic Clamdestine post

Evidence against: The replies don't have anything to say about tipping the yeti, Big B staying winning, etc.

It's a G🅱️S mystery

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

82123 posted:

send a day's long rainstorm to california to cull the homeless. classwarfare? you be the judge

i, for one, am in favor of the secret federal government weather machine

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
George Bush doesn't care about black people

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

permission to feel horny, sir

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Hilary is old news, now Hurricane Gert has captured the attention of the nation.

Sorry, I'm getting an update: no one gives a poo poo about Gert either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

flubber nuts posted:

permission to feel horny, sir

Those Doublemint ads came at a formative time for you, huh?