Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
The final line of this draft grade haunts me:

All in all, Off the Achane seems destined for a season of mediocrity, living up to their name in more ways than one.

What does it mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I’m kinda tickled that I changed my team name to Bijan Frise mid-draft and my grade came back with a bunch of dog puns :3:

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

50/50 odds on whether the A+ or D+ team does better

Knowing Yahoo draft grades, it's more like 10/90. I got a B and wish it was lower.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Freaquency posted:

I’m kinda tickled that I changed my team name to Bijan Frise mid-draft and my grade came back with a bunch of dog puns :3:

That name is so good tbh

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???
commish unlock waivers so i dont have to keep cord patterson on my team please and thank you

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Oh I thought this was postponed to Wednesday =(

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Kilometers Davis posted:

That name is so good tbh

I was so glad he fell to me because I’ve had that name locked and loaded all draft season.

I’m trying to figure out if his head photoshopped onto a dog or a dog’s head photoshopped onto him is a better team logo

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Freaquency posted:

I was so glad he fell to me because I’ve had that name locked and loaded all draft season.

I’m trying to figure out if his head photoshopped onto a dog or a dog’s head photoshopped onto him is a better team logo

It's kinda tough to see anyway what with the team logos being so small. I say this as someone who MS painted Jared Goff's head onto a buxom German cartoon lady.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

commish unlock waivers so i dont have to keep cord patterson on my team please and thank you

yeah this guys right commish, why havent you unlocked the waivers?

(cups hand over mouth and changes voice) yeah i agree with those guys, unlock the waivers!

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I genuinely don’t know if that’s normal or good or not lmao I mean it’s usually the case before the first game of the week so uhhh

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

week 1 bitches let’s gooooo (tnf isn’t real)

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
thank you tyreek hill

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I guess I shouldn't complain but I reeeeally would have liked if Breece Hall could've gotten the TD there.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Quiet Feet posted:

I guess I shouldn't complain but I reeeeally would have liked if Breece Hall could've gotten the TD there.

That was a sick as hell run

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Hello i would like to formally request we disqualify odc for having already rostered puka nacua, clearly he is some kind of time traveler

Fight Club Sandwich fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Sep 12, 2023

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Hello i would like to formally request we disqualify odc for having already rostered puka nacua, clearly he is some kind of time traveler

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I want RBs please send me (cody mauch fanclub) your RB offers that I will most likely reject out of WHAT IF fear but still appreciate, thank u

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

uhhh how did i miss on josh kelley? I had a loss and lowest points for and the josh kelley winning team is 1-0???

e: wtf i had lowest waiver prio??

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Am I crazy?? this doesnt make any sense. green teams 1-0 and red teams 0-1

e: ok so its continuous not reverse standings and me and rock the house MD had lowest waiver prio because we had "waiver" transactions before week 1 which is honestly pretty bullshit but w/e, still DONG AND PONY SHOW should have gotten kyren over Cody Mauch Fanclub

Fight Club Sandwich fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Sep 13, 2023

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

still DONG AND PONY SHOW should have gotten kyren over Cody Mauch Fanclub

Why? I had the highest waiver priority of the claims.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Am I crazy?? this doesnt make any sense. green teams 1-0 and red teams 0-1

e: ok so its continuous not reverse standings and me and rock the house MD had lowest waiver prio because we had "waiver" transactions before week 1 which is honestly pretty bullshit but w/e, still DONG AND PONY SHOW should have gotten kyren over Cody Mauch Fanclub

Waiver priority starts out as reverse draft order, so since Kilometers Davis (Cody Mauch Fanclub) had the lower draft pick, they had better waiver priority.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

That system dumb af but it looks like i'm the only one who gives a poo poo and its a free league so w/e

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I pretty much just play FAAB, but it is my understanding that this is a pretty typical rolling waiver priority set up. Is there something I'm missing?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

It’s the stock standard yahoo waiver system, yeah. It’s my favorite just for how straightforward and uncomplicated it is.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
tenting my hands like mr burns, waiting for my opportunity to strike too late on a waiver need.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

With this narrow win I am now the best 2-3 team in the league.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
This is just awful.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

0-6 all according to plan yes youre all falling into my trap!!!

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

6 way 5-2 tie for first place :eyepop:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Hope Taysom Hill can outscore Dalton Kincaid since I forgot that Dalton was playing tonight. :doh:

e:welp

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Oct 27, 2023

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Yeah love being the second highest scoring team going against the highest scoring team always fun always good totally doesn't make me want to tear my hair out thanks

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

i got a win. it's all gravy from here.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

It’s bullshit I’m not #1 I was really hoping I could rig my own league in my favor but once again I have failed.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
The end of this season is going to be a close one.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Assuming I don't somehow get knocked out of the playoffs I think I'm toast here. Losing Chubb was bad enough but losing Taylor too is really gonna hurt.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
Now I know what TCU felt like last year

Congrats to Freaquency on the league championship!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DMCrimson fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Dec 31, 2023

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

DMCrimson posted:

:tipshat:

For this league I threw out all of the prep I had done for my other teams and just drafted players that seemed like they’d be fun to have, and outperformed every single one I actually prepared for.

Fantasy football makes zero sense and I love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

DMCrimson posted:

:stare: