Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i'll only watch videos and look at tweets i f pooky posted them. he's Verified a Trump Lover and Chud. the rest of ya'll post tons of dumb garbage all the time. easy ignores (mentally, not mechanically)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

a.lo posted:

I am not watching any of those videos. Good day.

yep

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

I use the big brains victory emote in helldivers and it makes me laugh each time I see it

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://x.com/brunolcferreira/status/1787117893978636581?s=46

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Lpzie posted:

i'll only watch videos and look at tweets i f pooky posted them. he's Verified a Trump Lover and Chud. the rest of ya'll post tons of dumb garbage all the time. easy ignores (mentally, not mechanically)

https://i.imgur.com/odoUxKb.mp4

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1786937094478217217/vid/avc1/886x482/D4O1woa0APoJtw1y.mp4?tag=14

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Lpzie posted:

hey

hey

it’s not garbage, don’t say it’s garbage

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
sending a variety of hexes and curses at Trump with my cyber coven

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Red Baron posted:

hey

hey

it’s not garbage, don’t say it’s garbage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypr18UmxOas

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

i wanna see Trump at Red Rocks

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
i wanna see him in the white house

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

:trumppop:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

okay SHE can tell me I’m garbage (pls dom me)

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

I’m only happy when it rains is burned into my brain

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

clown page (not cause number but cause users posting in it)

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

You'd never make it as a mime

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

CaptainBeefart posted:

You'd never make it as a mime

Weird Al could make a parody of "I Only Like It When It Rains" with "You'd Never Make It As a Mime"

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Lpzie posted:

clown page (not cause number but cause users posting in it)

honk honk

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

emfive posted:

Weird Al could make a parody of "I Only Like It When It Rains" with "You'd Never Make It As a Mime"

please

it would be “I’m only happy when it stains” and it would be about wine

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Lpzie if you dislike the clowns you can :justpost: but I guess you’re a hater

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
It would be pretty weird to:

1) Think clowns were funny
2) Be afraid of clowns

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Hmm

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

PFC wants to gently caress clowns but the mods aren’t ready for that discussion yet

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

five squirrels in my back yard. loving life. me too

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Red Baron posted:

PFC wants to gently caress clowns but the mods aren’t ready for that discussion yet

it's kinda funny to imagine PFC in his old house puttering around catching rats while all the neighbors live in their old houses but they're clowns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

emfive posted:

it's kinda funny to imagine PFC in his old house puttering around catching rats while all the neighbors live in their old houses but they're clowns

please we don’t want PFC to cheat on his wife

again