Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

I think I'm gonna stop sg1 after s1 it's alright and I'm sure gets better and has great episodes; it's just the plots don't hold up. I think I will try b5 nxt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

CODChimera posted:

lol that we cant watch explosions

take it to the explosion thread

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
b5 still owns

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Virgil Vox posted:

I think I'm gonna stop sg1 after s1 it's alright and I'm sure gets better and has great episodes; it's just the plots don't hold up. I think I will try b5 nxt

noooo watch all ten seasons

and then watch 5 seasons of atlantis

and 2? seasons of stargate universe

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Worst Case Scenario

Schmoe Cwead posted:

in the uk but the series didnt take off in the us until 3 came out

There was a GTA 1 cabinet at the 7-11 down the block from me. poo poo was my life from 6-8.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,

Virgil Vox posted:

i tried stargate a while ago but it was just so campy. might try again but like, i dont know what's there that im looking for to enjoy?

b5 was cool, dense, kinda hard to get into but enjoyable and interesting. glad i watched it but probly wont ever rewatch. im still upset i wasted my time watching BSG when i could have been rewatching DS9 for the 10th time.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

~Canned V. 🔥~t r u m p !FEVER! esta caliente BAILANDO!

never fails lol

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uTcw_A80Bo

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

The rest has UFOs in it

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Virgil Vox posted:

The high point of the series may or may not be the nudity in the pilot

e obligatory DS9, BSG, and Raised by Wolves recommendation before you start smoking the pipe resin that is B5

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ridiculous hair. Did you see it? He's in space, he's got hair like that, it's blowing all over

\

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

…the pipe resin that is B5

I see today you woke up and chose violence

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

democrats are transitioning from the “we see you, we hear you” folks to the electorate shouldn’t be seen or heard.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Red Baron posted:

I see today you woke up and chose violence

I just couldn't do it. Maybe it was on at the wrong time of day, who knows.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

A.I.(Artificial Intelligence)

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

My good friend has lost it

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1731787210288992349

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

it's sad that christie can't take constructive honest criticism from his closest friends

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

trump specifically said NOT to call him a fat pig, sir

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Disgraced Republican representative George Santos has criticised same-sex marriage on the anniversary of his own wedding, saying it “should have been a civil union.”

The first non-incumbent, openly gay Republican elected to the U.S Congress, Santos was expelled from the House of Representatives on 1 December following a string of charges against him – including wire fraud, money laundering and one count of conspiracy to commit offences against the United States.

Now, Santos has hit out at the concept of same-sex marriage, claiming that he was against it – despite having a husband of his own.

“I was an opposer of gay marriage”, he told reporters when pressed on his relationships with more-conservative Republicans in the House of Representatives, Business Insider reported.

He got married “because that was the option” but he did not believe that it should be called “marriage”, the former congressman for New York said.

“I thought it should have been a civil union. It would have given us the same benefits, the same rights under the law.

“Making it marriage was never the business of the government. I’m not saying I oppose just gay marriage, I oppose marriage by the government in general.”

Sure, why not. Here comes the pivot

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 307 days!
mr trump i thought you and i were friends

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Do not call tenderjerk a fat pig.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Virgil Vox posted:

Farscape Farscape Farscape

Dudes chanting behind me: Farscape Farscape Farscape

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Bethamphetamine posted:

Santos is going AnCap

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Arlington house explosion was an inside job (mods knew)

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
How is our favorite 6'3 215lb President doing today

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

holtemon posted:

How is our favorite 6'3 215lb President doing today

I’m great thanks

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

lmao

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

piss guzzler 420 posted:

Arlington house explosion was an inside job (mods knew)

Vaxxed?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
that house in VA? it was actually the basement from Comet Pizza, in witsec, but the Clintons found it.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Red Baron posted:

that house in VA? it was actually the basement from Comet Pizza, in witsec, but the Clintons found it.

grovergate

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Virgil Vox posted:

WATCH FARSCAPE

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

"marriage was never the business of the government"

every married couples' government issued marriage license would beg to differ

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/PostOpinions/status/1732016663724237169?s=20

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

oh yeah farscape might just be a strictly better Stargate

also Foundation is pretty good

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

whew, glad he doesn't have a chance

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
this trump guy?
He's finished!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

libs genuinely believe Republicans will not nominate him if he's convicted

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

kaleedity posted:

whew, glad he doesn't have a chance

good to hear I can sit this one out democracy is saved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

CODChimera posted:

oh yeah farscape might just be a strictly better Stargate

also Foundation is pretty good

farscape is one of the first space bullshit shows of its generation and the two before it, that wasnt on some lvl responding directly to star trek, or trying to make conversation in a star trek dominated domain

which is funny insofar as its closest ancestor, blakes 7, is so informed by star trek that the fascist govt is called the federation and their emblem is the starfleet delta turned to pt to the far right