Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Hall is a stud I would not sit him, plus the Pats D is better than people think (it was good last year too).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Jamaal Williams @ CAR or AJ Dillon @ ATL (if Aaron Jones is out)

PPR

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
My gut is telling me not to flex AJ Dillon of Rhamondre if Jones is out tomorrow.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I think it's a coin flip but Rhamondre vs MIA or Walker III @ DET for my flex spot (0.5 PPR)

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Who would you play in place of Watson in .5 PPR?

Skyy Moore @JAX
Kadarius Toney @JAX
Rashod Bateman @CIN

P sad bench, others available on FA are Josh Reynolds vSEA, Jayden Reed @ATL, Robert Woods viND, Hunter Renfrow @BUF

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction

Dango Bango posted:

I think it's a coin flip but Rhamondre vs MIA or Walker III @ DET for my flex spot (0.5 PPR)
Tough one but I’m a little wary on Walker because of SEA o-line injuries. I’d go Stevenson even though I wouldn’t be surprised if Walker ends up scoring higher this week.

VietCampo posted:

Who would you play in place of Watson in .5 PPR?

Skyy Moore @JAX
Kadarius Toney @JAX
Rashod Bateman @CIN

P sad bench, others available on FA are Josh Reynolds vSEA, Jayden Reed @ATL, Robert Woods viND, Hunter Renfrow @BUF
I kind of like Reed with Watson AND Jones out this week. Reynolds seems to have a decent floor under him too. Depending on bench size I would hang on to Toney for a couple more weeks to see if he turns into anything. In 10-12 team leagues I don’t know about rostering Bateman or Moore let alone starting them.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

13-team, 0.5 PPR, no TEP

Higbee vs SF
LaPorta vs SEA

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
1 PPR, gotta pick 2:

Rachaad White vs. CHI
David Montgomery vs. SEA
AJ Dillon @ ATL

Currently have White and Montgomery in there, but I see that Aaron Jones isn't expected to play. Thoughts? Thanks!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

The Wild Man of YOLO posted:

13-team, 0.5 PPR, no TEP

Higbee vs SF
LaPorta vs SEA

I think I prefer Higbee's potential for volume with the rest of the Rams receivers ailing.

ElectricRelaxation posted:

1 PPR, gotta pick 2:

Rachaad White vs. CHI
David Montgomery vs. SEA
AJ Dillon @ ATL

Currently have White and Montgomery in there, but I see that Aaron Jones isn't expected to play. Thoughts? Thanks!

White is not a good RB. Dillon if Jones js out but otherwise I think you have to roll with him.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Dillon is also pretty bad. I would go with white for the volume and the great matchup.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
I'm worried about Breece Hall @Dal. He's still on a snap count and Dallas defense is scary.

I have Brian Robinson and Jamaal Williams on the bench.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

gloom posted:

Tough one but I’m a little wary on Walker because of SEA o-line injuries. I’d go Stevenson even though I wouldn’t be surprised if Walker ends up scoring higher this week.

I kind of like Reed with Watson AND Jones out this week. Reynolds seems to have a decent floor under him too. Depending on bench size I would hang on to Toney for a couple more weeks to see if he turns into anything. In 10-12 team leagues I don’t know about rostering Bateman or Moore let alone starting them.

Thanks, gonna probably pick up Jayden and slot him in, i forgot we also get return yard points and he was returning punts last week.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

0.5 PPR, flex

Terry McLaurin @ DEN
Zay Jones vs KC

Kinda leaning Zay, I am worried Washington gets shut down and it's a gross game that finishes like 13-10. Whereas hopefully we are blessed with a huge shootout in KC/JAX

The X-man cometh posted:

I'm worried about Breece Hall @Dal. He's still on a snap count and Dallas defense is scary.

I have Brian Robinson and Jamaal Williams on the bench.

I would stick with Breece personally, he showed vs Buffalo that he can rip off an 80 yard run at any moment and make your day. And what are they gonna do, let Zach Wilson drop back 40 times lol?

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Sep 17, 2023

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Docjowles posted:

0.5 PPR, flex

Terry McLaurin @ DEN
Zay Jones vs KC

Kinda leaning Zay, I am worried Washington gets shut down and it's a gross game that finishes like 13-10. Whereas hopefully we are blessed with a huge shootout in KC/JAX

I would stick with Breece personally, he showed vs Buffalo that he can rip off an 80 yard run at any moment and make your day. And what are they gonna do, let Zach Wilson drop back 40 times lol?

Agreed KC/Jax is gonna be a firefight and Breece can score a TD at any moment

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Olave got 10 targets last week, Burks got 3. Go with Olave Kiimo, I have both and am starting Olave in full PPR

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

PPR
Godwin vs Chi
Or
DMont vs Sea

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Full PPR for flex spots

C. Kirk v. KC
J. Williams @ CAR
K. Walker III @ DET
Z. Jones v. KC

All these Jags players somehow found their way to me in the draft

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

Full PPR for flex spots

C. Kirk v. KC
J. Williams @ CAR
K. Walker III @ DET
Z. Jones v. KC

All these Jags players somehow found their way to me in the draft

KW

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Anti-Hero posted:

My gut is telling me not to flex AJ Dillon of Rhamondre if Jones is out tomorrow.

Jones is out.

Full PPR Flex

Rhamondre v MIA
Conner v NYG
Dotson @ DEN
R. White v CHI
Dillon @ ATL

Part of me thinks this is exactly Dillon’s time to shine, but I don’t trust him. I could sit him and if he has a good week offer him up to someone in trade.

Who is the play here? I have Rhamondre slotted in and borischen ranks him highest.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Chernabog posted:

PPR
Godwin vs Chi
Or
DMont vs Sea

I’d lean Monty

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Anti-Hero posted:

Jones is out.

Full PPR Flex

Rhamondre v MIA
Conner v NYG
Dotson @ DEN
R. White v CHI
Dillon @ ATL

Part of me thinks this is exactly Dillon’s time to shine, but I don’t trust him. I could sit him and if he has a good week offer him up to someone in trade.

Who is the play here? I have Rhamondre slotted in and borischen ranks him highest.

I would play Rhamondre, you can run on Miami. Second choice Dotson

Zochness
May 13, 2009

I AM James Bond.
Pillbug
I’m in terrible position of having to choose between these two at RB this week (league is standard scoring):

Zeke Elliot v. MIA
Justice Hill @CIN

Please help me

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Zochness posted:

I’m in terrible position of having to choose between these two at RB this week (league is standard scoring):

Zeke Elliot v. MIA
Justice Hill @CIN

Please help me

Hill. I'd rather take the chance on the upside than basically needing a TD from Zeke for anything.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

No PPR

J Williams @ CAR
R Mostert @ NE
K Williams @ SF

Leaning Williams since the dude is so fun but I’m high on Mostert this week too. Kyren rules but SF D is terrifying.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

I've got a weird .5 PPR choice this week. I have Ekeler so I picked up Kelley (@ a stiff Ten D), and was going to start him and Rhamondre Stevenson (vs Miami), but now it looks like AJ Dillon (@ ATL) is going to be the lead back in Green Bay. Do I swap in Dillon instead of Stevenson?

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Tom Tucker posted:

I've got a weird .5 PPR choice this week. I have Ekeler so I picked up Kelley, and was going to start him and Rhamondre Stevenson, but now it looks like AJ Dillon is going to be the lead back in Green Bay. Do I swap in Dillon instead of Stevenson?

See above my same dilemma. I’m going Stevenson.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Anti-Hero posted:

See above my same dilemma. I’m going Stevenson.

Yeah leaning that way too - go with the known quantity even if NE backfield is radioactive for fantasy. If Miami surges to a big lead it won't be that he's left in the dust as he'll be in catching passes.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
1 PPR Pick 2

Miles Sanders vs. NO
Jamaal Williams @ CAR
Rachaad White vs. CHI

I have been switching these around for the last 10 minutes!

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Tom Tucker posted:

Yeah leaning that way too - go with the known quantity even if NE backfield is radioactive for fantasy. If Miami surges to a big lead it won't be that he's left in the dust as he'll be in catching passes.

I’m a packers fan and think Dillon looked bad last year, and mediocre last week. I wouldn’t have drafted him in retrospect.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Kilometers Davis posted:

No PPR

J Williams @ CAR
R Mostert @ NE
K Williams @ SF

Leaning Williams since the dude is so fun but I’m high on Mostert this week too. Kyren rules but SF D is terrifying.
I like Williams @ Car here, should get a hefty workload against a mediocre defense.

coronaball posted:

1 PPR Pick 2

Miles Sanders vs. NO
Jamaal Williams @ CAR
Rachaad White vs. CHI

I don't really think you can go wrong with whichever two you pick, but PPR gives a slight edge to Sanders + Williams I think.

Zero_Grade fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Sep 17, 2023

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

coronaball posted:

1 PPR Pick 2

Miles Sanders vs. NO
Jamaal Williams @ CAR
Rachaad White vs. CHI

Sanders and Williams hurry!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Quiet Feet posted:

Sanders and Williams hurry!

Too late, I was seduced by White's potential for catches and how bad the Bears run D was last week. We'll see!

It's now a Sanders vs Jamaal Williams decision

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

No PPR, with Akers out do I put Kyren Williams in my flex slot above Najee Harris?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

gloom posted:

God drat this Reed start is paying off.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

.5ppr flex

Lockett @DET
Brian Robinson @DEN

Have Lockett in there now. If early results indicate anything then looks like B-Rob is the lead back for WFT and he could be a good volume play, though that Denver D sure didn't seem bothered by Jacobs last week.

Phew, I guess I made the right choice with Lockett. Now let me take a big sip of water and see how many points Robinson got.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Quiet Feet posted:

Phew, I guess I made the right choice with Lockett. Now let me take a big sip of water and see how many points Robinson got.

B Rob got me a win today

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
0.5ppr league, I have four RBs that could fit the flex slot but having trouble deciding who should take it. I have Raheem Mostert for now but curious if I should go with Brian Robinson instead for next week. Any ideas?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

0.5 PPR pick one:

Nico Collins @JAX
Terry McLaurin v BUF

Leaning Nico

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

DMCrimson posted:

0.5ppr league, I have four RBs that could fit the flex slot but having trouble deciding who should take it. I have Raheem Mostert for now but curious if I should go with Brian Robinson instead for next week. Any ideas?

I think I'd keep Mostert in just because Washington is likely to fall behind the Bills and he'll be slightly scripted out.

MakaVillian posted:

0.5 PPR pick one:

Nico Collins @JAX
Terry McLaurin v BUF

Leaning Nico

Nico all the way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

MakaVillian posted:

0.5 PPR pick one: