Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DTaeKim
Aug 16, 2009

I got a similar problem but I decided to start both and put Kamara in the flex. I see Jacobs is doubtful.

Do I start Higgins vs. KC or Rice vs. CIN? Other WRs are Chris Olave and Brandon Aiyuk so I'm not benching them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

loving Saturday games stressing me out. Would you rather play

Derek Carr @ TB + Cowboys DST vs DET
Goff @ DAL + Eagles DST vs ARI

I don't want to play Goff and Dallas together since I need to shoot the moon to win and unless Dallas scores a fumble-six or something they are going to cannibalize each other. The other wrinkle is the Eagles are on waivers til tomorrow so there's a chance I lose my claim, and the remaining options are all total poo poo.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Kamara or Zamir White? Kamara has been booty lately and between his current illness and the TB rush defense, I’m not sure if i should actually sit my stud. Gut says no since NO needs the win against their division rival and they might go nuts, but idk

Same but add Jonathon Taylor into the mix and pick 2 of them. .5 PPR

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

DTaeKim posted:

I got a similar problem but I decided to start both and put Kamara in the flex. I see Jacobs is doubtful.

Do I start Higgins vs. KC or Rice vs. CIN? Other WRs are Chris Olave and Brandon Aiyuk so I'm not benching them.

I think you have to start Rice there since he has the much better QB situation.

While I'm here, let's overthink my flex situation at the last minute. Half ppr.

Thielen@JAX
Doubs@MIN
Dortch@PHI
D. Robinson @NYG

"Low Cielin'" Thielen has a decent floor at least. Doubs has been under-projected all year I think. He's averaging almost 10 points per game. Dortch is the one of the only healthy receivers Murray trusts and the Eagles secondary has been really bad of late. Robinson seems to have gotten Stafford's attention lately but :shrug:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I'm debating Demarcus Robinson over DJ Moore this week. Yuck

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

"Low Cielin'" Thielen has a decent floor at least.

:laffo: gotta play him based on this

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Remember when Thielen was like the WR1 for 6 weeks? Fantasy is so dumb

He hasn’t scored a touchdown since week 6 and he is still WR16 in PPR from that opening streak lol

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Docjowles posted:

Remember when Thielen was like the WR1 for 6 weeks? Fantasy is so dumb

He hasn’t scored a touchdown since week 6 and he is still WR16 in PPR from that opening streak lol

Me, reminded of trading for Etienne after his big games :negative:

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Need 2 .PPR flex dudes. Current choices bolded

Achane @ BAL
Nico Collins v TEN
Diontae @ SEA
Brian Robinson v SF

I think Achane is the most likely to do nothing which has me unsure

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Nico is the easy start, dude is the greenest guy on the shadow report this week. Diontae also has a pretty good matchup if you’re worried about the Commies managing to accomplish anything of merit

I don’t think Achane is startable since his injury at this point

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Achane was such a tease. You won the lottery holy poo poo!!!!!! lol jk he’s going to score as much in the whole second half of the season as he did in that one Denver game. Turns out being the size of an average high school receiver is not ideal for surviving as a running back in the NFL

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Yeah

Might just start Diontae for the floor. Hate starting dudes against my IRL team

I’ll decide after seeing what CeeDee, ARSB, LaPorta, and Aubrey do tonight

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Docjowles posted:

Achane was such a tease. You won the lottery holy poo poo!!!!!! lol jk he’s going to score as much in the whole second half of the season as he did in that one Denver game. Turns out being the size of an average high school receiver is not ideal for surviving as a running back in the NFL

Mostert is out this week so it’s time for Achane to carry me into the promised land.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

RCarr posted:

Mostert is out this week so it’s time for Achane to carry me into the promised land.

oh poo poo, Mostert being out would almost makeup for getting CeeDee'd today

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Cat Hassler posted:

I’ll decide after seeing what CeeDee, ARSB, LaPorta, and Aubrey do tonight

I have very, very, good or bad news depending on which side of this you were on...

RCarr posted:

I could have used the Achane revival several weeks ago when that team was still live in the playoffs :argh:

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Ah SOB i was about to go to bed and saw the Mostert news in this thread, I’ve been slaving over my stupid line up, cut Monty right before the game tonight (whew) and was gonna roll with White and Zeke tomorrow. Now I gotta think about slotting in Achane.

:(

gently caress it I’m just gonna leave it.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Docjowles posted:

I have very, very, good or bad news depending on which side of this you were on...

:lol: off to the bench with you Diontae. ASRB, Cee Dee, LaPorta and Aubrey got me 78 points tonight so I’m all in on Achane and crushing the guy in my league who’s been a long term nemesis tomorrow

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Mostert is out, so do I play Achane @ Baltimore over either Barkley vs LA, Chandler vs GB, or Aiyuk @ WAS?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I think Achane if you want a potentially silly ceiling but are prepared for a glass floor that leads to hell if he’s not actually fully recovered

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Last minute fretting over which defence to start:

Bears v ATL
Rams @ NYG
Ravens @ MIA

Sleeper likes the Rams slightly over the Bears, but Chicago has been very good the last 4 weeks

Cat Hassler posted:

:lol: off to the bench with you Diontae. ASRB, Cee Dee, LaPorta and Aubrey got me 78 points tonight so I’m all in on Achane and crushing the guy in my league who’s been a long term nemesis tomorrow

Oooo the best kind of fantasy football week

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MakaVillian posted:

Last minute fretting over which defence to start:

Bears v ATL
Rams @ NYG
Ravens @ MIA

Sleeper likes the Rams slightly over the Bears, but Chicago has been very good the last 4 weeks

Oooo the best kind of fantasy football week

Rams are in the "west team goes east for the early window game" slot. I'd favor the home team here and stick with the Bears.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Well with Mostert out it looks like Zamir is in!

I’ve been rolling Kmet the last couple weeks but he’s Q to start today. Should I look at pivoting to Kraft or Chig? The latter has a great matchup while Kraft is also coming in to his own in what will be a shootout.

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
I’ve got to choose between Stroud, Murray or Stafford today. Leaning Stroud, but what do you think?

DTaeKim
Aug 16, 2009

Second guessing here, Fields vs ATL or Stafford vs NYG?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Last two posters - run those OSU QBs and don't look back lol

To expound, I wouldn't mind a Stafford start if I had to. But I think Stroud and Fields have higher ceilings.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
.5 PPR. Got CeeDee'd so need to get this right. Pick 2 of:

Kamara @ TB
Jonathon Taylor v LV
Pacheco v CIN
Zamir White @ IND

Generally a good problem to have, but CeeDee got me nervous about a 3rd place game that I'm already disappointed to be in

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Just want some other pairs of eyes on this, Also my Oppo already Lamb'ed me so I should probably go upside over floor:

Stafford or Murray?

Goedert, Likely or Schultz?

Pick 3!
Kupp
Collins
Zeke
Flowers
Diggs
DHop

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

mcmagic posted:

Just want some other pairs of eyes on this, Also my Oppo already Lamb'ed me so I should probably go upside over floor:

Stafford or Murray?

Pick 3!
Kupp
Collins
Zeke
Flowers
Diggs
DHop

Stafford, Likely, Kupp, Collins, Diggs. Diggs is the one I'd be least sure of, but he definitely has the most upside.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
So here are my reasons for starting Murray......... Eagles are giving up the most points to fantasy QBs this season and I think the Cards will get a lot of garbage time in this game where the rams have a much better RB and will likely blow out the Giants taking the foot off in the second half.

Diggs has just been SOOOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAD, 3 weeks in a row under 10 points in PPR! Zeke would be my go to for him. But i'm going back and forth on that. The Pats' D is still pretty good.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Dec 31, 2023

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I very much think NYG/LAR is a 20-17 slop fest

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
I have been getting this decision wrong all year, but one last finals question (standard scoring):

Harris @ SEA
Warren @ SEA
Hopkins @ HOU

I generally have been going with one of the Steelers RBs, but I tend to choose the wrong one each time. Levis should be back for Hopkins which should be better than last week, but no guarantee of anything.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

I very much think NYG/LAR is a 20-17 slop fest

This point to starting Murray too

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

mcmagic posted:

Stafford or Murray?

Pick 3!
Kupp
Collins
Zeke
Flowers
Diggs
DHop

dxt posted:

Stafford, Likely, Kupp, Collins, Diggs. Diggs is the one I'd be least sure of, but he definitely has the most upside.

This is what I would go with as well.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Anti-Hero posted:

Well with Mostert out it looks like Zamir is in!

I’ve been rolling Kmet the last couple weeks but he’s Q to start today. Should I look at pivoting to Kraft or Chig? The latter has a great matchup while Kraft is also coming in to his own in what will be a shootout.

Kmet has been cleared to play so I’m dancing with the one who got me here!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

OK You guys talked me into Diggs over Zeke but I'm still running with Kyler for the gently caress of it. I think his floor is pretty high.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
With Mostert out, should it start Henry or Hopkins in my flex?

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Yahoo PPR

Pretty nervous about both Kamara and Henry. I have Gus Edwards, Zeke, and Zamir on my bench, thinking about putting in Zeke for Henry. Can't really afford a repeat of Henry's last game vs the Texans.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Inspector 34 posted:

Yahoo PPR

Pretty nervous about both Kamara and Henry. I have Gus Edwards, Zeke, and Zamir on my bench, thinking about putting in Zeke for Henry. Can't really afford a repeat of Henry's last game vs the Texans.

Per advice here yesterday I put in Conner over Henry for that very reason. Henry has a decent ceiling but his floor has been spotty the last month.

DTaeKim
Aug 16, 2009

Inspector 34 posted:

Yahoo PPR

Do you need a high floor or ceiling? I'd probably put in Zamir for the ceiling over Henry IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Definitely need the ceiling as my receivers are terrible. Thanks, putting in Zamir over Henry!