Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

1 PPR Flex

Need 1 RB, 1 Flex:

D. Achane vs NYG
R. Mostert vs NYG
D. Montgomery vs Carolina
DJ Moore vs Washington (probably not gonna run him flex unless I get talked into it, but it's an option)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

MacheteZombie posted:

Achane and Mostert

Gonna roll with it thank you

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Dango Bango posted:

Although it begs the question - who is your other RB not listed??

Henry :3:

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

vaginite posted:

1 PPR Flex

Need 1 RB, 1 Flex:

D. Achane vs NYG
R. Mostert vs NYG
D. Montgomery vs Carolina
DJ Moore vs Washington (probably not gonna run him flex unless I get talked into it, but it's an option)

:gonk:

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Starting 3 WR this week, have 4 - which one would you guys bench? 1 PPR flex, also the guy I'm playing is stacked (CMC, T. Hill, K. Allen) so I'm thinking big game potential over consistency.

D. Adams vs NE
D. Moore vs Min
A. St. Brown vs TB
P. Nacua vs Arizona

I'm leaning bench Nacua but want a sanity check

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Thanks Dango I'm gonna roll with that.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Man I'm really thinking about starting C. Samuel @ NYG over P. Nacua vs. PIT - is that nuts?

I know Nacua had a dropped TD that would have had him higher up last week but his star is fading with Kupp back and not missing a beat. Also the Commanders seem to be doing well on offense, NYG sucks, and Samuel has had 3 really solid games in a row.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Sit one:

A. St. Brown vs LV
D. Adams @ DET
P Nacua @ DAL
D. Moore @ LAC

Basically a question between Moore and Adams I think. Adams has been godawful and I keep starting him anyway out of nostalgia, Moore is with a backup QB but I think still has a good shot of outperforming Adams, and might get used as a crutch to a rookie QB.

Threw the whole roster up because Nacua @ DAL is a little scary too but he's been too consistent to start waffling on him I think.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Anti-Hero posted:

I would sit Adams because I'm running Meyers who has been stealing all of Adams work.

Yeah thanks that's what I was thinking too just needed someone else to confirm it. Sitting Adams feels bad but he hasn't done anything in awhile.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Full PPR

DJ Moore @ LAC
M Pittman vs NO

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

The Zack posted:

Moore got 9 targets last week from Bagent. On the other hand, this could be a 'squeaky wheel' game for Pittman. I'd go Pittman but it's close.

Thanks think I’ll go with Pittman, its a tough one.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I have Puka and I'm not gonna start him if Stafford sits, looked into the same question and here's my reasoning:

He's got a bum knee, they're going into a bye so he might be limited. GB's offense is terrible (with a reasonably good D), Rams have a decent running game and TE, and maybe the best slot receiver in the league. I don't think Rypien is gonna be letting her rip to Puka that much.

That being said Rypien has had a pretty exceptional deep ball game in his handful of starts, and was allowed to take quite a few deep attempts his starts in Denver. There's a slim chance he hits Puka deep a bunch, if you absolutely need to gamble on someone going off.

I'd feel a lot safer starting Zay, especially against SEA.

Also keep in mind any time I try to sound smart on the internet about fantasy football or gambling poo poo, the exact opposite of everything I predict happens so Puka is a lock for 90 points.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I think Jahan Dotson has good potential this week, he's still on a lot of waivers. His target share exploded last week after Curtis Samuel got hurt and he got 25 points in ppr against Philly, and Curtis Samuel is out today. Probably a reasonable flex option for a streaming week for guys posting about flexes. I'm starting him in one league we'll see - fingers crossed.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Gotta start 1 of these three in ppr:

DJ Moore @ CAR
J. Dotson @ SEA
T. Dell @ CIN

Leaning Tank Dell - Dotson and Tank are basically equal but the little ESPN shadow report thing has Tank with a lot better match ups, and obviously coming off of that huge game last week.

DJ has been bad with Bagent but idk Carolina is pretty bad and Bagent has been improving, he can string together 3 quarters then melts down when defenses stop trying to blitz him and make him make hard throws. I think he's gonna improve and CAR is bad but I don't want to bank on him figuring out his deep game since last week. I feel like DJ Moore with Bagent is just banking on a YAC miracle homerun or two, otherwise he's gonna put up 6 points.

Let me know if anyone has any thoughts.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Quiet Feet posted:

Go with Dell or Go to Hell.

Can't argue with that logic - Dell it is.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Bellmaker posted:

Need a defense again

SEA @LAR
JAX vTEN
NYJ @BUF
LAC @GB
DET vCHI

also who should I FLEX if Lockett or Allen can't go, 0.5 PPR

Ty Chandler @DEN
Jaxon Smith-Njigba @LAR
Musgrave vLAC
Osborn @DEN
Jeudy vMIN

I'd go with Detroit - Chicago if you need a high ceiling. DET defense is nothing special but CHI gives up like the 3rd most fantasy points to defenses. CHI might score a lot, but they might score nothing, and either way Fields is gonna take sacks and turn the ball over. If Detroit goes up big too it's gonna be fields slinging it on dangerous throws.

If you just need your defense to not poo poo the bed I'd take NYJ. They might even get good points, BUF has been playing clownball lately and just fired their OC so there might be some turnovers.

I'd start Chandler if Mattison isn't starting, otherwise Smith-Njigba. e: might look and see if Brandin Cooks is on waivers too if you need to go off, maybe he repeats against Carolina but it's risky.

vaginite fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Nov 18, 2023

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Sit one:

Amon-Ra - autostart
DJ Moore @ Min
Tank Dell vs Jax
M Pittman vs TB

Thinking I should sit Pittman but feels bad.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

1 ppr pick an RB:

J. Ford @ Denver
Ty Chandler vs CHI

I got Achane but I'm not gonna start him until he's had a game with reps, and it's an easy match this week that I'd only lose by having a couple guys lay eggs.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Cat Hassler posted:

I’ve got Achane and I’m with you. Sounds like he’s iffy to even play but I don’t want a repeat of last week

I’ve got Ford too and I’m starting him over Diontae, Nico, and Achane. Think Ford is the guy in Cleveland now Now watch Hunt vulture two goal line tds

Yeah I'm just gonna go with ford. I think ty is The Guy in Minnesota now but I'll hold off and see.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

morningdrew posted:

I need to decide between Russel Wilson or Matt Stafford with a favorable matchup - help me, goons

Those are equally bad. Russ vs. CLE is a brutal matchup and Stafford without Kupp and Kyren back, and general poor fantasy output all year. I guess I'd go with Stafford but wouldn't feel good about either.

e: guys that might be on waiver that are better starts than either of them:

Mayfield vs. IND - fantastic matchup
Carr vs. ATL - good matchup
Love vs. Lions - Love has looked a lot better lately, scores pretty good in fantasy even with poo poo on field performance, is the QB12 in ppr, and put up 20 against the lions last time in ppr despite not being allowed to do anything and scoring like 0 in the first half. it's probably gonna be a tough one though, streaming QBs do bad in divisional matchups a lot.

vaginite fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Nov 23, 2023

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Stafford at least will still have Puka

Yeah leaning Stafford but Stafford with just Puka is tough - like he'll rip 150 yards to him and nobody else. Good for Puka, poo poo for Stafford. I put an edit in there's some good QB streaming options that are usually on waivers this week.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Full ppr - would you guys sit Tank Dell vs Jax, DJ Moore vs Minn, or Pittman vs TB? I wish I could start all :( I keep waffling between Pittman and Moore, and maybe sitting Tank is the right but he’s been on such a heater.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

kiimo posted:

If you sit DJ Moore he's gonna pop off for 45 points again you just know it

Yeah it sucks. He might put up 10 or he might put up 40. I hate having this guy on my roster - he's a must start that will lose you games sometimes. Vikings run all kind of weird blitzes though and that's Justin Fields kryptonite - his injury he just came back from was from the last Vikings game where he dislocated his thumb on his like 5th sack of the game (in the 2nd quarter).

I think I'll just play Moore over Pittman anyway. Pittman is such a reliable 15-20. Week in and out he'll get you that, no less, no more. I guess if Moore only puts up 10 it's not that big of a deal.

Both matchups (TB and MIN) are good for receivers, even though I think in the specific case of Chicago MIN is actually a sneaky bad WR matchup, but maybe they got their poo poo together since the last meeting.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Ugh Achane doesn't have any injury designation so I got a tough choice to make, sit one PPR:

Achane @ WAS
Monty @ NO
Moss @ TEN
Pittman @ TEN

Guy I'm playing has Metcalf, neither of us have anyone else that has played yet so he dropped 40. I was pretty favored before that (proj. 126 vs. 109) but now it's 126 vs. 136 with Achane benched.

Still thinking I sit Achane until they prove they're gonna use him but that WAS matchup is juicy.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I think the WAS matchup is juicy primarily for WRs, no?

Kinda - they're in the top 3rd of points allowed vs. RBs (21st) so pretty good matchup and Achane gets pass targets too. Not like a Kamara but they're there. It's likely to be a shootout too, with the strong potential of Miami getting way and ahead and shifting to runs to burn the clock. But clock burning isn't necessarily good for Achane either, they might use Mostert for that or even Wilson if they want to preserve their injury prone 1 and 2.

I'll probably just bench Achane there's too many question marks. Not stoked about starting Monty vs. NO but it could be a lot worse.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Bellmaker posted:

FWIW I think they’ll rollover the Saints they’re real banged up

Yeah I'll just roll with Monty. Gibbs is killing me but in a +score position Monty will probably get a lot of usage, and he still hasn't had any bad games since Gibbs became the RB1

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'd probably start Russ but that's a tough one. I wouldn't fault anyone for starting either of them.

Kyler's been a little better than Russ but not appreciably in the 3 games he's been back, but Russ has a slam dunk matchup with Houston, they give up a ton of points to QBs and they're always in shootouts.

Good chance of Mr. Unlimited in the forecast.

e: Also Kyler's marginally better performances are against softer defenses, PIT is brutal to fantasy QBs - the only defenses that give up less points to QBs are Baltimore, SF and Cleveland. Let Russ cook.

vaginite fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Dec 2, 2023

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I got Achane, Moss and Monty - which 2 would you guys start?

Achane had a great game but it was a blowout that Mostert sat in after the game was unlosable, but he had a good enough game that I think he's back, and it's an OK matchup (TEN). Moss got a ton of carries but got no points last week, just a lack of TDs/big plays, but the snap count is there and CIN is a good matchup.

Monty is Monty but there's still the Gibbs problem and CHI is a bad match up (although Monty got a TD last game).

Leaning Achane and Moss.

e: Also I got Zeke and he's surprisingly my highest projected RB, I know Rhamondre is out but that seems unlikely vs. PIT?

vaginite fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Dec 6, 2023

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Asked this a bit ago but it got kinda derailed, pick 2, full PPR:

Achane vs TEN
Z. Moss vs CIN
D. Montgomery vs CHI

Probably starting Achane but pretty torn between Moss and Monty.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Champ game ppr, got a gaggle of middle RBs to choose from:

Pick 2:

Monty vs. DAL
Zeke vs. BUF
Achane vs. BAL
Z. White vs IND (Assuming Jacobs stays out)
J. Ford vs NYJ

I'm thinking Monty and Zeke. Big question mark I have is Z. White. If Jacobs doesn't start he's probably gonna have the backfield to himself against a terrible run D, he's performed well the last 2 weeks, and I'd really strongly consider starting him over either Monty or Zeke.

Don't like Achane or Ford but listing them as options. Ford is meh, NYJ gives up a lot of points to RBs but Ford is just mediocre every week. Achane is too risky, esp vs. BAL.

Maybe Josh Jacobs gets healthy and just makes it an easy decision.

e: Also for context - me and my opponent are about even in points projections. 131 vs 131 with Zeke and Monty in (the quality of players I have outside of RB is much better), but he has CMC and Tyreek, and CMC is vs. WAS so I feel like I'm behind and probably need a couple guys to go off.

vaginite fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Dec 28, 2023

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I too am a Monty + Jacobs owner, and I think even if Jacobs comes back he isn’t going to have the workload. JJ was out for like 6 or 8 weeks with a quad injury, and his job doesn’t involve blasting through walls of 300lb dudes.

I have Monty slotted in expecting a lot of running between him and Gibbs, and if Jacobs manages to be in the game + do better than Monty then great, but all the rankings I’ve seen so far have Monty ranked higher (#20) than Jacobs (#23) anyways

I don't have Jacobs though - I have Z. White who's been starting in his place. So I'm wondering mainly if I should start him (assuming Jacobs is still out, which looks like he will be) over Monty or Zeke.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

vaginite posted:

Champ game ppr, got a gaggle of middle RBs to choose from:

Pick 2:

Monty vs. DAL
Zeke vs. BUF
Achane vs. BAL
Z. White vs IND (Assuming Jacobs stays out)
J. Ford vs NYJ

I'm thinking Monty and Zeke. Big question mark I have is Z. White. If Jacobs doesn't start he's probably gonna have the backfield to himself against a terrible run D, he's performed well the last 2 weeks, and I'd really strongly consider starting him over either Monty or Zeke.

Don't like Achane or Ford but listing them as options. Ford is meh, NYJ gives up a lot of points to RBs but Ford is just mediocre every week. Achane is too risky, esp vs. BAL.

Maybe Josh Jacobs gets healthy and just makes it an easy decision.

e: Also for context - me and my opponent are about even in points projections. 131 vs 131 with Zeke and Monty in (the quality of players I have outside of RB is much better), but he has CMC and Tyreek, and CMC is vs. WAS so I feel like I'm behind and probably need a couple guys to go off.

Awwwwww damnit. I never in a million years woulda started Ford anyway but still, drat it. One week I actually have the depth to not start POS Jerome Ford and this is what he does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Ah SOB i was about to go to bed and saw the Mostert news in this thread, I’ve been slaving over my stupid line up, cut Monty right before the game tonight (whew) and was gonna roll with White and Zeke tomorrow. Now I gotta think about slotting in Achane.

:(

gently caress it I’m just gonna leave it.