Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will we miss the OP
Yea
Nay
Abstain
View Results

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I'm actively trying to become worse

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

no strong feelings about op but it's very funny that fluff destroyed him with a look

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
if you want to tangle with fluff you have to be a confirmed sweetie pie like me

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Mr Hootington posted:

Lmao at Fluff killing this poster without clicking a button. A powerful admin

Oh he's that guy. Lol reporting everyone who posts an anime screenshot and calling them a pedo. Powerful insane guy energy. But also seems like good riddance

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

can an admin tell me if I'm considered "abusing the report system" because I'm sincere with every report I make but not all of my posting enemies have been destroyed so clearly there's a point of contention

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

DaysBefore posted:

Oh he's that guy. Lol reporting everyone who posts an anime screenshot and calling them a pedo. Powerful insane guy energy. But also seems like good riddance

that wasn't gulping doing that

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Cuttlefush posted:

that wasn't gulping doing that

Too late I've set the narrative. The telephone is spreading as we speak

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

DaysBefore posted:

thank you

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

DaysBefore posted:

good

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I will occasionally forget that nothing matters and post a long rear end rant into the report system like I'm writing my senator

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

Crazypoops posted:

I will occasionally forget that nothing matters and post a long rear end rant into the report system like I'm writing my senator

prove it

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Crazypoops posted:

I'm not sorry for being a bad poster

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Paying a guy six figgies to sit at one of those old telephone boards from the Mad Men times but it's just for spreading rumours about Goons

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

DaysBefore posted:

Paying a guy six figgies to sit at one of those old telephone boards from the Mad Men times but it's just for spreading rumours about Goons

Going to your chat thread while the mod forum is processing your permaban.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUSY2uhJNuI

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

scrolled through the last 10 pages of his post history to judge for myself and it's almost all empty quotes lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
honestly thats the right way to use a fyadlite

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Buck Wildman posted:

scrolled through the last 10 pages of his post history to judge for myself and it's almost all empty quotes lol

posters like this are heroes tbh

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

aw frig aw dang it posted:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

aw frig aw dang it posted:

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

The quotes aren't empty, they are full of love

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

why is that screenshot piss colored

That's not piss colored wtf?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Buck Wildman posted:

yeah it's kinda weird and i think this place might not've been healthy or whatever for them

Gulping Again posted:

ah yeah this setup isn't great for me because i'm not sure anyone has ever lol'd at one of my posts which is one of the reasons i mostly do emptyquotes

Gulping Again posted:

i don't write my own posts because that has been discouraged

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
oh yeah if youve got posting anxiety its time to log off. godspeed emptyquote man

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Wait is that the lawsuit guy?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

anyway is this the first instance of forums seppuku or have there been other folks who saw an admin coming their way and chose to go out on their own terms

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Me when the mods come at me

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Crazypoops posted:

lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yeah it's kinda weird and i think this place might not've been healthy or whatever for them

Just posy. Sooner of later you have a banger

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Buck Wildman posted:

anyway is this the first instance of forums seppuku or have there been other folks who saw an admin coming their way and chose to go out on their own terms
one of the posters from the PYF tankie thread autobanned as the posters in that thread were getting admin aggro. dunno what happened to that poster or the other posters in that thread.

playing dead and vanish are good skills to reset admin aggro. hunters & rouges are OP.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Mr Hootington posted:

Just posy. Sooner of later you have a banger

yeah just :blastu:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Crazypoops posted:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

OPs of threads are piss yellow in the awful app

you can turn that off

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

eXXon posted:

That's not piss colored wtf?

500 dogs please drink more water

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

World War Mammories posted:

I remember that gulping again emptyquoted me at least once so this is a tragedy for the ofrums

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Ohtori Akio posted:

oh yeah if youve got posting anxiety its time to log off. godspeed emptyquote man

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Buck Wildman posted:

This place is built on banmes posted after the jig was up. Look up Cinzi Zoo Sniper and Fritz the Horse if you want a recentish example of forums sudoku. There was an ADTRW modmin who got mad people made fun of Japan and got his Anime Villain Speech animated on youtube.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

KirbyKhan posted:

This place is built on banmes posted after the jig was up. Look up Cinzi Zoo Sniper and Fritz the Horse if you want a recentish example of forums sudoku. There was an ADTRW modmin who got mad people made fun of Japan and got his Anime Villain Speech animated on youtube.

he was right

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Buck Wildman posted:

its usually mods or admins doing this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

you can't say that and not post the yt link