Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

I could go for an extremely spooky sig.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

nesamdoom posted:

I have an idea that I'm gonna work on tonight, but might not be done til tomorrow.

E: Got something. Figuring out that I had to delete stuff the hard way was most of the work.

this is so sick! thank you nesamdoom!

Ass-penny

testing out that sig nesamdoom was kind enough to craft for me!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

Saoshyant posted:

How about this?

can't believe I'm the first to post the obligatory "no ring" :sad:

Ass-penny

woah there's still open requests and winter is creeping in the north. I'm not bumping the thread empty handed either, nesamdoom what do you think about this direction?

it has nothing on the awesome sig you made me but digital arts are always really intimidating to me lol