Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
SMOG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

King Tuck getting hot would be huge for the final stretch

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

KING TUCK

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
T U C K

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Haven't seen you in a while

...!
Oct 5, 2003

So glad we got good JV tonight

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

...! posted:

Haven't seen you in a while

Work is insane, I’m co-managing a softball team, and I’m about to become an uncle

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Work is insane, I’m co-managing a softball team, and I’m about to become an uncle

Congrats!

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Naturally, an immediate Bregman GIDP

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Bregman has been putrid lately

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

how on earth did the rangers get 7 baserunners on the angels in 3 innings and not score

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
You can just tell the mariners don't want to be out there anymore

Doctor Skeleton
Nov 15, 2003

It turned to autumn in the PNW and the Mariners withered away

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

ah, the dream of an angels win comes to an end

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
You had one job, Anaheim

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lmao kelenic getting mad about that call

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Jimmy Hergone

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

jesus christ angels

3 dongs in a row lmao

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Big Mean Jerk posted:

You had one job, Anaheim

...!
Oct 5, 2003

The Los Angeles Angels are dogshit garbage

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Feel like Tucker deserves a better nickname than King Tuck. It’s dumb and bad, he’s like the one Astro I actually like and I want to call him something else.

Astrosposters whaddaya got for me

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

you don't like brantley? I knew you were a monster

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

saucedo is a great pitcher name

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Bregor posted:

Feel like Tucker deserves a better nickname than King Tuck. It’s dumb and bad, he’s like the one Astro I actually like and I want to call him something else.

Astrosposters whaddaya got for me

Sorry but it's an awesome nickname

Bregor
May 31, 2013

Intruder posted:

you don't like brantley? I knew you were a monster

He’s still alive?

Actually I do still have some residual good will for him from back when I was dating a Cleveland fan. I still feel bad I threw out my Travis Hafner shirsey when we broke up

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
Uncle Mike is a solid nickname. I think King Tuck started as something Blum said?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

if so king tuck is definitely a top tier nickname for something blummer comes up with

glad I never have to hear jake from rake farm again

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Lmfao two loving hits

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I kinda sorta wanted Dusty to sit JV to preserve his arm for the DBacks series but with the way the pen has been lately 5 runs isn't enough of a cushion to feel safe

Feels like last year JV would be out of the game right now

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

oh man, JV could potentially do a Maddux. I'd take him out though

boobirds out in Seattle

...!
Oct 5, 2003

JV killing it

Doctor Skeleton
Nov 15, 2003

16 in a row for Verlander. RIP ME

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Doctor Skeleton posted:

16 in a row for Verlander. RIP ME

:getin:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

dusty's going to let verlander go another inning for no other reason than letting the veterans run the show

he's going to throw a pumpkin against the dbacks and the astros are going to miss the playoffs by one game

e: thanks to JV's ego they have to warm Abreu instead of having Graveman take the whole inning

Intruder fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Sep 26, 2023

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

Intruder posted:

dusty's going to let verlander go another inning for no other reason than letting the veterans run the show

he's going to throw a pumpkin against the dbacks and the astros are going to miss the playoffs by one game

I bought a “In Dusty We Trusty” hoodie late last year and this season has been one long example of the baseball gods laughing at my hubris

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I bought a “In Dusty We Trusty” hoodie late last year and this season has been one long example of the baseball gods laughing at my hubris

store it next to the "in morey we trust" hoodie

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

classless M's fans erupting in cheers as their pitcher throws at Altuve

Bregor
May 31, 2013

Man that one really buzzed him

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

you'd think cubs fans would show some solidarity considering they owe 2016 to a player who creates a lot of bangs himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

gonna go on the record to say I hate JV being out here right now

e: lol he's throwing 92 mph fastballs what are you doing dusty get him out of there