Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Well poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Oh and one last GOMS!!!!

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

:wrong:

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Couldn't even score 1 run with the title on the line

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Who is Bennett Sousa

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

fast cars loose anus posted:

Who is Bennett Sousa

The son of Bennett Sousa's mom

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Those bastards took Tucker's HR away

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I have to do more work before the AEW PPV but I feel like I have to watch the rest of this.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

fast cars loose anus posted:

Those bastards took Tucker's HR away

lmao at imagining the scorers fighting it out.

Edit: They changed it 4 times!

MrMidnight fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Oct 1, 2023

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Honestly after Chapman blew that game a few days ago I thought it was over then and the death spiral out of a playoff spot was going to happen. Clinching a wild slot last night was more than I was expecting.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Up seven runs and Brown walks a guy

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Eddie Rosario missed 307 by inches

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

...! posted:

Up seven runs and Brown walks a guy

There's a reason why he's pitching right now

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
oh my god Hunter throw strikes you goofy rear end its a 7 run lead

...!
Oct 5, 2003

ASTROS AL WEST CHAMPS

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Houston Astros 2023 AL West Champs!!!

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
AL West champs again :)

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
How The West Was Won: barely

...!
Oct 5, 2003

GOMS GOMS GOMS
GOMS GOMS GOMS
GOMS GOMS GOMS

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Time to chill and watch the WC rounds. Ahhhhhhhh

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

MrMidnight posted:

Time to chill and watch the WC rounds. Ahhhhhhhh

A+ highly recommend.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

fraud jays

...!
Oct 5, 2003

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I would say we did not deserve the division and I would be correct however the other teams in the division also did not and someone has to wear the crown

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

it's amazing that the jays are going into the playoffs with a losing record against EVERY al east team

this is the perfect team for the twins to snap their losing streak against

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Do not even ask posted:

it's amazing that the jays are going into the playoffs with a losing record against EVERY al east team

this is the perfect team for the twins to snap their losing streak against

...!
Oct 5, 2003

The Seattle Mariners are cool and good and my friends

Edit: however, the league scorers are NOT. Give King Tuck his inside the parker back, you assholes, he deserves it

...! fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Oct 1, 2023

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

They did
https://twitter.com/MLBONFOX/status/1708589458872991992?s=20

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

https://twitter.com/MLBONFOX/status/1708595901948993545

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Then they took it back lol :argh:

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

...! posted:

The Seattle Mariners are cool and good and my friends

Edit: however, the league scorers are NOT. Give King Tuck his inside the parker back, you assholes, he deserves it

Astros fans like you are alright. I'm glad they could get the division for people like you.

Some other Astros fans out there I wouldn't spit on them if they were dying of thirst on the side of the road though.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Uh wow my dude maybe it's time to take a step back and see if you're too invested in sports fandom

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

Kirios posted:

Uh wow my dude maybe it's time to take a step back and see if you're too invested in sports fandom

Yeah dude, it is totally me and not the lovely fans out there joking about how next season more people should say homophobic slurs to the Mariners players to get them to lose.

Some people are just lovely people, I am sure there are a lot of lovely Mariners fans out there, but those people weren't the ones high-fiving over the libs being triggered during a baseball game.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

fantasizing about the death of fans of a team because some people were assholes on twitter is totally normal behavior

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

logger posted:

Yeah dude, it is totally me and not the lovely fans out there joking about how next season more people should say homophobic slurs to the Mariners players to get them to lose.

Then go wherever they were saying it and spew your nonsense at them there?

Not one Astros fan I saw here said anything of the sort. In was instant and near universal “WTF is Neris doing?”

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
All astrosposters are an identical monolith that I do not like and therefore deserve death

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Fair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
It’s been an honor cubsposting with you all. See you in the postseason