Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwgZalAFNhM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

who killed the tupac hologram, same guy or someone else?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8Wj6-gPY0g

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Nobody ever shot Ludacris.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

What does the soundcloud mumblerap scene have to say about this?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Which department did the dude work for?

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Maybe they can move on to solving the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson next, I think that one also had a tell-all book written by the murderer.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Szyznyk posted:

Nobody ever shot Ludacris.

Ludacris is...... an acquired taste.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I think that might be the whitest sentence I've ever typed.

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved
East Coast, West Coast, think you best? Well you gotta see how we do here in the Midwest.

Straight outta Muncie, State of Indiana. Start our day off right with a shot of Tropicana.

*Gets shot because somebody thinks Fort Wayne is better.

Triikan fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Sep 30, 2023

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Tupac would ask to be shot to death if he lived to see what rap has become smdh

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I. M. Gei posted:

Ludacris is...... an acquired taste.

I like the way Chris Bridges loudly talks like a strip club DJ over beats

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

MrQwerty posted:

I like the way Chris Bridges loudly talks like a strip club DJ over beats

I got a big weed stash, a pocket full of cash, and just seen a big ol’ rear end. Sticky icky icky.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I thought kintel Williams killed Tupac

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

He'll get off because they'll never be able to prove anything as long as he doesn't outright admit to it.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Szyznyk posted:

I got a big weed stash, a pocket full of cash, and just seen a big ol’ rear end. Sticky icky icky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeHFbSg1lGc

bun b kicks rear end and still does

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Mr.Acula posted:

Tupac would ask to be shot to death if he lived to see what rap has become smdh

He would be in cop show as lead detective.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

Love how all the other friends had their own lil nicknames. :3:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

MrQwerty posted:

bun b kicks rear end and still does

:emptyquote: a true trillionaire statement

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

i dont give a poo poo if the guy who killed pac is old or has cancer or lost his hands in a trapeze accident or whatever, i would piss right on him

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Chief McHeath posted:

i dont give a poo poo if the guy who killed pac is old or has cancer or lost his hands in a trapeze accident or whatever, i would piss right on him

Weirdly specific fetish but okay i guess. :shrug:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

what if tupac deserved to be killed and we just don’t know the true reason for the murder?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

drat dog thats a banger i havent heard in a long fuckin time.

trying to imagine an alive-2pac world and im imagining biggie probably dies by like 2005 anyway because he was fat and sloppy (sorry haters). pac would be two years younger than jay z, any real east/west coast beef poo poo would wane when everyone started to realize really just how much pop-culture money would be available if everyone just got along so you've probably got two competitive, but friendly empires figureheaded by jay and pac. does southern rap explode nationally like it did? is there only enough room for a third empire to emerge in atlanta, and houston, new orleans, miami, etc. stay regionalized with very limited mainstream crossover?

these weed carts got me high as hell thinking about RAP MUSIC

Chief McHeath fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Sep 30, 2023

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I only listen to metal, OP. no posers!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i thought everyone knew mr t killed tupac for eating his cheetos

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Chief McHeath posted:

I can do without Rick Ross' fat poser rear end in that song but Luda and Bun are tight

also Rick talks about eating lobster like the fat pig he is so hey

*posted while wearing a shirt that is the cover of Mastodon's Blood Mountain*

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Chief McHeath posted:

trying to imagine an alive-2pac world and im imagining biggie probably dies by like 2005 anyway because he was fat and sloppy (sorry haters). pac would be two years younger than jay z, any real east/west coast beef poo poo would wane when everyone started to realize really just how much pop-culture money would be available if everyone just got along so you've probably got two competitive, but friendly empires figureheaded by jay and pac. does southern rap explode nationally like it did? is there only enough room for a third empire to emerge in atlanta, and houston, new orleans, miami, etc. stay regionalized with very limited mainstream crossover?

these weed carts got me high as hell thinking about RAP MUSIC

Hard to say. ATLiens came out in 1996, so it seems likely that Outkast still would have exploded. Real question - if Pac and Biggie are alive, does Eminem's psychorap take off?

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
Yeah it's pretty crazy to think what might've happened if he never died. Like he seems like he'd have the balls to come out as bisexual at some point and the impact that would've had on pop culture is incalculable.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Yeah it's pretty crazy to think what might've happened if he never died. Like he seems like he'd have the balls to come out as bisexual at some point and the impact that would've had on pop culture is incalculable.

there would have never been an Oscars slap

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

MrQwerty posted:

I can do without Rick Ross' fat poser rear end in that song but Luda and Bun are tight

also Rick talks about eating lobster like the fat pig he is so hey

*posted while wearing a shirt that is the cover of Mastodon's Blood Mountain*

Yeah, he's a bitch who basically stole this dude's identity for his rap persona: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeway_Ricky_Ross

quote:

The nickname Freeway came from Ross owning properties along Los Angeles' Interstate 110, also known as the Harbor Freeway.[6] According to an October 2013 Esquire magazine article, "Between 1982 and 1989, federal prosecutors estimated, Ross bought and resold several metric tons of cocaine," with Ross' gross revenue claimed to be more than $900 million (equivalent to $2.7 billion in 2022) and profits of almost $300 million ($1070 million in 2022).[7] During the height of his drug dealing, Ross was said to have sold "$3 million in one day."[8] According to the Oakland Tribune, "In the course of his rise, prosecutors estimate that Ross exported several tons of cocaine to New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and elsewhere, and made more than $500 million between 1983 and 1984."[9]

In 1996, Ross was sentenced to life imprisonment under the three-strikes law after being convicted for purchasing more than 100 kilograms of cocaine from a federal agent in a sting operation. Later that year, a series of articles by journalist Gary Webb in the San Jose Mercury News revealed a connection between one of Ross's cocaine sources, Danilo Blandón, and the CIA as part of the Iran–Contra affair.[10] Having learned to read at the age of 28, during his first stint in prison, Ross spent much of his time behind bars studying the law. He eventually discovered a legal loophole that would lead to his release.[7] Ross's case was brought to a federal court of appeals which found that the three-strikes law had been erroneously applied and reduced his sentence to 20 years. He was released from Federal Correctional Institution, Texarkana on September 29, 2009.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
lol that they literally could of retired super early and just gone to live oversea and lived a life of absolutely luxury with no worries, but instead decided to be an idiot and end up living the rest of their life behind bars.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
SHOCKING new revelations brought to light in killer's tell-all book: did Tupac "dick ride the wave???"

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I'm a gangster

I'm bubble up

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

maybealabia posted:

Threepac's time has finally come

Looking forward to his ultimate successor Sixpac and the swole rap movement.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I'll be missing you was one of the worst songs of the 90s and I will never understand why it got big enough that a live performance had sting singing his sampled parts

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I'll be missing you was one of the worst songs of the 90s and I will never understand why it got big enough that a live performance had sting singing his sampled parts

That, and R. Kelly's "I believe I can fly", were played for my high school graduation diploma procession. :shepicide:

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Imagine dying over which coast is more racist and lovely to live in but by the same metric is therefore cooler.

Imagine dying because your entirely survivable injuries went untreated because you were to busy pretending to be hard to the emergency response crew.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Love how all the other friends had their own lil nicknames. :3:

Theres a guy listed in the special thanks on Enter the WuTang 36 Chambers and his nickname is “Poopie”

lushka16
Apr 8, 2003

Doctor of Love
College Slice
20 years on and goons are still cringy as gently caress about rap and hip hop.

Never change :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

so why did you do it, seth?