Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
I don't know if this is the right place where I can ask, but is Israel really pulling off a genocide? This one person I know who typically has Bad Opinions keeps saying that Biden is supporting Israel's genocide, and that any anti-Israel pushback from the government is despite Biden and from protests instead of him. I replied at the time that Biden listening to the protests and chastising Bibi is typically a good thing, as there's no way that a Republican would ever care about what protestors think. This person is mad that Biden is claiming that Hamas is hiding behind human shields, and I was like "...yeah? Aren't they? Hence the hostages and making tunnels underneath a highly populated city?"

I really don't know where's a good place to start in regards to if Israel is committing genocide, so I'd like to ask about that and be less ignorant. For sure Hamas is a bunch of shitheels though who are using human shields, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
Thank you, everyone, for your responses. I was honestly afraid that the responses would be more hostile to me since I legit do not hear about the day-to-day coverage of the conflict, and also don't know about the history of the area. I still don't really know and plan to look at some subreddits that are covering the war, but I wanted to make sure that I wasn't completely ignorant.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018

Mustang posted:

It is loving repulsive that the Democrats support this.

Man, this is more of an issue with there still being MAGA hogs in congress, and Israel's only going to go more hogwild upon any Gaza residents once the Trump administration comes.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018

Mustang posted:

It's clear as day to me: Joe doesn't want my vote.

It's not very gucci that 90% of your interest in the I/P conflict comes down to using it as a cudgel in the US elections.