Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

War Boi
Nov 1, 2021
:sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

War Boi
Nov 1, 2021
No matter which one of you is right Israel is definitely wrong.

War Boi
Nov 1, 2021

mlmp08 posted:

I'm not sure, but when the initial claim said they "escaped through Biden's humanitarian pier" and showed a line of armored vehicles on a road, and then the later claim was "look, here is a video of a helicopter taking off from the beach in the near vicinity of the pier unloading area," while also claiming that it was "likely" that the Israelis arrived by way of the pier, it at least has me waiting on some kind of corroboration. I don't think all those armored vehicles drove down the pier or something.

You’re a good dude and your heart is in the right place but you’re not coming across that way.

War Boi
Nov 1, 2021
After I first read about the electric dildo chair, I sincerely crack pinged.

I then did what all high functioning morons do and promptly brain wiped that poo poo so that I could go about my day.

Ring a ding ding, crack and ping again, baby. :stare: