Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

redshirt posted:

Tangentially, how about those lazy folks who park in the fire lane right in front of the exit? Am I right?

I've seen firefighters gently caress someone's car up to get a hose through before, it's pretty funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Archonex posted:

Go drink some milk

You when you see Agent Sebastian:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Defenders of the Cart Narc Victims

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Me when I see Agent Sebastian:

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I own a small cart manufacturer and the demand for bespoke shopping carts is really low since COVID. We have a new model better suited for today's mass consumer but Big Cart has industry on lock. So I've been going into parking lots and leaving a few carts in them to get slotted into the rotation. Sooner or later they're going to need new carts and with mine already in the mix, I'll be the natural place to go for more.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

SatansOnion posted:

forcing retail workers to deal with your toilet-clogging opioid-induced bowel rocks: haha, funy joak

seeing your ride almost get dinged: y-you MONSTER, YOU FIEND, YOU ALMOST RUINED MY ENTIRE LIFE. THIS UNPROMPTED AGGRESSION FROM THE LIKES OF YOU WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, AND AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, I WILL HAVE MY JUSTICE

tbui

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Khanstant posted:

I own a small cart manufacturer and the demand for bespoke shopping carts is really low since COVID. We have a new model better suited for today's mass consumer but Big Cart has industry on lock. So I've been going into parking lots and leaving a few carts in them to get slotted into the rotation. Sooner or later they're going to need new carts and with mine already in the mix, I'll be the natural place to go for more.

Be careful!!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

This is the kind of posting you learn at Wizard Master University

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Could mods just give pencilhands and wizard master the exact same account info so that they'd be indistinguishable from one another from a front end user's perspective? I think it would streamline things around here.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
name them Pencil Master and Wizard Hands

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Or name one Pencilmaster the Wizardhands and the other Wizardpencil the Handmaster and don't tell anyone which is which

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Lt. Cock posted:

Could mods just give pencilhands and wizard master the exact same account info so that they'd be indistinguishable from one another from a front end user's perspective? I think it would streamline things around here.

pencilhands got a poster banned in this thread, hes the indisputable top dog

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Pekinduck posted:

pencilhands got a poster banned in this thread, hes the indisputable top dog

He gets an award for Forums Posting Valor While Under Duress of Friendly Fire

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Retail rules.

I'll bring them inside after my smoko break.

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Treecko posted:

Retail rules.

Retail worker power: the cops will assume you're the only sane person in the parking lot.

Tell the cops the cart karen made a credible death threat.

Tell the cops the guy in the tactical vest made a credible death threat.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I've never gotten any retail job I applied for because I always fail the personality test when it asks about cart narcketeering.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Remember that cart zombie wall in 28 Days Later?

That guy's got some explaining to do.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

huh posted:

You when you see Agent Sebastian:

"Get away from me, b'gawk"?

Also I've updated my stance after watching him bully the handicapped lady. Invisible disabilities are a thing, gently caress that dude.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
In which to summon cart narcs final boss

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Deputy Claire on the case

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Treecko posted:

Retail rules.

I'll bring them inside after my smoko break.

nice

Slam Pajamas
May 21, 2007
ALL TEXT TITLE ALL-STARS

temple posted:

Deputy Claire on the case

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

GBS hates women.

Edit: I'm not posting any more pro-Cart Narc comments though, after reading about his bad attitude to the homeless and the possibly genuinely disabled.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Oct 22, 2023

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Archonex posted:

The weak should consume the cart narc to take his powers and outfit

I'm way stronger than this cart narc idiot and I already SAID I was going to kill and eat him, like 8 pages ago just be patient already jeez

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

as much as you're trying to impress whoever that is, this isn't the selfies thread

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
gotta admit i did not expect the cart narc to look like that, this is roughly how i pictured him:

Slam Pajamas
May 21, 2007
ALL TEXT TITLE ALL-STARS
call me Hazybones cuz Im on smoko
gonna watch the traffic roll in and slam this 4-loko
then after that I'll scoop the carts into a horde
slam a straight T-Bone right into your Ford

parking lot Superstar

(based on a true story)

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
I pictured him to look like a dorkier, scrawnier version of the TF2 Scout.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Captain Yossarian posted:

I'm way stronger than this cart narc idiot and I already SAID I was going to kill and eat him, like 8 pages ago just be patient already jeez

Alas, the rule of dibs foils my plans once again

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Archonex posted:

I mentioned it before but loving with people's cars with magnets is a no go. All someone has to do is say that he scratched the paint job and whoops that's vandalism get hosed cart weirdo. The police, your insurance, and any lawyers will (assuming competence) take that just as seriously as if someone walked by your car and deliberately keyed it. That it's on camera means this guy would be hosed. Which makes me wonder if he ever hasn't uploaded video to help get away with that sort of gently caress up given the sheer number of videos he has doing this.

Stuff like chasing people around the parking lot while having a bullhorn and yelling "LAZYBONES" in random people's ears while wearing a bulletproof vest is also going to have even remotely competent cops show up to introduce you to the pavement fast for fear that you're some sort of psychotic lunatic that needs to be kept watch on. The idea of dressing up like that to harass people for a bit in the age of American mass shootings is so dumb that it's ridiculous. :lol:

Add on that he sometimes follows them out of the parking lot and basically stalks some of them until their temper breaks and that's pretty much harassment and attempting to incite something.

Though given that this guy originally did this for a radio show or something i'm sure he's got good enough lawyers to bail him out of the trouble he puts himself into so he can keep on loving with people. Folks who aren't backed by money typically don't act like this for long. They gently caress around, find out with a lawsuit or charges, and then tend to fade into irrelevance as the consequences keep mounting up and they can't afford to keep acting like this. The ability to buy your way out of trouble is part of what a lot of these pranksters rely on when the consequences come knocking. :shrug:

You'll also note that the ones he goes out of his way to get a bigger reaction out of sometimes seem to be poor. Which also probably helps insulate him from consequences. Can't make the richer guy feel consequences with a lawsuit if he's touring less fortunate places where people can't afford to fight back!

Lazybones spotted, other lazybones have tried this and lol at proving damages. This dude made dr phil really angry so he's good.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

MAGNETS WILL DAMAGE THE PAINT AND THE INTERNALS!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

BigBadSteve posted:

GBS hates women.

Edit: I'm not posting any more pro-Cart Narc comments though, after reading about his bad attitude to the homeless and the possibly genuinely disabled.

Lazybonesitis isn’t a real disability.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I pictured him to look like a dorkier, scrawnier version of the TF2 Scout.

Remarkably similar to what I pictured, I didn't even realize I was thinking of the tf2 scout until you said it. I think it's the voice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

great big cardboard tube posted:

Remarkably similar to what I pictured, I didn't even realize I was thinking of the tf2 scout until you said it. I think it's the voice?

i was also thinking of the scout but like in cargo shorts and polo shirt