Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Shard posted:

Aew features alot of wrestlers that I find lovely both in the ring and appearance wise

ppl will be full on horny posting in this thread by page 7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

ARMBAR A COP posted:

I hooted and hollered but now I just tug my collar

Is “Wooooo” a type of hoot or a type of holler

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

i want him to be champ again

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i like posting and watching people get worked up on here almost as much as i like actually watching wrestling. win win for me.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Captain Foo posted:

bryan danielson fired cm punk

lmfao

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

a mecca that doesnt permit horniess is no mecca at all

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

neoaxd posted:

thats what we call "getting worked" my friend

and how! :allears:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Most Power Alex posted:

The first time HoB fought the Acclaimed I thought it was a dumb move to have them forego choosing a rule, they should have made it scissor to tag. In theory it would have been a face move since it doesn't give them a advantage but they could have done a short in ring story were the initial HoB legal man stay in the ring far to long because they simply don't want to acknowledge the silly tag gesture. Would have been a huge pop the first time Malachi and Brody finally break down and scissor.

lmao

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

one thing that came up before itt is if stuff is flagged as sensitive it throws a 404 if youre not logged in.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

twitter is also a big broken heap of poo poo, so that could be it too (it doesnt work for me not logged in either)

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

HH

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Barry Bluejeans posted:

they did a whole fuckoff video package for MJF and then had him lose clean in the middle to the howls of the hometown crowd

one of the best moments of the whole year, really

i almost lost hope the second that fuckin video package started. so good

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Anime [approvingly]

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Still thinking about Dynasty

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Shard posted:

I legit have trouble ranking the aw pay-per-views. I'm always very happy with the final product. I think there was one that felt bad and I think it was the one where mjf fought. Jay White. Other than that, every pay-per-view is better than every single pay-per-view in American wrestling since my childhood.

this is kind of where i'm at too. its all so good, comparing different shows to one another doesnt really matter to me anymore. its just a treat to be able to see all of this as it happens.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Shard posted:

I loving love Tony

Way more entertaining than it has any right to be

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Shard posted:

Have you seen the deathmatches of Tay/Anna Jay vs The Bunny/Penelope or Thunder Rosa vs Britt Baker? Because they are also amazing and should be shared.

that ruby/willow vs tay/anna jay street fight. anna getting killed by willow and ruby bleeding just an insane amount on some rando rampage tag match. lmao.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Yeehaw

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Sandman from ECW posted:

If Hangman teamed up with the Young Bucks what do you think a move called The Young Buck Shot Lariat would look like?

Have they ever done a Young Buck Shot Lariat before??

3 simultaneous buckshots lariat from three different sides of the ring like the evp trigger

edit: add okada and do it from all 4 sides of the ring and then hug after the guy falls down.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Barry Bluejeans posted:

imagining a clean-shaven Hangman with a neat haircut makes me experience soul-deep revulsion so you might be onto something there

lol this would be funny as hell

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

no! nooo!!!

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Danielson/MJF Iron man match, BCG vs FTR 58 minute tag match, Danielson/Omega, Danielson/Hangman, and the Hangman/Swerve deathmatch. Also Sting's last match at Revolution

this + mox/hangman texas death is a great list imo

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Fart Radio posted:

aew has been in business for 5 years and according to this they've delivered over FIVE HUNDRED AND TWENTY SEVEN matches four stars or better

you dont know what you got til its gone. rip aew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Kennel posted:

Appearances in 100 best rated AEW singles matches:
code:
Bryan Danielson		30
Kenny Omega		16
Adam Page		14
Jon Moxley		14
Eddie Kingston		9