Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erin M. Fiasco

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I have to post in this thread because dammit I was hooting and I was hollering last night. I was hooting and hollering over that Street Fight and about Hobbs getting put over big by Paul. I was hooting and hollering over Takeshita dressed like Majima and hitting heat combos with the bike. I was hooting and hollering over Ibushi wrecking poo poo after the insane sign piledriver. And I'm hooting and hollering over Full Gear on Saturday!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco

Multiple things to both hoot and holler about last night, but let's not forget to hoot and holler about Stat suplexing everyone over and over and over again. What a fantastic title run and a great way to end it as well.

Also, just some advice, if you ever start to feel bogged down by people neither hooting nor hollering, remember to scroll faster, put folks on ignore, and keep in mind that in the end this is a forum full of disparate people who all want something different in their wrestling, and in the end no one is personally attacking you over your preferred flavor of fake fake fighting and most aren't actively trying to ruin your day. Try to be chill with each other and hoot and holler responsibly. If that means sticking to this thread and a handful of others, so be it.

How sick is it that we're gonna get Ospreay full-time once we get into the Revolution cycle?? Just his entrance theme amps me up like no other.

Erin M. Fiasco

Barry Bluejeans posted:

I've been very cool on Mr. Cope since he arrived, Saturday was the first time I really enjoyed watching him perform and that hopefully serves of a sign of things to come

He had lots of energy, looked great, crowd loved it. I'm ready to hoot and holler anew for him and really hope he gets to have a bunch of fun and cool first-time-ever matches in the upcoming year. :)

Erin M. Fiasco

We're going to get so many insane matches!! Brody King and Danny Garcia are gonna show the gently caress out

Erin M. Fiasco

Writer Cath posted:

Buddy Matthews needs to wrestle more; I really like when he does that and he should do it more often.

He kicks rear end. I was hoping he'd be in the C2 just so he'd have a bunch of matches but Brody King is acceptable too.

Erin M. Fiasco

He's my favorite wrestler of all time and has been since I was watching GIFs of his ROH work and the time he elbowed Jigsaw to death in CHIKARA. He's such a joy to listen to at every scrum - I could hear him talk about his pro wrestling philosophy for hours. His winning the WWE Championship at WM30 was in so many ways a series finale for wrestling for me, the last time I knew I'd ever be invested in That Way again. The passion came flaring back when I wrestled, died again, and then came back full force with MJF vs. Danielson, and I'm so glad he was part of what brought me back. He's the best to ever do it, a genius in and out of the ring.

Bryan Danielson is the coolest ever!!! We are so lucky to have him elbowing people and having insane matches, and if this is his last year I'm glad we can watch him work for just a bit longer, and he's leaving us some hilarious news stories along the way.

Erin M. Fiasco

God I am hooting and hollering so much, a fantastic episode. I'm even interested in the Devil story and where it's going. But man, Briscoe vs RUSH is just my ideal wrestling match - what a blend of violence and humor and energy. And that Copeland/Christian segment!!! They didn't disappoint - they knew exactly what Adam's response should be and he nailed it. And I'm so happy Top Flight is back. drat it feels good to be all elite

Erin M. Fiasco

coconono posted:

I really like this Julia Hart challenge series they’re doing. And having Emi be the first to challenge was super smart.

AEW good

I was so happy they brought back House Rules and used Emi's choice in a really clever way!

Erin M. Fiasco

Mark Briscoe vs. Swerve was so so so drat good

Erin M. Fiasco

SG Bamboo posted:

Jon Moxley wearing a BattlArts shirt makes me hoot and holler

:hai:

I was too busy hooting at it to even point it out online, so drat cool

Erin M. Fiasco

Someone posited the idea of Tom Lawlor and Team Filthy and there's absolutely zero chance of that but I want it so bad.

Lots of other interesting ideas have been floated with Jack Perry being the idea I think has the most merit but I kinda like the idea of the Bucks being involved somehow too.

Erin M. Fiasco

mark briscoe won a match with the jay driller tonight :)

Erin M. Fiasco

I AM HOOTING AND HOLLERING THE C2 loving RULED

Erin M. Fiasco

I loved every goddamn second of it. Go Eddie. :unsmith:

Erin M. Fiasco

JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE

Erin M. Fiasco

It's wild that Jeff Cobb only makes sporadic appearances but I understand he's happy doing what he's doing. To me he's a guy who should be a staple. But if they can't have him around a lot, good god almighty PLEASE get a Cobb/Joe title match going if just for a one off! I WILL hoot and holler

Erin M. Fiasco

What a cool venue. And what a great match to start the episode. I am indeed hooting and hollering.

Erin M. Fiasco

Man, AEW in Daily's Place just feels so good.

Erin M. Fiasco

I'm hooting and hollering about the Cope Open, I love seeing him wrestle people we never would have expected and the match with Moriarty was a lot of fun with a great promo from Shane Taylor and a cool video package for Moriarty as well. I said in the live thread but it's just feel-good TV for me when veterans work with younger guys like that.

Erin M. Fiasco

INSANE COLLISION

NUCLEAR CROWD

GREAT MATCHES ALL NIGHT

THE RANKINGS ARE BACK

ADAM COPELAND VS. MINORU SUZUKI

HOOTING AND HOLLERING TO AN UNPRECEDENTED DEGREE

Erin M. Fiasco

I can't wait to see how he'll react to Kaze Ni Nare; he couldn't keep the smile off his face in the promo when saying Suzuki's name. This is gonna be fun.

Erin M. Fiasco

The Toni/Deonna promo was fantastic, the matching tattoos reveal was legit great and I liked the brawl a lot.

Erin M. Fiasco

I want an Edge/Suzuki rematch now. Or maybe Edge/Kojima. Or Edge/Tanahashi. Basically an Adam Copeland vs. any hard-hitting old Japanese legend match.

We're getting Danielson vs. Yuji Nagata on Saturday :stare:

Erin M. Fiasco

TONYYYYY

Erin M. Fiasco

RVD looked better than ever (at least in his AEW run) last night, crazy how he can still go.

Erin M. Fiasco

Yeah, Joe with the title immediately ratcheted up the intensity, combined with the fallout from the C2 and multiple hot angles all coming together... I've been hooting and hollering for months now and I'm ready to hoot and holler all the more when Big Business rolls around.

Erin M. Fiasco

Despite watching on a delay due to my own foolish actions I was still able to both hoot and holler.

That ringside Renee bit during Kingston's entrance was awesome. They should do that for more title matches.

Erin M. Fiasco

I like the current name :(

Erin M. Fiasco

watching Copeland vs. Cardona and hooting and hollering at this hot crowd and the history and how fun it is, I'm so happy this match got to happen :3:

Erin M. Fiasco

I find myself regularly hooting and hollering at Collision, it has a very different feeling from Dynamite but a welcome one. This is gonna be a drat good three hours.

Erin M. Fiasco

Captain Foo posted:

Rob Van Dam won a 4/20 themed match on 4/20 with the booth (ok, just Nigel) rapidfiring weed jokes

He's on a seaweed diet!!!

Erin M. Fiasco

Ulio posted:

New aew watcher question, can you sort of watch the ppvs and get the best out of it? Or is this one of those orgs where title changes happen in tv?

The PPVs are always great but it's a TV show that is worth following every week, and they do a lot of long builds and callbacks to reward attentive viewers. You also get a LOT of great matches every week and yes, titles can change hands on the weekly shows. There's Dynamite on TBS on Wednesdays as their flagship show and Collision on Saturdays on TNT as their secondary, slower-paced show. Both usually great. There's also Rampage as a quick hour of wrestling on Fridays that usually has lower stakes matches but it's pretty fun too.

Erin M. Fiasco

We're probably getting the Motor City Machine Guns coming in some time this year. What the gently caress. :psyduck:

Erin M. Fiasco

I can't believe they really did recreate the poster. God it was so sick

Erin M. Fiasco

One could say that there's an Archive of them! :haw:

Erin M. Fiasco

It's very likely that they'll be able to open up some kind of vault when the next media rights deal is reached. Tony Khan has mentioned it on a few media calls. I agree, it'd be really cool to have the catalogue on Max or something.

Erin M. Fiasco

Chuck saying poo poo
A wild clusterfuck with a stupid table spot and Ospreay wrestling everyone like a kung fu movie
TK getting killed by the TK Driver

I am hooting and hollering to degrees I didn't know were possible

Erin M. Fiasco

Sandman from ECW posted:

Tony Khan died, badly

They loving killed him!!!!!!!

Erin M. Fiasco

Hooting and loving hollering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco

And then we get solo Shelley, just as good :sickos: