Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I love nothing more than fresh match ups and swerve being in the tourney along with Brody is enough to make me very happy.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I still believe in Aew and don't think its gonna die. Someone has to put out some positivity about Aew and it may as well be me. Mjf sucks but it still has amazing matches every single week. Brody king vs Eddie Kingston was great hard hitting action. I loved it.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Besides being a evil company, if they put on shows that didn't bore me to sleep at least it would be a conundrum. Any time I've had to watch a wwe show in the past 5 years it's just so drat boring. Or actively hurts me to watch with its direction and editing.

In the last 4 years even the worst aew shows haven't bored me like wwe shows have. And the best aew shows are all timers that I would put up against any wrestling show ever.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Long-Time Lurker posted:

What'd he say?
He said he's home and he's not here to make friends he's here to make money

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

For you my friend, anything

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Danielson has been like the main character of wrestling for me since 2005.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

We should all thank Brie Bella as well for keeping him from doing the dumb dangerous stuff like doing a mma match.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

I thought about that but figured it would be too much work to get rid of the hat or put Tony Khan in a cowboy hat.

But just now I remembered...

I'm slowly going to transform this thread into a storage for all good edits made in the AEW threads.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

"The AEW Disciplinary Panel", colour, c. 1508.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

DEAR RICHARD posted:

"i know it was you, punko. you broke my heart. you broke my heart."

Shard fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Nov 30, 2023

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Sandman McMahon posted:

I’m about a half hour behind the live feed of Dynamite so I just wanna post here that drat I love watching Rush wrestle

he's great. Handsome, amazing hair, hits hard, looks cool. Everything you want from a wrestler.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

this screenshot is why I love AEW.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Why Aew really makes me happy is that it really feels like it pushes people you get behind. The swerve push happening right now is about as perfect as a push gets.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

AEW's highest tier of dude is Indestructible Violence Dude which is only held by Hangman, Mox, and now Swerve and that's pretty goddamn cool. I choose to believe MJF is only champ because they're letting him for one reason or another.

Mox coming for another title shot should have MJF quake in his boots.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

coconono posted:

I really like this Julia Hart challenge series they’re doing. And having Emi be the first to challenge was super smart.

AEW good

she wasn't the first one. She had a house rules match this past weekend. It was against Lady Frost

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Shard fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Dec 2, 2023

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Just remembered this entrance. It was so good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsfEiZ_IY2U

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

It was really funny when Rush was passed out and then got right back up and was pissed off the match was stopped.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Bonk

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Most Power Alex posted:

First time in a while I've opened up my 'bored at work folder', here's some bonus Daddy Magic.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Most Power Alex posted:

It all fits together.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Captain Foo posted:

I’m surprised we haven’t seen any draws or real upsets yet but we’re still only about halfway through and even the “worst” matchups have been extremely solid wrestling. The best matches have loving Owned

To me Brody over Claudio and Brody over Eddie were big upsets.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

It's pretty great because they're both big upsets that in no way should be an upset because "oh yeah, Brody King is a gigantic scary dude"

Exactly. Brody could believably beat anyone on the roster.

God I would love for Max to try his tired poo poo on Brody who just walks straight forward and lariats his head off. That would be a great way to keep his long segments down on length

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Jack Perry makes sense because he's been gone for so long but it could very well be someone else.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The only way to salvage this awful angle!!!

you know I've enjoyed it more with less MJF. It does seem like whoever the devil is has set up a lot of feuds with Joe, Acclaimed, Hangboy and MJF.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Cael posted:

He pulls off his mask to zero crowd reaction, leading JUNGLE BOY to get a new avatar of him says “ICE COLD!”

you say that but Jack Perry has almost always gotten a hot response from the crowd for just showing up. He's pretty loved by most the audience. Famous SA poster JUNGLE BOY excluded of course.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I AM HOOTING AND HOLLERING THE C2 loving RULED

Best American tournament possibly ever. At least that I've gotten to watch live.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

The C2 Tournament was my favorite thing from AEW all year. Just a wonderful tournament and every match ranged from good to great.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHN_cxkog7M

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

lol my best friend just texted me this

"I love this so much"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005