Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
here you go kids

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I give out mysterious red envelopes with a wax seal that contain either cash or an ancient curse.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Here you go OP

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
*turns off porch light

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

https://youtube.com/shorts/3RzWQPJ8_WA?si=TlQuKuDFeQYe-dap

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

*gets shot through the door by scared 80 year old man*

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

agh im going to squat on crazy batshit gun mans roof!!! i hope he has children in the home while i squat barefoot onto his badly done roof and push out me colon snakes. his wife is probably cozy in her snuggly fleece wizard looking robe and the man is drinking a beer. they are not expecting something so bizarre as a child like me to be making GBS threads above them. ahaha im a gradeschool kid who is drinking gin out of a gatorade bottle and now im shot in the stomach by a stupid as gently caress person from the worst state in the country. aaaagh im gutshot and me turds are pouring out silly putty like from the birdshot that riddle me full of deathholes. hail satan death to america i was in band and i was learning clare de lune on the oboe and my mother loved me but now im dead because of guns and idiots.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Nice try "this is the Zodiac" I'm not opening the door up!!!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Trick: avoided.

Treat: retained.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

every time im in the street i hear

*yawk yawk yawk*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

EorayMel posted:

agh im going to squat on crazy batshit gun mans roof!!! i hope he has children in the home while i squat barefoot onto his badly done roof and push out me colon snakes. his wife is probably cozy in her snuggly fleece wizard looking robe and the man is drinking a beer. they are not expecting something so bizarre as a child like me to be making GBS threads above them. ahaha im a gradeschool kid who is drinking gin out of a gatorade bottle and now im shot in the stomach by a stupid as gently caress person from the worst state in the country. aaaagh im gutshot and me turds are pouring out silly putty like from the birdshot that riddle me full of deathholes. hail satan death to america i was in band and i was learning clare de lune on the oboe and my mother loved me but now im dead because of guns and idiots.

You ok there buddy?

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Here ya go, kid. Just take one

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

You ok there buddy?

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Now I am :guinness:

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
I didnt even get any fentanyl candy this year :(

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

No one was watching. I took them all, gently caress you.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

You ok there buddy?

it's worth noting that this thread contains seth's old name - his secret name

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I wish I had kids knocking on my door looking for sweets. I just get my neighbours coming asking where they can get weed or cheap tobacco. Or if I can go to the bar to get them vodka because they've been barred. Town turned into a real shithole in the five years I was away but that's everywhere in the UK now.

There, that's my happy little treat for GBS, Happy Halloween!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If you know a mod’s True Name they can’t probe you

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

If you know a mod’s True Name they can’t probe you

It's basically the Mister Mxyzptlk method

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Valko posted:

I wish I had kids knocking on my door looking for sweets. I just get my neighbours coming asking where they can get weed or cheap tobacco. Or if I can go to the bar to get them vodka because they've been barred. Town turned into a real shithole in the five years I was away but that's everywhere in the UK now.

There, that's my happy little treat for GBS, Happy Halloween!

Have you tried just leaving one of these on your porch with a few glugs of vodka poured in?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Konar posted:

here you go kids

I like these so thanks.

Got any weed filled snickers or whatever the scare candy is too?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
finally i can get rid of all this fentanyl i have lying around

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

both :twisted:

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Have you tried just leaving one of these on your porch with a few glugs of vodka poured in?

I could leave that outside my door, empty, and find something more dangerous and addictive than vodka in it in the morning.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Valko posted:

I could leave that outside my door, empty, and find something more dangerous and addictive than vodka in it in the morning.

trick granted

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

mfao

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

valko comes back with an epically long post and picture of bloody face and hands after Halloween, lamenting his smashed up jack o lantern that he had to do battle with rowdy youths to defend, warning about the dangers of substance abuse

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

This is posting about Halloween drugs.
And this is your brain on posting about Halloween drugs.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Here have some sharp metal and free drugs

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

trick! :twisted:

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
We are known as the "potato house". Every year I grow a crapload of purple potatoes and sweet potatoes, so on Halloween we have bowls of candy and potatoes, and give them the option to choose.

POTATO

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Jailbrekr posted:

We are known as the "potato house". Every year I grow a crapload of purple potatoes and sweet potatoes, so on Halloween we have bowls of candy and potatoes, and give them the option to choose.

POTATO

How many potatoes have you found thrown at your house afterwards?

To be clear, I'd take the potatoes.

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
giving out kazoos so every parent in the neighborhood hates me

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Valko posted:

Lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

drat I forgot how funny this was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I never noticed that the other kid snagged the falling candy into their bag (or at least tried to). :lol:

Who says trickle down economics doesn't work?