Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
I'm the dog that is going absolutely bonkers every single time the doorbell rings or someone knocks

Edit yes :synpa:

chainchompz fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Nov 1, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I never noticed that the other kid snagged the falling candy into their bag (or at least tried to). :lol:

Who says trickle down economics doesn't work?

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Konar posted:

here you go kids

Necco wafers rule, it's like eating chalk when you were a kid but the chalk is actually flavored in the way the color suggests.

I'd take necco wafers over a 3 musketeers any day

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I never noticed that the other kid snagged the falling candy into their bag (or at least tried to). :lol:

Who says trickle down economics doesn't work?

The Piss Tape is real.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I live at the top of a big hill so no kids come up to trick or treat probably because they are lazy and entitled (millennials???)

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
I'm from St. Louis. You gotta tell a joke first.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Nooner posted:

I live at the top of a big hill so no kids come up to trick or treat probably because they are lazy and entitled (millennials???)

No it's because your porch light is off and your house is actually an abandoned Long John Silvers

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK
99 percent of GBS: *Either* Hey nice Costume take 2 pieces! or *left a sign out* Take Two Pieces

SAD - REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK

Nooner posted:

an actual chop shop is down my "private lane" and their 375 pound roitweiller does a great job keeping trick or treaters away. So sad when they will be evicted and we get their entire lane blocked off for more Condos!

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

chainchompz posted:

I'm the dog that is going absolutely bonkers every single time the doorbell rings or someone knocks

Edit yes :synpa:

The one group of kids that came trick-or-treating to my door ran off screaming when they saw my dog in the window :smith:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I put out candy and dog treats but it doesn’t look like many were taken

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
piss or poo poo, OP

It's BOTH!!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Anyone else get some sick Bible pamphlets this year?

I should have brought eggs and TP with me.

I'll get them back next year

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I only ate two mummy dogs last night so my sodium levels should be okay.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Beer Gay So What posted:

99 percent of GBS: *Either* Hey nice Costume take 2 pieces! or *left a sign out* Take Two Pieces

This house isn’t inclusive because they didn’t get the candy I like, let’s burn it down.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Buce posted:

I put out candy and dog treats but it doesn’t look like many were taken

Were the dog treats labelled as such, or just mixed in with the candy?

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Did anyone outside of the Internet get that reference

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Beer Gay So What posted:

what does the "ree" mean here?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

love 2 have no use of my hands for a (very) niche Internet meme

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
The Onion is a very niche, underground publication Joe Blow works at the gas station just wouldn't understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Private Cumshoe posted:

The Onion is a very niche, underground publication Joe Blow works at the gas station just wouldn't understand

Yeah pretty much