Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I might be projecting here but mine hates kitties. who's w/ me on this one and do tell if so

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

I get busted every time I bring one home

#grounded :smithfrog:

Escape From Noise

My dad's allergic. Also he kinda hates pets. Which sorta sucks.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Cats piss and poo poo and puke a lot. They scratch up the furniture and make noise. Also taking care of them costs money. These are all things dads don't like. (I'm not a dad. I want a cat.)

RavenousScoot

dads front like they will never have a cat in the house until they do then they end up being the cat's bestie (in my experience)

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Ass-penny

my cat is the most perfect collection of carbon molecules ever assembled and I would fight any dad who stands between us

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

google THIS

Buttchocks posted:

Cats piss and poo poo and puke a lot. They scratch up the furniture and make noise. Also taking care of them costs money. These are all things dads don't like. (I'm not a dad. I want a cat.)

To be completely fair, dads already had to put up with all of those things from you

FutonForensic

my FIL doesn't "get" pets which is a shame. My own father was raised with many cats and has his special dad brand of stoic affection. He's a big & tall fella, so cats are either terrified of the giant or become enamored with the generous lap surface area.

Escape From Noise

Saw this cat tonight on the roof of a shop.

Buttchocks

google THIS posted:

To be completely fair, dads already had to put up with all of those things from you

Totally. At least cats are cute. Cats won't do chores though, or fix the computer/remote/vcr. that's the tradeoff.

Escape From Noise

Buttchocks posted:

Totally. At least cats are cute. Cats won't do chores though, or fix the computer/remote/vcr. that's the tradeoff.

They don't gently caress with the thermostat though. They're already wearing a sweater.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Loyds of London would insure a leather couch for an unreasonably high interest rate probably

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Finger Prince

The last time he got pussy, he ended up with you. You can understand his reticence.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i think cats are kind of like dads and just sort of do things arbitrarily

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Scuba Trooper

Finger Prince posted:

The last time he got pussy, he ended up with you. You can understand his reticence.

ice cold

Areola Grande

Finger Prince posted:

:iceburn:

Ass-penny

Nosfereefer posted:

i think cats are kind of like dads and just sort of do things arbitrarily

qft

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Buttchocks

Dad's like some cats. Rum Tum Tugger, for example.

Khanstant
Cats don't respect authority

Areola Grande

Khanstant posted:

ding ding ding I think we have a winner here

google THIS

RavenousScoot posted:

dads front like they will never have a cat in the house until they do then they end up being the cat's bestie (in my experience)

This is a fun irony in that human body language expressing disgust or indifference closely mimics cat body language expressing trust and affection, so cats naturally gravitate toward cat haters and wear them down

Harvey Mantaco

Someone please help me find my keys =(
I'm a pretty classic dad and all I can think about is how much I love cats

Macnult

they all remind him of a cat he used to have and none of them compare to that cat

Ass-penny

Khanstant posted:

and why would they, with the average leadership skills humans display

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

and why would they, with the average leadership skills humans display

I'm starting 2 suspect u are secretly a mom

Ass-penny

I would never bring new life into this world, you take that back

Areola Grande

:imunfunny:

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

dads crave being considered as authority figures and cats don't subjugate themselves before anyone

Areola Grande

Khanstant posted:

Drink-Mix Man posted:

dads crave being considered as authority figures and cats don't subjugate themselves before anyone

yep

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Drink-Mix Man

Looks like we got to the bottom of that. Good work team.

Now let's figure out why my moms don't like tarantulas.

google THIS

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Looks like we got to the bottom of that. Good work team.

- Has eight eyes to roll
- Leaves four times as many wadded up socks lying around
- Sucks the innards out of its prey, leaving behind the part with all the vitamins
- Doesn't try as hard as its brother, who spins the most beautiful webs

Buttchocks

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Cannot dress them up in cute costumes for Facebook. Ok you can put a hat on them, but the options are limited.

Drink-Mix Man

google THIS posted:

- Has eight eyes to roll
- Leaves four times as many wadded up socks lying around
- Sucks the innards out of its prey, leaving behind the part with all the vitamins
- Doesn't try as hard as its brother, who spins the most beautiful webs

Charles Bukowski

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

My dad never wanted any pets ever but when we got our way he was always playing with them, teasing them, having them fall asleep on his chest. Fond memories.

I don't have kids but I'm of dad age, and I wuv lil animals :3

Thank you Saoshyant for the lovely signature.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Charles Bukowski posted:

My dad never wanted any pets ever but when we got our way he was always playing with them, teasing them, having them fall asleep on his chest. Fond memories.

I don't have kids but I'm of dad age, and I wuv lil animals :3

this tells me you shouldn't have any. only dad-aged people who initially resents lil animals will truly grow to appriciate them

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm an EXTREME DAD, and I love cats!

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm an EXTREME DAD, and I love cats!

Is this one of those algorithmically created t-shirts?

RavenousScoot

dad cats love tuna

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
I am a dad and I love all cats, especially my cats, but when my kid asks for more cats I turn into dad who doesn't like cats

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I am a dad and I love all cats, especially my cats, but when my kid asks for more cats I turn into dad who doesn't like cats

Same, but my cats are elderly and we've promised the kids we will get new baby kittens when they pass

So now I sometimes catch the kids watching the cats, torn between deep affection for a beloved furry family member who has been a constant throughout their entire lives, and staring at them like they're in a Looney Tunes desert island cartoon and the cats just turned into walking drumsticks