Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

FullMetalJackoff posted:

what the gently caress do they think tony is going to say? he's answered the same question rephrased a half dozen times

“You know what? Now that you’ve asked a third time, I have to answer fully. It’s Beetlejuice rules.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

JethroMcB posted:

TK just say "Name names."

Nah because these nerds will be like ":byodood: WELL KYLIE RAE USED A HEART EMOJI"

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

FullMetalJackoff posted:

what the gently caress do they think tony is going to say? he's answered the same question rephrased a half dozen times

"Alright you asked me three times, so now I have to answer true, due to the witch's curse"

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Bryan's gonna get a call about his dude lmao

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

do these clowns hear how stupid they sound with the way they phrase that question? Tony random voices on a social media platform that at best can be called a cesspool states there may or may not have been something that happened. chris jericho. any sexual assault investigations ongoing?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Ganso Bomb posted:

“You know what? Now that you’ve asked a third time, I have to answer fully. It’s Beetlejuice rules.”

JethroMcB posted:

"Alright you asked me three times, so now I have to answer true, due to the witch's curse"

Eat My Fuc posted:

I love when we collab

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
actual journos ask the same question multiple times because they have different sources

none of these guys have sources about this at all

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Shard posted:

do these clowns hear how stupid they sound with the way they phrase that question? Tony random voices on a social media platform that at best can be called a cesspool states there may or may not have been something that happened. chris jericho. any sexual assault investigations ongoing?

they're rando dipshits who play pretend that they're "journalists" for some of the most toxic and bizarre people on the internet, self awareness is not high on their priorities list

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

fez_machine posted:

actual journos ask the same question multiple times because they have different sources

none of these guys have sources about this at all

Twitter is a source

e: this is sarcasm so we're clear

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

RANKINGS

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

yes, one of these loser asked about bringing back rankings

loving do it

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

Hi, Jim Smith from WrestlingNews.com. BRING BACK RANKINGS YOU loving COWARD!!!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

:hfive:

Dango Bango posted:

Twitter is a source

Twitter does not exist there is only X

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

"Tony what possesses you to answer terrible nerd questions at 2 AM?"

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
TK should let irish trevor phone in with a question

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

hausman is pond scum

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Funny about the Collision ratings - it also correlates to the college football season ending

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Last Scrum: "The Continental Classic is coming, a chance for fans of tournaments to put their money where their mouth is."
This Scrum: "The fans of tournaments put their money where their mouth is."

:hellyeah:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

they're rando dipshits who play pretend that they're "journalists" for some of the most toxic and bizarre people on the internet, self awareness is not high on their priorities list

I used to work in the news business and it really grinds my gears hearing these jokes. Ask a focused question. Ask 1 question! Asking a bunch allows the subject to pick one point out of 50 to focus on and now you've wasted your chance. If you are going to ask about accusations don't state that you're asking to appease loving ghosts on the internet. gawd!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I fully believe Tony would do this until Wednesday at 7:59pm if they let him

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

Sign Wendy Richter, coward Tony.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Okkult posted:

Sign Wendy Richter, coward Tony.

Wendy Richter doing AEW legend stage dives lmao

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ganso Bomb posted:

I fully believe Tony would do this until Wednesday at 7:59pm if they let him

Okay you've talked me into it

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Inoki-san...

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

That one curl of hair right below Tony's left eye is bothering the hell out of me

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Dango Bango posted:

That one curl of hair right below Tony's left eye is bothering the hell out of me

I keep thinking he has a black eye

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

As a billionaire, his body is just trying to form a monocle.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Dango Bango posted:

I'm getting the impression TK either has someone signed or is close with a big name with the way he's talking about 2024 free agency.

In addition to the obvious Mercedes speculation I wouldn't be surprised if Deonna Purrazzo was coming in too

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dana Massie mentioned

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Mrs Buck gets the nod

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Ha he pivoted back to thank Dana

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

There's Mrs Buck mentioned!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Imagine if someone tried to press HHH about a similar situation lmao

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
We love Mrs. Buck, we love her family.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Last Scrum: "The Continental Classic is coming, a chance for fans of tournaments to put their money where their mouth is."
This Scrum: "The fans of tournaments put their money where their mouth is."

:hellyeah:

I still don't know what it means, maybe ratings stuff? But who cares, we did it everyone, AEW is going to be good all the time and not bad, thanks to our moneymouths :love:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Dango Bango posted:

It’s like that Chyna interview where a bit of hair got stuck in a weird spot on her face and then Ivory amplified it in a parody of the interview

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Dango Bango posted:

Imagine if someone tried to press HHH about a similar situation lmao

“WWE is a family and we solve all problems like any other family – in wrestler’s court”

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I made it through the whole scrum

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

I made it through the whole scrum

:hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017