Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Playin hero turtles on the speccy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ArfJason posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

ArfJason posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ArfJason posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cracking jump n run innit?

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
1) Hogwarts Legacy
2) Aliens: Fireteam Elite
3) Styx: Master of Shadows
4) Starfield
5) Battlefield Hardline
6) Styx: Shards of Darkness
7) Metro 2033
8) Intravenous 2: Mercenarism
9) Metro: Last Light
10) The Bunker
11) Who Pressed Mute on Uncle Marcus?
12) She Sees Red
13) Metro Exodus
14) The Gallery

A hostage situation FMV game, with two similar plotlines; 1981 and 2021. Went through it a couple of times, shooting the hostage taker in the 1981 timeline (but with a cop being beaten half to death), then in 2021 getting on their good side and having everyone survive/get what they want. Not too bad - I'd put it in the upper field of FMV games that I've played so far

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

ArfJason posted:

oi, rather give it a go on me amiger

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Infinite Wealth (All substories, both dungeons cleared, 100% personality list, 100% unfinished business, Washbucklers defeated, memoirs of a dragon finished, drink links finished, bond bingos filled out, Sujimon Grandmaster)

Cool game. Not going to plat it because I'm not stupid enough to pay for NG+.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
1. super mario rpg switch
2. ys 1 chronicles
3. ys 2 chronicles
4. Ys Origin - Yunica Route
5. Dragon Quest XI: echoes of an elusive age
6. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Just finished Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Took me 3 or 4 times to get into this game and rerolling vocations until I figured out my playstyle. And then after some patience the game opened up to me and it was amazing. I don't know why no one told me this game took so much from Berserk. Can't wait to buy dragons dogma 2 now lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition

very good. technically rolled credits a while ago but didn't wanna count it til act 3 was done.

figured the draconian quests were more for veterans so didn't really wanna get into em until I've had the standard experience. that being said I did run with "game over if hero dies" and it wasn't too bad. Mostly mimics loving me up

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The REAL Goobusters posted:

I don't know why no one told me this game took so much from Berserk.

The original console releases straight up had Guts's and Griffith's armor sets from the Golden Age, and their trademark broadsword and rapier

Always bummed they never carried over but those rights expired years ago

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Good soup! posted:

The original console releases straight up had Guts's and Griffith's armor sets from the Golden Age, and their trademark broadsword and rapier

Always bummed they never carried over but those rights expired years ago

drat thats crazy....that kinda lines up with how Capcom was treating licenses in those days I feel. Also I guess they dropped the intro song from dark arisen for similar license/rights expiration.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The first thing I did when I rebought it on PC was patch the song back in like god intended

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Pepper Grinder

Pretty fun with some cool mechanics but so short it felt like they never got explored as fully as I'd have liked.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

9) Sweet Home

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth (plat)

Grind to 70 (well, 62) wasn't too bad without the DLC but probably would've taken another 10-40 hours if it weren't for the preorder drinks. I'm sure I still would have done it lol.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

A Guidebook of Babel

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

33) dance dance revolution konamix (ps1, all songs unlocked and cleared on basic with b ranking or better)

been getting back into ddr. ddr's still real good. i remember people shittalking this one back in the day because it didn't have any of the licensed stuff but i dunno. got a bunch of the classic originals. it's good even if it's on the old old engine that runs at 30fps and doesn't let you adjust chart speed

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018

absolutely anything posted:

33) dance dance revolution konamix (ps1, all songs unlocked and cleared on basic with b ranking or better)

been getting back into ddr. ddr's still real good. i remember people shittalking this one back in the day because it didn't have any of the licensed stuff but i dunno. got a bunch of the classic originals. it's good even if it's on the old old engine that runs at 30fps and doesn't let you adjust chart speed

please post dancepad

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Mamkute posted:

please post dancepad

its my housemate's stepmaniax pad. i have an old cobaltflux in a storage unit that i'm not even sure works anymore

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its my housemate's stepmaniax pad. i have an old cobaltflux in a storage unit that i'm not even sure works anymore

goddamn

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

real heads had the $30 roll-up pad that slid around the carpet and didn't work very well

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

pwns

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

tmfc posted:

real heads had the $30 roll-up pad that slid around the carpet and didn't work very well

Flashback to my first concussion, nice

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

whoa cool

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tmfc posted:

Yep

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

sick

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Somerville

They did a really poor job bringing Limbo style gameplay into 3D. Most of the game consisted of trying to interact with something, spending a couple of minutes checking everything else in view, then interacting with the original thing again and finding out I was standing one centimeter too far away the first time. Highlight was definitely failing to push a cart through a window and dying, realizing that I needed to pull the cart backwards to gain momentum next time, then making back to the cart and discovering I couldn't push or pull it this time. Bummer.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

3. Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth
story problems aside, this was a solid entry in the series. I think the best thing is that the combat in this one improved a lot, so whenever they do Yakuza 9, it will probably be even better. most of the new mini-games were fun.

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
12. Pizza Tower (69% Completion, Psycho)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

cyberpunk 2077

kinda wish this game had skateboarding

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

STING 64 posted:

cyberpunk 2077

cyberpunk 2145

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

STING 64 posted:

cyberpunk 2077

it was originally in there until i gave some feedback during the beta test

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

cyberpunk 2145

trying to jack off posted:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

cyberpunk 2145

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

cyberpunk 2145

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

cyberpunk 2145

lol