Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

Beeftweeter posted:

"lowtax bans anime" is a pretty weird way of saying "lowtax bans loli hentai". i mean, i think ADTRW still exists

true that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol you couldn't Rip the Goatse Guy, it'd be like trying to tear a car tire with your bare hands.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Beeftweeter posted:

"lowtax bans anime" is a pretty weird way of saying "lowtax bans loli hentai". i mean, i think ADTRW still exists

This bit of SA lore has always been obscured to me. Was it really only loli?
Moot doesn't seem like a horrible person. Did he really borrow his dad's credit card for the explicit purpose of creating a safe space for posting sexualized cartoon children?

Did he really manage to score a Time magazine cover, speaking engagements, and job at Google because he's a creeper?
Seems really hosed up.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Internet Old One posted:

Moot doesn't seem like a horrible person. Did he really borrow his dad's credit card for the explicit purpose of creating a safe space for posting sexualized cartoon children?

Did he really manage to score a Time magazine cover, speaking engagements, and job at Google because he's a creeper?
Seems really hosed up.

wait until you learn what reddit was created for

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

akadajet posted:

wait until you learn what reddit was created for

What was it created for?

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Internet Old One posted:

Seems really hosed up.

yea I mean at the very beginning 4chan used to have a secret board called not4chan, which is where all that stuff went. moot originally had this on the same host as 4chan, someone snitched to them, and then they lost the 4chan.net domain, then becoming 4chan.org

Scud Hansen
Dec 13, 2015

Darkness and Evil

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol you couldn't Rip the Goatse Guy, it'd be like trying to tear a car tire with your bare hands.

Soricidus posted:

goodbye.jpg

lol

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Soricidus posted:

goodbye.jpg

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
Somebody got a monkey's paw and wished that a huge rear end in a top hat would die.

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

rip kirk hammett

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

nah id rather it just stay banned cause its simpler that way. I'm in long term recovery from that poo poo and I don't want to see the loving freaks that still watch evangelion posting or talking about it, etc. deviant stuff.

:rip: evabike

Expo70
Nov 15, 2021

Can't talk now, doing
Hot Girl Stuff
Thankyou Kirk for opening our hearts by showing us yours

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Soricidus posted:

goodbye.jpg