Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

I had a peanut butter and jelly on wheat. and some variety of granola bar. store brand mountain dew.

baka of lathspell posted:

but its dinnertime now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

I had a chicken sando

Ass-penny

I had some kielbasa

Ass-penny

chicken chili taco surprise with the family

Ass-penny

Ominous Jazz posted:

I had a calzone that I got at Aldis. It was pretty good, but why did I get the buffalo chicken one. Wrong choice. My lunch was interrupted by someone messaging me on teams. Even at home.

coworkers are only just better than customers.
just barely.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

I had a chicken sandwich at lunch. some chicken pasta for a post show midnight snack :banjo:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut