Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Quackles posted:

Sorry, do you mean a tiny-rear end legislature, or a tiny rear end-legislature?

Por que no los dos?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Elviscat posted:

Mitch is the platonic ideal of a self centered loving ghoul/turtle, sustains himself on spite, and has almost single-handedly completely hosed this country. I hope his grave ends up as an eternally full piss-puddle. And I will gladly contribute.

:hmmyes:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Discussion Quorum posted:

I clicked, saw the picture, and said "gently caress" out loud

:same:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I sincerely hope Russia employs the harshest possible retaliatory measures against those responsible for this unconscionable war crime. Especially Elon Musk.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Tiny Timbs posted:

Y'all need Jesus

We tried that a millennium ago and it didn't work out so well.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I wanted to see the aurora but San Diego was completely clouded over last night goddamnit

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Turns out that the pro-Russian PM of Slovakia was shot by... a 71 year old Slovak with ties to pro-Russian extremists.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Platystemon posted:

Ebrahim Raisi had a Texan accent.

:laffo:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Milo and POTUS posted:

I have a feeling bibis not leaving the office ever lol

Well, he can't live forever if Kissinger couldn't.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mustang posted:

I fully agree, Trump would be a disaster for not only our country but the world.

Which makes it all the more insane that "moderates" refuse to budge even an inch to the left away from the full-throated support of the horrors Israel inflicts upon the Palestinians every day.

Because if the anti-genocide voter is really that important, then they could absolutely "compromise" with people that find genocide repulsive.

Or is the average "moderate" American really just that loving depraved that asking them to stop supporting genocide is too much to ask for? That their zealous support for Israel is worth risking the future of the country and the world?

Yes, it is, because they've been fed a steady diet of misinformation about Israel for decades and can't be snapped out of it before the election. The fact that Biden is in any way pushing back against the Israeli government at all is sadly unprecedented over the last few decades.

Like it or not, that's the state of play of the electorate. The American populace is generally pro-Israel for better or worse (its for worse) and there's drat little Joe Biden can do to change that.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 04:09 on May 24, 2024

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

How will Venice go on?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Platystemon posted:

Itís heartwarming that both parties can still come together to get things done.

But without Elon we wouldn't have this tweet:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Plastic_Gargoyle posted:

His instagram page also appears to consist of about 25 percent shirtless videos.

:911:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

shame on an IGA posted:

yeah that dude's entire brand is being every horror story women tell about aggressive men on the street except he's also livestreaming the whole time

I hope he dies

Ah, well that's different. gently caress him with a rake.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Woodchip posted:

Finally won the popular vote

:cawg:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Dug out the bottle of Scapa the Orcadian from the back of the cabinet. Same thing I celebrated my first book's publishing with.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

This is some real mafia "I wanted you to know it was me who gave the order" poo poo.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Today we are all New Yorkers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose