Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

Mustang posted:

So what's Biden going to do about the way these student protestors are being treated? Every new development around the genocide in Gaza just makes me want to vote for him even less. At this rate in a few months I'll be out in the street trying to convince people not to vote for genocide Joe.

Not sure he really wants a second term, he is an old man after all.

Old zionists would rather lose the presidency to Trump than give an inch on their eager support for genocide.

Not a joke, not some… loving, “my black friend,” or whatever. My wife is Jewish. Not pro-Israeli, pro-Zionism, whatever, and I’m just sitting here going…. What, you think loving TRUMP is better? Like… her ex-husband, part of the reason she got a divorce, was because he marched in Charlottesville, and she got questioned by the FBI after they got divorced… and you’re…. What?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US was a loving common chant in a specific moment of pro-Trump voters, and yet… how did we get here?

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

I’m sorry, I’m usually a lurker of this thread. I’ve posted around here at various moments, but like… on multiple levels - I sit here, my wife is an immigrant to this country, she’s Jewish, and we have all seen Trump’s stated values, what he plans to do with his candidacy… and yeah, Biden has a fuckload of problems. But *gestures vaguely* what the gently caress is wrong with these people who say they choose THIS? Our system SUCKS, it needs to be better, but guess what, facts are facts, and with our lovely system you choose one or the other.

I’m sorry if you feel like you want to vote one less because of this lovely thing that is truly horrific, but look at this thing that will harm a FUCKLOAD MORE PEOPLE IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY AND IN THE SAME loving COUNTRY YOURE BEMOANING lovely THINGS HAPPENING IN.

I need to stop interneting for tonight. I’m sorry. But what the fuuuuuuuck

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Grip it and rip it posted:

White nationalists never miss a chance to pit two groups against one another?

I just sit here, mouth agape, for so many reasons, like…. Biden deserves all the loving criticism for his handling of this whole shitshow.

But you cannot, in good conscience, sit there and think Trump is better. And yes - it loving sucks - but the way our system is currently set up, you pick one or the other. You hold your nose, you puke in the rhododendrons afterwards, but that’s your choice.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

I swear to Christ, Muhammad, Allah, God, Elijah, and Moses, I will have issues if anyone comes to deport my wife or has issues with my family. And I know I’m not the only one who participates here who would start having family issues, personal issues, health issues, whatever given a Trump presidency. I know we have trans, gay, etc members here. People who state they won’t vote Biden are wishcasting at this point if they think something better will happen in the next six months.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

My wife’s ex-husband once seriously tried to argue with her that they should have a child - she should have another woman’s fertilized egg (his sperm) implanted into her and she should carry it to term. And that would be their child.

I could go on with some of the poo poo she has told me.

You want THAT running the country?

When people say Trump is the uninhibited Id, they’re not joking.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

And again, I swear to Christ, Allah, Muhammad, Elijah, and Moses if you take this as some anti-Palestinian poo poo, you haven’t read a word I mean. Did the “Muslim ban,” mean nothing to you? And you thinkTRUMP would be BETTER?

I’m out. Good night.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Mustang posted:

Sounds dire. This Biden guy should probably do something about that.

Sounds flippant. Like you have no idea what to say when you get called out.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Mustang posted:

Sounds dire. This Biden guy should probably do something about that.

Congrats, if you still live in WA - same as me - you have the luxury of feeling this way. You know he will win this state anyways. It kinda feels like a forgone conclusion, huh?

Now imagine you’re back in Florida.

Edit: I was trying so hard, so, so very hard, to not say this, but I am anyways and will probably at least eat a prob for it. YOLO.

You unempathetic, near sighted, gooning, piece of poo poo. You can’t see past your own momentary values to see how the world gets affected by your choices. I don’t care that you served or even if you got deployed, but think for a loving second how who is president makes differences in the world - and our country - even if it involves poo poo choices.

Either that, or you’re just trolling which…. Other than pissing off some stranger, what did you really do here? That’s also pretty sad, bro.

windshipper fucked around with this message at 06:03 on May 2, 2024

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Grip it and rip it posted:

President Biden still hasn't gotten me my student loan forgiveness so I'm voting for RFKjr

Gl, hf

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

FWIW, as little as it means for GiP cred, I’m 6 years union firefighter, 12 years experience total. Gotta do my 20 for a good union retirement. GiP cred is like gold stars. Nobody cares.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Mustang posted:

It's on Biden to convince people he deserves a second term.

Yes but also a very strong no and even stronger have you seen the other guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Pine Cone Jones posted:

Does the UK even have enough of a military to invade the isle of man?

How big of a man is it?