Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Bored As gently caress posted:

gently caress greedflation.

https://x.com/rolandsmartin/status/1797302132116255003?t=Xo3OcvWh46ARoAQWVXcixQ&s=19

All these companies are price gouging assholes who ripped off consumers for the past three years at the very least.
Next you're going to tell us that they deliberately understaff while complaining loudly that "nobody wants to work anymore."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
The rare SCOTUS loss for Donny Dipshit. His administration banned them.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
America is barely set up to deal with a flat tire on a rainy afternoon, much less a rich guy with a clean record snapping and mass murdering a bunch of people.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

That Works posted:

I would say our nation more or less is set up to facilitate this in lots of ways
Fair point. I meant STOPPING said event.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Basticle posted:

My contribution to burger chat would be Swenson's https://swensonsdriveins.com/
Ooh, finally a local chain I know and can call overrated. . .

But their various fried things are pretty drat good. Onion rings and a vanilla shake hit just right sometimes.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Elviscat posted:

Gutting the three letter agency's powers to regulate corporations is honestly terrifying, trying to emulate the 1920s in the 2020s is not going to end well for anyone living in this country.
Nobody who can make a difference seems terribly concerned about things ending well for anyone living on this planet in the 2020s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

golden bubble posted:

Normies think almost all of those young, hungry bloodsuckers are nuts, but that doesn't hurt them as badly because everyone expects a GOP candidate to be at least 50% nuts nowadays. Young rising stars in the Democratic party have to overcome a much higher bar.
And then be shut out by the boomer ghouls who control the party.