Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
If there is one person who can manage to be corrupt in the way that fits the Supreme Court's ridiculously narrow definition it's Donald Trump. If there are two, it's Donald Trump and Bob Mendez.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

A.o.D. posted:

A rather gruesome and completely senseless murder.

Oh, so was your sequestration caused by excessive local media attention?

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

orange juche posted:

Isnt the AfD 3 small Nazis in a trenchcoat?

They've probably ditched the trenchcoat at this point though.

The trenchcoat is required by German law.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
I bet Bibi is loving how ignoring US pressure is making it easier for Trump to win.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
The dude/dudette is the chief judge of the county that includes Atlanta!?

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
I am suddenly reminded of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovely_Warren#Husband%27s_arrest

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
I am kinda curious about legal definition of university, too --- I think accreditation institutions are generally non-governmental? Huh, I guess the civil service must have some notion when it comes to joba with degree requirements?

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Platystemon posted:

Does 100% minus 49.999… repeating percent comprise a majority?

No, because "49.999… repeating percent" is the same thing as 50%

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

shame on an IGA posted:

Oh they ruled on that 6-3 today, bribery is good and cool now as long as there’s no explicit agreement beforehand

Thomas really ought to have recused from that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Tiny Timbs posted:

Since when does either party ditch its own incumbent?

Democrats did that in 1968, and are extremely unlikely do so ever since.