Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I really want to go to a Q&A and ask that motherfucker some serious questions. Besides the fact that he preaches combat, but never seen the pulpit or the way he talks about running the streets, but never did more than a loving ride along.

I want to ask him about the absolute failure of academics and proper analysis of his examples in "On Killing". It has valuable info, but that info came from other sources with more value and research.

I'm HS, one of his central themes fell apart for me. He equates stabbing with penetration, and theorizes that it's a Freudian Psycho Sexual basis, and then half rear end cites historical battle records...completely ignoring that there were obvious and very well documented reasons stab wounds were under represented. Besides ignoring the fact the extremely limited data set, he very deliberately cherry picked the wounds he'd count, and he basically only counted listed bladed weapon stabs.

Meanwhile, the most used weapon in human history was pointy sticks of various flavors. Swords were secondary weapons for most martial cultures around the world for much of history, and accordingly, many taught to not stab because it's easy to lose the weapon. Or the fact that in many battlefield records (accounts and physical evidence) the two most casualty producing weapons were blunt objects and missile weapons.

God I hate that rear end in a top hat.

Wrong kid died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Sorry for the IG source, but an AF dude got an AF Cross for shwacking Wagner.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7vGH6AMMvo/?igsh=MTlkYWE3aThsbGx3Yg==

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Apt scene

https://youtu.be/4pg2Du-b758?si=nKelvi4HGAg9jur0

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Drake was 'friends' with Millie Bobbie Brown, who said that they regularly texted. There have also been a bunch of unconfirmed reports from him talking to underage fans.

I totally agree with the be careful of the accusation- I always try to see who is saying it, and the context.

Part of the problem is that the Right have corrupted and commodified the fear and hatred of pedophilia to the point that if you say anything that isn't in total agreement with their beliefs, you are obviously Jared from Subway.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

My favorite part of Qual being in the Guard was finding out how many had DV Protective Orders, and weren't allowed around guns.

"If they can't be around guns, why are they still in the military?"

I dunno. Why was my 1SG on the sex offender list and still in-and promoted! after conviction?

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Kesper North posted:

what on loving earth

It's who you know.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Grip it and rip it posted:

Do you know what kind of offense he commited? Those lists sometimes capture not-so-horrible people

I tried to see if he was still on the website, but I don't see him. Which means he might have come off, or moved.

It was Involuntary Deviant Sexual Acts with a Minor (I think it had a qualifier over the age of 16, but wouldn't swear to that.

It wasn't a secret, and I told my Section Leader I wouldn't recognize his authority. "You aren't the only one.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Misfit Markets is a cool company that sells discounted 'ugly' fresh food, and things like packaging errors on snack, or discontinued sizes.

When we had sugar gliders, it was awesome. At the time, it was literally random produce- so generally what wasn't used or eaten my the people went to the Gliders or birds, and as treats for the doggos. It became less worth it for us after a house fire, and we lost the birds and gliders. I need to look into it again.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

WTF did TFR do?
Besides exist, I mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I can't think of a single poster who annoyed me 10$ enough- and angry shitposters drop 100s. I don't even put them on ignore- I mark their posts so I know to keep scrolling.