Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

They want to do Boxer Rebellion 2 Electric Boogaloo. I call dibs on Dan Daly.

Edit.: phone post fst fingering.

Steezo fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Jun 4, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

bird food bathtub posted:

On Sunday he took a flat-earther guest on the show that he was extraordinarily hostile towards, which resulted in the new catchphrase going around "They burn to the loving ground, Eddie!". It makes about the same amount of sense listening to it live, but is a lot funnier.

The best part of this is it was Eddie doing to Alex what Alex does to anyone else's show he gets an appearance on. Pushing an insane narrative and going, "buy my book/documentary ". And the only reason he let's Eddie on is he's one of Joe Rogans friends and Alex is a relentless starfucker. It's great and the knowledge fight crew should be on national TV with how hard they shame trad medias mental laziness and lack of curiosity.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

CommieGIR posted:

:stare: When I was in the ANG they told us that a DV conviction would likely be disqualifying for re-enlistment...

What, do you want to get rid of nearly 40% of the national guards nco's and officers?

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

CommieGIR posted:

Their argument is if you can't handle a weapon you cannot qual to deploy, making you useless. I don't know how many actually get kicked out because of it.

That was only partly sarcasm. I think everyone with a Lautenberg ammendment charge shouldn't be in any form of public or military service. A sad amount of national guard leadership are cops and the 40% is because 40% of cops are spousal abusers.

Efit: phone posting and autocorrect is badtard.

Steezo fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Jun 22, 2024

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

A.o.D. posted:

Plus it doesn't wilt instantly the way the shredded crap does.

Green chile or gtfo. A good green chile cheeseburger is a near divine experience. Lettuce is a cowards burger topping.

Not just saying that because I live in New Mexico. That and chile rellenos are two reasons to stay in ABQ instead of making a left turn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Quackles posted:

Alas, poor Cheney. I knew him, H wait what do you mean he's still alive

Imagine what Hunter Thompson would have done with the knowledge that Cheney was kept alive with a screw shaped heart.