Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Discussion Quorum posted:

Neither. Stock buybacks appear on a different financial statement altogether.

So, before then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Naramyth posted:

Arguably having the bump stock saved lives since itís a less controllable shooting platform.

And that guy was rich enough he could have absolutely bought actual fully automatic weapons.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

CommieGIR posted:

But probably not pass the background check

He wasn't a felon. He had like, one traffic ticket.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

War Boi posted:

Bro Iím not touching that part of the internet on my cell phone or here at work lol.

Iím a big wuss who doesnít want to lose his job or have Google thinking Iím seriously invested in who is or isnít a pedo. That gets you seriously weird YouTube videos thanks to the algorithm, Iím sure.

What you say is creepy as gently caress. Why would a grown rear end man have a minor as a texting buddy? Thatís straight up not cool. May not be illegal but gently caress that guy.

He was also a producer on the show Euphoria. If you guys havenít watched it, itíll definitely have you thinking maybe drake is a pedo.

The music in that show slaps tho, and itís a fun watch for a show your partner forces you to watch if that makes sense.

Iím gonna bang the gavel here and say Drake is definitely a groomer, and has definitely had an argument with someone about the differences between Pedophilia and Ephebophilia.

Pending further evidence, I think we would be wise to just treat him as a pedo. Because, you see, the difference between a groomer and a pedophile is the same as Pedophilia and Ephebophilia

(:ssh: There is no difference, itís just pedophilia with a scooby doo monster mask on :ssh:)

I don't think that people who actively avoid learning about a subject get to bang any gavels about it.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Steezo posted:

That was only partly sarcasm. I think everyone with a Lautenberg ammendment charge shouldn't be in any form of public or military service. A sad amount of nations guard leadership are cops and the 40% is because 40% of cops are spousal abusers.

40% self report as abusers.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

I don't care if you prefer shredded or leaf, but if you're doing whole leaf it goes on top. If you're doing shredded, it goes on bottom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

M_Gargantua posted:

Tomatoes and lettuce are supposed to have taste. Tomatoes even have *good* taste. Iím sad that big-ag has tricked you all into thinking otherwise with their lab optimized fruit - perfect color, large size, bruise resistant, can grow in anything because they take little nutrient - yet they taste like water because wait for it, they absorb no soil nutrients!

On the other hand, tomatoes taste like poo poo so I'm all for having less tomato taste per unit of tomato for when I accidentally forget to ask for no tomato.